Klein Creek Golf Club Reviews

62 | Winfield, IL

62 Reviews for Klein Creek Golf Club

Katelyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Ali was the wedding coordinator for us at Klein Creek and she was great. She was prompt in all her correspondence with us and worked well with us. She helped us through the entire process and was patient when we were overwhelmed with making decisions. The venue was gorgeous and the food couldn't have been better. We had the filet and chicken vesuvio which were both cooked to perfection. The waitstaff and bartenders all were very courteous and attentive with all our requests. We also did the after hours party at the club house which we recommend if you're looking to have more time with your guests. The bartenders put up with all our shenanigans and kept the drinks flowing all night.
    Overall we are very happy with our experience and would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Angel · Married on 03/13/2016

We had our baby shower at Klein Creek last month and I can't say enough good things about our event. They were very flexible with our menu and allowing us to bring in cake/desserts from an outside vendor. We had SO many compliments about the quality of food and service as well! Ali and her team really went above and beyond to make our event special. I would definitely recommend Klein Creek for any upcoming occasions.

My husband and I can't thank Klein Creek enough for their dedication to our wedding reception. We had our wedding reception in the tent and after party in the club house. The service was impeccable! Ali, the wedding coordinator, was always willing to get in touch with me and even would email me when it was her day off. She never skipped a beat! She made all our wedding day dreams come true. Our pictures are beautiful with the drapery and chandlers hanging in the background of our first dance and cake cutting. The food here was amazing... the chef really knows his stuff! We are forever grateful for the service and people we worked with at Klein Creek Gold Club!

Constance · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding was absolutely amazing at Klein Creek! My husband and I worked with Ali who was very attentive and answered any question we had. We got so many compliments on our venue and to have everything in one location was perfect for our out of town guests. We had the most perfect day and the food and service was great!

Becca · Married on 09/19/2015

Our wedding was perfect! The creek side ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the reception space was perfect size for our 160 guests (and would have still been comfortable with more guests). Chef Erik did an amazing job with the food. Our guests are still complimenting how great the filet mignon was! Everything exceeded my expectations!

Angelica · Married on 09/05/2015

Klein was the perfect setting for our day. It was great to hear all of our guests rave about how beautiful it all looked. Thank you for making our day so memorable!!

Klein Creek was a wonderful venue. The food and the cake were outstanding. The service was excellent. The venue was beautiful. I have to say that the staff went above and beyond for our daughter's wedding. Everyone was so helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend this venue. Top notch!!!

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

We found Klein Creek on a fluke and when we walked in, we instantly fell in love. The golf course itself is beautiful (though we didn't get to take advantage of it because of the rain on our wedding day) and the tent where the reception was held was a dream. It was beautiful when we saw it empty, but it will literally take your breath away when you walk in on your wedding day. All of my guests were saying it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to.

The staff at Klein Creek were wonderful. There was a little hiccup with turnover shortly after we booked the wedding, but the office manager and the head chef made sure everything continued to move until the new wedding coordinator, Ali, started. Ali was wonderful and helped us get everything caught up. It was the perfect venue for the perfect day.

Klein Creek was exceptional in providing the ultimate wedding ceremony on their patio and a fantastic cocktail and reception afterwards. Ali was extremely helpful with every detail pertaining to our wedding and also provided suggestions as well. She was there to insure everything ran smoothly and I did not have to worry about anything getting done....she did it all! Chef Eric provided the best tasting food.....many of our guests commented on the food and stated "it was not your average wedding food; it was excellent food....great tasting". The site of our ceremony along with the reception was very elegant and many guests complimented the site and service they received. I would definitely recommend Klein Creek for a wedding and/or ceremony....they offered top professional service.

I couldn't ask more in what Klein Creek offered my husband and I. Amanda Daniel the wedding director took my vision and was able to make it a reality. She returned my calls and emails right away and for me that was so important.
    The entire staff at Klein Creek were so nice and we able to meet all my needs. I would definitely recommend Klein Creek to anyone getting married! Just ask for Amanda!!

The wedding director was available throughout the whole reception.She even helped pack up and organize all the decorations that I wanted to be taken home that night and made sure it was all taken home by my parents. I didn't have any issues arise during the wedding, at least none that I knew of.

• User3252075 · 2+ years ago

Amanda Daniel was fantastic to work with! Klein Creek in general was a great venue and I would recommend them to everyone.

I would recommend Klein Creek Golf Club to anyone as the BEST place for a wedding reception. Amanda, the event coordinator, was excellent!! She could not have been easier to work with. I don't have a single complaint about this venue!

Klein Creek was the perfect place for our reception. Amanda, the events coordinator, was so easy to work with and helped with anything we needed. She helped customize the reception to be what we wanted it to be, I can't express how wonderful that was after looking at other reception sites that require you to stay within their wedding packages. Everything went wonderfully the day of the wedding, and I would recommend Klein Creek for any wedding reception!!!!

Alicia · Married on 06/07/2013

Klein Creek in Winfield was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding reception! From the very beginning we felt comfortable and were able to trust our day would turn out great! Amanda Daniel was our event planner and I couldnt have asked for someone better. She was helpful, so nice, and responded so quickly to anything I asked or requested! For example, just two days before the wedding we decided to go with runners and a heater for the patio. By the next day she took care of both for us! She was also available at all times the night of and was such a pleasure to work with! I have and will continue to reccommend Klein Creek and Amanda to my friends and family!

