Lauren DeGracia Photography Reviews

Lauren DeGracia Photography 5
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/07/2019

Delightful, Authentic, Impeccable Taste

Lauren was the perfect choice for both my engagement shoot and my wedding! She made us feel comfortable right away and the pictures speak for themselves! She is a professional through and through and carried us through the day, keeping us on time and making sure she got all the shots we hoped for! Book her now!:)

Lauren DeGracia Photography 6
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 7
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 8
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 9
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Shauna Wise · Married on 04/01/2019

Amazing Photographer

Lauren was such a pleasure to work with at a recent wedding I coordinated at Serra Plaza in San Juan Capistrano. Leading up to the wedding, she was responsive and professional, and on the day of she arrived early to get the lay of the land and stayed on schedule all day. Her photos turned out so amazing, and I am excited to work with her again in the future. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for amazing wedding photos.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Charlynne

Charlynne · Married on 02/23/2019

Simply Amazing

Lauren is absolutely amazing at what she does! We are grateful Lauren was recommended us and can't imagine having any other photographer capture our wedding day. The entire time leading up to the wedding, from the very first time we met, to the phone calls, and the hand written card - the incredible details, advice, excitement, and kindness Lauren shared with us is unmatched. It's people like her who put in the time and effort into this passion is what that really makes this once in a lifetime event something to look forward to. If you are looking for a photographer who is attentive to detail, kind, and willing to be flexible - Lauren and her team are the one!

Lauren DeGracia Photography 10
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 11
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 12
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 13
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 14
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Lauren!! She was so easy and fun to work with! And we absolutely LOVE our photos! She’s the best!!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Kailey

Kailey Burkhart · Married on 11/10/2018

Lauren is AMAZING and we are so thankful for her!!

I cannot say enough how much my husband and I appreciate Lauren and everything she did for us for our wedding! Not only did she take amazing pictures, but she gave us over 1,500 to constantly look over and re-live our wedding day! For the day of our wedding, she made sure that we got every combination of photos possible with family and bridal party. She even took the time to help us organize a high-quality photo album to have for many years to come! Not only do my husband and I rave about her, but a couple of my bridesmaids have already said they want her information for when they get married! Lauren was extremely easy to contact and although we do not live close to her, she made herself available to meet up in person, facetime, call and even text whenever we needed to talk to her! Lauren was absolutely amazing and you will NOT be disappointed!!

Lauren DeGracia Photography 15
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 16
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 17
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 18
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 19
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Monica · Married on 09/02/2018

Lauren did an amazing job capturing my surprise Christmas proposal shoot! My fiancé worked with Lauren (successfully as a secret!) to plan our engagement proposal shoot in Laguna Beach, CA. Lauren was helpful in giving suggestions of where to take the best photos for the surprise moment, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Her quality of work is just amazing and we could not be happier with how the photos turned out! We are so glad we hired Lauren to capture our moment and will be pursuing her to capture our wedding day later this year.

Lauren DeGracia Photography 20
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 27
    Sent on 01/30/2018

Monica Johns · Married on 09/02/2018

Outstanding Wedding Day Photographer

Lauren DeGracia and her team went above and beyond meeting expectations for our wedding day! Lauren herself is a very kind and warm person who makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Leading up to the wedding it was very comforting knowing Lauren had done her research on our venue (for good photo opportunities) and also organized an entire shoot list we filled in to make sure our special moments and people were captured. This helped my husband and I relax on our special day - knowing that we were in the hands of Lauren and her photography team. Upon receiving our photos (which had a great turnaround time; within 2 months of our wedding), she helped us pick out our wedding album cover & got this completed for us (included in our package we purchased)! Overall I would hire Lauren DeGracia for any and all future photography events. Thank you again Lauren!

