Irving, TX 75039 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Scribbles and Swirls

Scribbles and Swirls is a custom calligraphy and design studio offering hand lettering and bespoke designs and paper goods.

Follow Scribbles and Swirls on

jameson0001
jameson0002

3 Reviews for Scribbles and Swirls

Carolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

I found "Scribbles and Swirls" on Style Me Pretty's Instagram page and knew I had to work with Betty to create my custom wedding invitations once I saw her calligraphy! I initially contacted her with a tight timeline and a specific budget. Betty created my wedding invitations, menus, ceremony programs, seating chart, and table numbers in time and all within my initial budget. If you are looking for an elegant, romantic, and feminine aesthetic with stunning customized calligraphy, Scribbles and Swirls is whom you want to work with! We went back and forth through emails and texts to create designs and calligraphy styles that matched what I was looking for. Working with Betty truly felt like I was working with a friend from start to finish - thank you so much for your beautiful work!!

Stacy · Married on 05/01/2016

Betty with Scribbles and Swirls addressed our wedding invites. She was very responsive, professional and talented! The addresses turned out absolutely beautiful. I recommend Betty to anyone looking for a calligrapher.

leslie · Married on 04/16/2016

Betty did the calligraphy for my wedding invitations and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was blown away by her work and have gotten multiple compliments on the beauty and style of my invitations. She was very professional and got my order done in a timely manner even with a few delays that were out of her control. I would definitely recommend her and will use her services again in the future. Awesome job!

Scribbles and Swirls Pricing

Scribbles and Swirls Price Rates

Scribbles and Swirls FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Scribbles and Swirls 1
    10% off your total order
    Mention that you found me on Wedding Wire for a 10% discount off your total order. $50 minimum order is required for the discount.

• Irving, TX 75039 See on map