Tracy · Married on 10/26/2012

I cannot Thank Kevin and Amanda enough. From the day we walked in to ask for a proposal to the day of the reception things went smoothly. All of my questions were answered, even when I asked a second time due to being overwhelmed, and the responsiveness by both Kevin and Amanda was more than I was honestly expecting. Amanda added great suggestions that I had never thought of and even helped me make an anniversairy surprise I wanted to pull off work very well. The staff was wonderful during the reception and the place was all lit up and looking fabulous! I received MANY compliments about the food specifically the soup (it was the lobster soup) and the steak and my great uncle walked over to my mother just to tell her the vegetarian meal was the besed vegetarian meal he had ever eaten at a wedding. Thank you all SOOOO much for your help and making my wedding so memorable for so many!

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2012

Without Amanda Daniel, Klein Creek's wedding coordinator, my 9/1/12 wedding wouldn't have been the success it was!

Amanda took care of everything so I didn't have to worry on my big day. She set up the venue just as I had envisioned, worked with all vendors to ensure they were where they were supposed to be, made sure we stayed on schedule with introductions, food, cake cutting, etc., packed up all the items like toasting flutes, cake topper, etc, so I was able to pick them up the day after, and even came to the rescue with pins when my sister tore her dress during photos! She was always on top of everything, if not two steps ahead! I highly recommend her to any bride, as she is extremely professional and will do anything for her client.

In addition to Amanda's services, I must make mention of the venue itself and the food. Everyone said how beautiful of a space the tented pavilion was for a wedding. It was a very romantic and intimate venue. And the food was amazing!! The salmon with brushetta on it was talked about all night, and the steak was cooked perfectly -- not dry like most wedding venues. Klein Creek was very flexible with our menu choices, too, and even allowed us to offer 3 entrees instead of 2 when we couldn't decide!

Everything was just perfect on my day. I owe it all to Amanda and Klein Creek! Thank you!!!!!!

Natalie · Married on 07/14/2012

Klein Creek Golf Club is a top notch place to hold a wedding. The location is beautiful for an outdoor OR indoor ceremony, and the tent is gorgeous as well. Amanda was amazing to work with as well. We received countless compliments on the service team and friendliness of the staff. If we were to marry again, we would pick Klein Creek!

Sharon · Married on 09/10/2011

Married on Sept 10th at Klein Creek and it was FANTASTIC. Everything about the day was perfect and it couldn't have been any better; we owe a huge thanks to Jessica!!!! The food was awesome and the wait staff was great; the bartender actually came to the head table during dinner to take the bridal parties drink order. We rented out the club house from 11pm to 1am and it was so fun to continue the party, we were able to plug in an iPod and keep dancing and drinking and the late night appetizers are a must! They were so affordable; we got two trays of sliders and wrapped mini hot dogs AND they had a coffee station set up too which was great. This venue is so beautiful and its all white so you don't have to worry about clashing colors, and you don't even need a lot of decorations because the tent itself is gorgeous. If you are considering this venue for your ceremony and reception, or even just your reception, i highly recommend it. Jessica even gave us some great referrals for our photographer and officiant that we used and we couldn't have been happier! LOVE THIS PLACE.

Karen · Married on 09/04/2011

From the moment we arrived at Klein Creek, we knew it was the right venue for us. Very well organized and professional, Jessica was great to work with throughout--my now husband and I were planning the wedding from out of state and she was very flexible to meet with us the few times we were in town. She was also very responsive through email throughout the planning process, especially in the last few weeks nailing down all the details. The food was phenomenal--nobody went home hungry! We also received many compliments from our guests about the quality of service (I know personally, I have been at far too many wedding where the bartenders in particular seem unhappy to be there working--our bartenders were friendly and personable throughout the evening, and made great drinks!). Everyone was very easy to work with and wanted to be accommodating to us and to our guests. We appreciated that the venue hosts only one event a day, and the whole place is absolutely beautiful. Great experience with Klein Creek, and would highly recommend them to anyone!

tori · Married on 09/03/2011

I had a fantastic experience with Klein Creek. Jessica was wonderful to work with! And she definitely went above & beyond when I need something. The tent is absolutely beautiful and the food was great! My reception was the most perfect part of the whole day and I wouldn't change anything! I would definitely recommend this venue for receptions! (Especially for brides looking for a venue that has a blank slate ... not bright crazy colored carpet & decor!) It was perfect :)

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2011

Jessica was incredibly professional and personable. She worked with me to go through all the options for our wedding reception (I was sure I wanted an hors'd'evuerve reception) before deciding what would work best for our guests (the club's package wedding dinner). She was flexible in altering the bar package to fit our needs and budget. She was accessible theough email and phone throughout the planning, which made planning from Philadelphia a breeze. The day of, she seamlessly coordinated all of our vendors and made sure I didn't have to worry about unnecessary details. And in all of this, she made me feel special and "like a bride." No details were left out of the process and she was enjoyable to plan with! We highly recommend Klein Creek and specifically Jessica Woodson.

Eunice · Married on 07/02/2011

Everything went just as planned and turned out great! Jessica was great to work with and a huge help in the whole planning process. The food was also amazing, some of the best reception food I had ever had. The chef paid very close attention to detail and made sure to plan the service out with me so that by the time the food came out it would not be cold. I know my guests were just as impressed as I was with the location, the look of the place, and the food. I couldn't be happier with the end result!

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2011

My husband and I were so happy with our reception at Klein Creek. The venue, staff and food were great! Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with and very flexible when it came to helping us stay within our budget. The tent was extremely comfortable for all of our guests and looked fantastic! I had so many guests come and tell me how beautiful they thought the reception was and I couldn't agree more! Thank you, Klein Creek!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2011

I just got married at Klein Creek on 6/24/11. The ceremony and reception could not have gone any better. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Everyone in both of our families keep telling us how wonderful and beautiful everything was. The wedding coordinator was very helpful and would do anything that was asked of her. The food was delicious and the wait staff was nothing but nice. All of our family kept telling us how great it was to have such good service at our wedding. I would definitely recommend using Klein Creek Golf Club for your wedding!