LaneLove Paper Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/30/2020

Perfection

Katie made creating my perfect wedding invitation suite so easy! And then helping me again for a second round of invites after postponing due to corona! She is super responsive, creative and kind!
    Jordan Married on 04/06/2019

The best!!!

Katie’s work in amazing and she is a breeze to work with. I just told Katie the colors and look I was going for with the invitations and paper goods for our wedding, and she knocked it out of the park. They looked so much better than I could have ever imagined. She is so creative, and has an incredible eye for design. Her ideas and suggestions were exactly what I didn’t even know I wanted! On top of everything else, she is super sweet and so easy to work with. You won’t regret asking Katie to be a part of your special day!
    Katelyn V. Married on 11/03/2018

Dream Maker

Katie and Lauren were fabulous to work with. Our initial paper meeting was super informative and productive. I showed them images of things I like and they helped us know our options for our wedding invitations to have that style while remaining in our budget. Our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and snap chat filter were perfect. Katie truly captured our vibe, vision, and dreams in her work. To top it off they were so kind and accommodating throughout the entire process, even with our last minute changes and requests.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/06/2018

LaneLove makes beautiful stationary

I found out about Katie because she is good friends with my sister. Her work is so beautiful and she really allowed my vision to come to life. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she went above and beyond to and used her artistic skills to create a beautiful suite for our day. Everything was done on or before the deadline and she was always easy to get in contact with. I highly recommend them.
    Cindi Married on 09/08/2018
    I ordered 30 bridal shower invitations from Laura, who said Katie would be in touch with a few designs. I chose the 1st one as was too beautiful & matched the brides thank you notes she’d already ordered. When the proofs arrived that evening via email, I wanted a few more roses added to corners... then a few more until PERFECT! Katie never hesitated, wavered...rolled her eyes, nada! She kept at it until I was 100% satisfied! The invitations are so gorgeous, paperstock was thick & hearty....envelopes were perfect, was a truly exceptional experience! I paid a $25 RUSH fee & had them in my hands in 4 days! Just so impressed with their service & attitudes...& their style in invitations. Shutterfly would never allow the totally free text as I created my own words, my own invitation! Trust these girls, they’re miracle workers! :)
    Brittney Married on 08/11/2018
    LaneLove was one of our favorite vendors to work with! Both Laura and Katie were so helpful and do a great job of customizing their products to each individual couple. We had our save the dates, bridal shower, wedding suite, cocktail napkins, seating charts, bar signage, hashtag signage, and welcome mirror with vinyl lettering all done by them and it was an awesome experience! Everything was so cohesive and looked so amazing for the wedding! I will continue to recommend LaneLove time and time again for any stationary needs! They truly could do anything we asked and if there were ever things they couldn't handle in house they had great recommendations!
  • Mrs.G
    Simone Married on 04/09/2017
    Very affordable and beautiful invitations. I really loved the quality of the prints. Very responsive and willing to answer questions you might have.
    Liz Married on 03/07/2017
    The ladies of LaneLove Paper Co always bring it with designs! They have such a wide variety of styles from modern to traditional to quirky and each design is so stunning! They can handle all your stationery needs and even suggest some cool and new trends to make your wedding day unique.
    Melanie Married on 03/07/2017
    I loved having the opportunity to work with LaneLove Paper Co! Seeing the vision come to life through their paper + other custom products was exciting to witness! I would highly recommend them for any of your custom paper product needs!!
    Stefanie Married on 01/14/2017
    I highly recommend LaneLove Design! Katie designed our wedding invitations and completely smashed them out of the park! Not only was she very helpful in figuring out the proper wording and all the information that was needed, she was also very fast and patient with me. Anytime I asked to see something different or changed the extra writing on the RSVP cards, she was super sweet and never got annoyed (even though I was starting to annoy myself)! She picked out the perfect envelopes for them as well. We are overly thrilled and will definitely be using her again in the future!
    Kathryn Married on 12/31/2016
    Katie helped made our wedding more than I can ever imagine. Thank you for taking the time to listen and help with designing a beautiful wedding that we will never forget! Our wedding invitations, menu, escort cards, almost everything was designed by Katie. I'm so glad we chose you to be help design our wedding with also our wedding coordinator, Laura, from The Social Gather. You made help made everything so easy and beautiful for our wedding. I had a great time working with you the entire wedding planning! Thank you Katie for all of your hard work!
