Dolce and Gelato Catering

Williston Park, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Turn an ordinary wedding into a personalized elegant affair. Providing old-world gelato display cases color-coordinated to your event, Dolce & Gelato creates a taste of Italy in antique Italian trucks and tasteful food choices.

From black tie to backyard weddings, Dolce & Gelato offers gelato bars, full- service espresso, and cappuccino bars. All flavorful ingredients are imported from Italy and made fresh the day of for you and your guests.

After moving back from Italy in 2003, our Gelato chef Gino brought back the unique skill of Artisan Gelato. With their expertise in the design and display of quality products, their service is second to none.

Give us a call now and we can assist you in making your special day a bit more unique. We have different packages to offer and price points.

What services do you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

Mariangela A. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Adds a unique and perfect touch to our wedding

After COVID made it nearly impossible to have our wedding on the Amalfi coast (that is where I am from and it is also my favorite place on earth) I wanted to add a few authentic touches that would make my wedding still feel like Italy. Dolce and Gelato is that perfect touch of Italy! We recently booked them and I worked with Gino to turn my ideas into reality and he turned it into a work of art! I decided on the Napoli Collection which is a Piaggio Apè truck (so cute!) that during cocktail hour is an Aperol Spritz Bar that we customized with an antique Prosciutto slicer and at the end of the night they transform the truck into a Gelato & Espresso Bar. I could not recommend them enough and we are even more excited to have them bring some fun and enjoyment to our special day. I will absolutely be using Gino and his team for ALL of my special occasions from here on out!
    Jessica F. Married on 01/29/2022

My wedding

My husband and I married in 2020 and thanks to Gino and his crew had an amazing experience and our guests loved this added addition to the day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

591 Willis Avenue Williston Park, NY, 11596
Location of (Dolce and Gelato Catering)
591 Willis Avenue Williston Park, NY, 11596