Le Petite Cake Boutique Reviews

1 | Holbrook, NY

1 Reviews for Le Petite Cake Boutique

Kat · Married on 09/04/2011

I found Le Petite Boutique through my cousin's referral on Facebook. I have been searching for a surprise grooms cake for my hubby to be the shape and look of his car (cadillac cts coupe.) the owner, Jodi, recently had done a baby shower Winnie the Pooh cake for my cousin's sister in law. It was so incredibly adorable I had to check her out myself. I looked through the gallery of her cakes and was so impressed! I quickly emailed and she responded very quickly! I was so happy about that because my time was running out so I was very anxious on getting things done. She was so thorough and she said the exact words I wanted to hear..." would love to do your grooms cake!" When I received her contract, I was so excited to see the price I basically ran to everyone at work on how excited I was to find her. Needless to say it was NOOO WAYY near the $700 quote I got from the bakery that did my wedding cake! She dropped it off and she basically worked with me on making it a big surprise! The time came for the wedding cake and when hubby least expected it out came his amazingly adorable 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe! He loved it! I was so happy how it turned out and he was so happy and surprised! Most importantly, the taste. Me and my hubby first took our first bite of the cake and basically opened our eyes at each other saying "this is really REALLY good!" I couldnt get over the perfect look and taste of it and it was most definitely worth it!

I would extremely recommend Le Petite Boutique and I will definitely be using her for another occasion!

Sent on 09/20/2011