Bethany's Letter Shop

4118 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bethany's Letter Shop

Bethany’s Letter Shop is a wedding stationer located in the Dallas Fort Worth region. Bethany would be honored to work with couples to help them create exciting, gorgeous stationery that perfectly matches their theme.

Bethany’s Letter Shop provides couples with a consistent calligraphy style across all their stationery, including invitations, envelopes, menus, the welcome sign, and much more. Bethany would love to help you create custom invitations, with calligraphy and luxury paper, and hand-addressed envelopes. She also offers day-of services for items such as place cards, signage, table numbers, and more. Couples may choose from multiple packages and add-ons that vary depending on couples’ needs. Bethany’s Letter Shop will do her best to make sure everything goes exceptionally well. She cannot wait to work with you!

Wedding cake  | Photo by Allison Harp Photography

Bethany's Letter Shop 1
Bethany's Letter Shop 2

Marisa Latham · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!

Bethany took my vision for my invites and created a dream! Her work is sooooo beautiful. Everyone was asking me where I got my amazing invitations. She is so timely and kind! Choose her because you will be so pleased!✨

Bethany's Letter Shop 3
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Craig Brownlow · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful person and Wonderful custom creations

I first found Bethany at a wedding fair/expo in Dallas. When my Mom and I walked to Bethany's table I was just in awe at how wonderful her creations were. At that point, it was early in our planning process and was not sure what we wanted our invitations to look like, but Bethany helped to design, create, and brainstorm with me. She was always so quick to respond and was patient with me. My fiance and I moved from Dallas to Tyler, Texas. Despite the distance, Bethany and her husband both were more than willing to meet us each time we were in town to help fit our schedules. Bethany also went over and beyond by meeting me at our venue in Tyler to take pictures to incorporate a sketch on our details card. Not only did Bethany help to create our paper goods (invitations, rsvp cards, details cards) but also addressed our envelopes, created a custom memory table piece, and allowed us to rent our table numbers from her. She was more than willing to source products that best fit our budget. I can't wait enough wonderful things about Bethany's Letter Shop! Grateful to have found her.

Bethany's Letter Shop 4

Chelsea Dauer · Married on 04/21/2018

Wonderful experience!

Bethany's Letter Shop was fabulous to work with! Bethany took all of my ideas and created such beautiful items for photos and our reception. No matter my request, she always took time to answer my questions and make me feel like such an important client. I would recommend her to anyone who is engaged and planning a wedding!

Bethany's Letter Shop FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50