Lauren DeGracia Photography 28
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 33
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 34
    Sent on 07/21/2019

juliette · Married on 07/28/2018

Lauren is THE BEST! Of all of the vendors I worked with for my wedding she was my favorite. She really took the time to get to know us before the event so the pictures really captured who we are and what we wanted out of the day, and it made it so relaxed and comfortable working with her. We got our pictures back in just a few weeks (with teasers along the way), and they were fantastic! She is incredibly talented, easy to work with, reasonably priced, and so sweet. And she will bend of backwards to help you in any way she can, even if it’s not photography related. Pick Lauren!!!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

I have been looking for months trying to find someone that could do engagement photos for me. I wanted so many different types of pictures and different locations it was hard finding someone that would accommodate. I found Lauren and I'm so thankful I chose her to do our engagement photos. She was extremely organized and professional throughout her communication with me. She captured the ideas and element in my relationship that I wanted to portray in the photos. I felt so at ease when she set up the locations, dates, and times that worked well with me and my fiancé. This was such a stress free experience which was amazing! We felt so comfortable with her while taking the photos and they came out amazing and I would totally recommend her to anyone. Great Job Lauren!! Just check out the work she did! Amazing!

Lauren DeGracia Photography 35
    Sent on 09/29/2017

Monica · event on: 12/22/2017

Sent on 01/31/2018

Christin · Married on 10/04/2017

Lauren did a phenomenal job photographing my "elopement" wedding day. She was patient with everyone involved (even the feisty kids haha). I would give Lauren 6 stars if I could! You captured my wedding day so beautifully and I am forever grateful. Such talent!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sacha · Married on 07/29/2017

Lauren was wonderful and included care and a personal touch on our special day. She truly cares and invests in her clients, giving them the best quality as if it were her own wedding. We are so grateful she was our photographer and she captured the day perfectly !

Sent on 09/17/2017

Tiffaney · Married on 07/23/2017

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She captured our engagement and wedding so beautifully. Not to mention she was an absolute blast to work with. Additionally, we like to think of the pictures we received from Lauren as masterpieces. We have our pictures blown up in our bedroom and living room. I couldn't imagine not having Lauren apart of our Big Day. She made it so special!

Lauren DeGracia Photography 45
    Lauren DeGracia Photography 46
    Sent on 01/26/2018

Jacey · Married on 03/04/2017

We were blessed to be able to use Lauren for our engagement shoot and have used her for everything since, including first birthday, family, and soon more family and maternity photos! The engagement shoot made us so excited to get married and it was an enjoyable fun day! Not to mention the pictures we have in return are absolutely amazing, my extended family continues to state that photo shoot is a forever favorite. Thank you, Lauren!

Anastasia · Married on 10/10/2015

Lauren was such a pleasure to work with. Her personality is warm and charming. And, most of all, her photos were on point!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Lauren is amazing! She captured every detail of our day perfectly! Lauren is very sweet and friendly and made us feel very comfortable during our big day! Her style and attention to detail is amazing, and was very evident in our pictures. If you are looking for an amazing photographer she is your person!

Carli · Married on 07/11/2015

Lauren is such an amazing photographer and captured such truly beautiful moments from our engagement session and our wedding day. We felt so at ease with her fun and bubbly personality. She listened to our needs and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! We now have such beautiful photographs to help us relive the wonderful memories from our special day!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sierra · Married on 07/12/2014

The most important thing about a wedding is the photography. I can speak from experience. It's so special to get to relive those happy moments over and over. I am so glad that I chose Lauren DeGracia to shoot my wedding. Not only are the photos beautiful, but the entire experience was so professional. On such a wonderful, but honestly stressful day, I was able to relax and know that the photos of my wedding were going to be perfect. Lauren was a joy to be around and kept everything running smoothly. She was patient, kind and had the best ideas for the photos so it kept the shots rolling along smoothly and quickly. I HIGHLY recommend Lauren for any of your photography needs. My pictures are BEAUTIFUL and I will treasure them forever!

Lorenzo · Married on 06/14/2014

I had a great time with Lauren and her team. She has a great eye, captures exactly what you want, and is very kind during the process. The experience was very enjoyable and her editing was great as well. Post-production can make or break an experience and she nailed it.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Bryan · Married on 03/30/2014

Lauren is the best photographer I've ever worked with, and I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a professional photographer. :) She recently shot photos of my wedding, and did a fantastic job. She exceeded the expectations of my wife and I, and we could not be happier with her work.

Sent on 08/31/2017