    Paul Married on 11/19/2016
    Katie is unbelievably talented at her craft! I gave her very little information about what I was looking for in a business logo, and I am certainly not the best at explaining things. But Katie took that vague information I gave her and made what I envisioned in my head, a beautiful reality.
    I am so VERY happy with the final logo, the only problem I actually had was narrowing down which one I wanted to use, because they all looked so good! I will continue to recommend Katie at LaneLove Design to people who are looking for professionalism, style, and an overall incredible experience. She is by far, hands down, the best!
  • User2655630 2+ years ago
    Katie designed exactly what I wanted and was very quick to respond to my messages. My order (invitations, rsvps, and save the date cards) arrived in less than a week too!
    Brittani Married on 10/22/2016
    Katie was so easy to work with. I found a style I really liked and she incorporated everything I wanted. My invitations were so beautiful and I'm so pleased with the outcome.
    Brittani Married on 09/10/2016
    Katie was so amazing! I saw samples of her invitations on Brides of North TX social media and just had to work with her on my wedding invitations. She had such a fun, colorful pastel set that I wanted to personalize and make specific to our wedding colors/theme and she exceeded my expectations! She was so fast getting back to me with answers to my questions and proofs of what I was looking for. The whole process was extremely easy and Katie was just the sweetest throughout the process and dealing with my many different requests! I highly recommend Lane Love Design!
    Jade Married on 08/06/2016
    Katie, owner of LoveLane Design makes the most beautiful wedding paper items ever!! She is truly amazing! Katie responds quick, her designs were spot on to my vision, she is super flexible, and full of creativity!! I fell in love with my save the dates, wedding invitations, guest welcome bags, menus, programs, and place cards!! She is a true professional and her work is over the top impressive! My wedding guests are still talking about all of the paper goods especially the invitations. Katie went over and above and made everything incredibly gorgeous. It was a blessing and an honor to work with her. I can't thank my wedding planner, Laura (The Social Gather) enough for connecting us!! Believe me you will be so impressed with Katie's ability to create and recreate just about anything. She is now my go to person for anything paper! I owe her a million thank yous!!
    Angel Married on 07/30/2016
    Katie was so amazing! She created two sets of invitations for us, plus beautiful program fans to use on the beach. Her style and design was right on point!
    Jeff Married on 05/29/2016
    Katie was super creative and super fast in designing our programs, menus, table names, place cards, and more!! She's super flexible and most importantly quick to respond. Simply the best!
    Meghan Married on 02/14/2016
    Lane Love Designs was great! She made our place cards, escort cards, table numbers, itineraries, and menus for out wedding. She also wrote the guests names and table seating on a mirror to add a little character to the wedding and it turned out beautiful! She did everything in a timely manner and was very very easy to work with! Highly recommend!
    Dianne Married on 12/31/2016
    Katie Lane was wonderful to work with. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her art deco 1920
    wedding. Katie my daughter wanted things that were unique and Katie Lane worked with her on every design to make her wedding very special. I think the one item I enjoyed the most was the guest book that Katie Lane had designed for Katie. My daughter didn't want the usual guest book people signed in. So Katie created a 3D demensional guest book styled like in the 1920's that was framed and paper that was pearlized in gold and silver in different shapes that people could write something special to the bride and groom then they can hang it in their home to look at years to come. If you want someone to work with you and design everything from invitations, escort cards, thank you notes, etc. Katie Lane is the person to go to. She is so sweet to work with and I recommend her highly.
    Elena Married on 11/04/2016
    Katie was very friendly, very responsive and very accommodating! She did our rehearsal dinner invitations and wedding stationary. Everything was perfect! Very well designed and so pretty!
  • futurmrslowe
    Katie Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous Invitations from a Local Gem!

My BEAUTIFUL custom save the dates & invitation suites really suites really set the tone for our December wedding. After meeting with Laura & Katie and sharing a big of pinterest inspiration, they practically read my mind and delivered the most gorgeous invitation suite I could imagine! They were easily one of my favorite details of our wedding. I would highly recommend these personalized services from a local girl-owned vendor!