548 Jerusalem Avenue, Bellmore, NY 11710 Map · Phone number

About The Cake Gallery

Delicious, Beautiful, Affordable Wedding Cakes and desserts by one of Long Islands most experienced and talented cake decorators. Order directly with the chef! We are a full service dessert bakery with tempting cakes and baked goods available for purchase daily.

6f3dc856bb233530 1304301487663 IMG0033
IMG0033

2 Reviews for The Cake Gallery

• Jim & Amy

Jim & Amy · Married on 01/25/2014

We were thrilled with our wedding cake and groom 's cake. They were both delicious and the process was simple. We made an appointment and went in and got to try samples with Naomi, the cake pro!!! She was great from start to finish and was prompt in calling back with any questions . We had so many compliments in our cake. They were both hand crafted so beautifully. The groom's cake was a Husker themed golf bag and it truly looked like one. The wedding cake was elegant and everything we hoped for based on a picture we found online. Thank you Cake Gallery!!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

The Cake Gallery's reply:

Hi Jim and Amy, thank you for the great review, however, you have mistaken us for someone else (nope, no Naomi here!). Congratulations on your marriage and I am sure you will be able to find the right person to thank. Tom from The Cake Gallery in North Bellmore, New York

Ellen · Married on 03/10/2012

We needed a cake for my daughter's wedding in NYC. The prices for cakes from city venues were absurd. The Cake Gallery was recommended to us by a friend who had used them for her husband's birthday. The price, even including a delivery charge, was so much more reasonable.

My daughter and I went and spoke with Thomas, the owner. The cakes in the store and online were just unbelievable to look at. He made suggestions and we decided on mousse and cookies and cream as the fillings. Even though I am a chocolate lover, I am not a fan of mousse because it is usually so sweet. Thomas gave us a sample and it was delicious.

I saw the cake for the first time when it was brought out at the wedding. Our florist had added flowers to it, as was discussed with Thomas. It was beautiful. The cake was the MOST DELICIOUS wedding cake I have ever tasted. My son-in-law who is not a big fan of cake and sweets, ate two pieces. I am still getting calls about the cake a week after the affair. People who say that they never eat the wedding cake, couldn't get enough of it.

When my daughter got back to the hotel, she finished what was left of the cake because it was so good.

I am extremely pleased with the work and artistry of Thomas and would recommend him without hestitation.

Sent on 03/17/2012

The Cake Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much for our first review! Glad that the cake helped to make the wedding a huge success!

The Cake Gallery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Organic