Laura Siivola- Photographer Reviews

6 | Scottsdale, AZ

6 Reviews for Laura Siivola- Photographer

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/28/2011

Laura and her team captured our wedding day with images we will cherish forever. Her perspective and creativity truly captured some wonderful moments throughout the day. An experience we would highly recommend.
    Many thanks,
    Alexis & Ty

Sent on 09/10/2011

C · Married on 08/14/2010

Laura was awesome!!! She and her second shooter were so great on my wedding day, and made everyone feel totally comfortable. Our friends and family (as well as my husband and I) *LOVE* the pictures we received. I would recommend her to all my friends in a heartbeat. She is incredibly talented!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2010
  • F

Katie · Married on 12/12/2009

Laura captured moments both posed and candid beautifully. Through her photos, she brought out the love and happiness at my wedding, and I feel very lucky to have had her =) I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for photos she'll want to look at for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Sarah · Married on 03/07/2009

Mikel and I were very lucky to have Laura photograph us for both our engagement session and our wedding. What an amazing photographer! She has such an excellent eye for capturing a moment. Its hard to describe, but her vision, artistic-creative and a step above, goes way beyond just snapping the shutter.

Laura is very friendly and personable and can put you immediately at ease. (Even those less than comfortable getting their picture taken. (That would be us...) :)

We highly recommend Laura to anyone wanting to capture their most precious times in a creative and fun way.

Sarah and Mikel Florman

Sent on 11/23/2009

John and Carrie · Married on 01/03/2009

Laura's outgoing personality and years of experience result in exceptional work. Her style and quality of photos are untouchable. In our opinion she is one of the best in the business.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Sally · Married on 11/29/2008

We couldn't be happier with Laura! She was creative, personable and professional. Everyone who has looked at our photos is impressed at how lovely they are! We definitely reccommend Laura Siivola!

Sent on 12/04/2009