Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number

About Cupcakes Catering

Adding Creativity and Confectionary Style To Any Event.
Cupcakes Catering is a custom order cupcake company on Long Island baking fresh, handcrafted cupcakes for weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and wedding favors. Creating beautiful custom cupcake towers is our specialty. Matching colors, designs, flavors or themes with the vision that our clients have for their special day is what we do best.
Follow Cupcakes Catering on

IMG1381
BC1

4 Reviews for Cupcakes Catering

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2012

Although I never met or spoke directly with Diana, the owner of Cupcakes Catering, we communicated frequently via email over a few months to discuss the specifications of my order. I really loved the idea of having a cupcake tower instead of a wedding cake, but wanted to make sure that if I did it, the cupcakes would be beautiful & delicious. Diana's website provided several choices for cupcake flavors & through email we were able to discuss exactly how I wanted them to look. Since I was mainly using blue & purple hydrangeas as my wedding flower, I wanted the cupcakes to be white with blue & purple flowers on top. She provided me with different pictures of flowers she could do, and requested a picture of the flowers I would be using, so she could match the flowers on the cupcakes. She even made a small matching cake for the top of the cupcake tower that my husband & I could cut during the reception. On my wedding day, everything turned out beautiful. The cupcakes not only looked gorgeous, they were moist & delicious. Not only did my guests love them, the owner of the winery where I held my wedding requested Diana's info so she could recommend her to other people.

Sent on 09/28/2012

susan · Married on 09/13/2009

These cupcakes were a big hit! They looked so amazing and tasted soooo great! People were commenting!

Sent on 09/17/2009

Michele · Married on 08/30/2009

Lauren did the desserts formy daughter's bridal shower. My theme forthe party was gourmet pizza and antipasta, so Lauren did several kinds of cupcakes but the most special was the platter of cupcakes that looked like meatballs and spaghetti. I have a picture and it doesn'teven look like cupcakes. And even more important,every kind was delicious!

Sent on 09/10/2009