4118 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bethany's Letter Shop

Bethany’s Letter Shop is a wedding stationer located in the Dallas Fort Worth region. Bethany would be honored to work with couples to help them create exciting, gorgeous stationery that perfectly matches their theme.

Bethany’s Letter Shop provides couples with a consistent calligraphy style across all their stationery, including invitations, envelopes, menus, the welcome sign, and much more. Bethany would love to help you create custom invitations, with calligraphy and luxury paper, and hand-addressed envelopes. She also offers day-of services for items such as place cards, signage, table numbers, and more. Couples may choose from multiple packages and add-ons that vary depending on couples’ needs. Bethany’s Letter Shop will do her best to make sure everything goes exceptionally well. She cannot wait to work with you!

Wedding cake  | Photo by Allison Harp Photography

Bethany's Letter Shop 1
Bethany's Letter Shop 2

Melissa Ross · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend!

I cannot say enough great things about Bethany! I had a very specific vision for my wedding table markers (I wanted to be able to slide in pages of my favorite books). Bethany went above and beyond and custom made them for me. They were exactly what I was imagining! Bethany was very professional and always kept me up to date on her timeline. Not to mention, she is incredibly sweet. I would definitely recommend Bethany’s Letter Shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Marisa Latham · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

Bethany took my vision for my invites and created a dream! Her work is sooooo beautiful. Everyone was asking me where I got my amazing invitations. She is so timely and kind! Choose her because you will be so pleased!✨

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Bethany's Letter Shop 3

Mayra · Married on 11/10/2018

November 2018 Wedding Sign

My husband and I met Bethany at a Fake Wedding event. We chose Bethany because she quickly responded to my emails and was more flexible compared to the other vendor we were considering. She is professional and super friendly. She also provided her artist perspective to help build upon my initial design. She delivered my product on time and was flexible with my availability. My Welcome Sign is amazing and I plan to make it a part of our home decor once we have our own place! Thank you Bethany for your lovely work!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Bethany's Letter Shop FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50