Kiwi Photography Reviews

10 | Medford, NJ

10 Reviews for Kiwi Photography

Jacqueline · Married on 08/13/2015

Kara (Kiwi Phitography) was the perfect choice for my wedding! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a personable professional who delivers fabulous photos!

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • KaitSantana

Kaitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

All that I can say about Kiwi Photography is WOW! Within two days of our wedding Kara had uploaded a BEAUTIFUL photo from our special day on Facebook, and the reaction from friends and family was amazing. And then when we got all of our pictures, we were simply AMAZED. Kiwi Photography really knows how to get the perfect shot; the posing, lighting, and colors are just simply amazing. The quality was out of this world. Thanks so much Kara for capturing our day so beautifully. You have a client for life!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Donna · Married on 06/01/2014

Kara is a really talented photographer and was a pleasure to with whom to work. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/11/2013

We were married on Long Beach Island and we were so happy to find a photographer who loves the Island as much as we do! Kara is so down to earth and flexible. She even climbed in the bushes at Barnegat Lighthouse during a thunderstorm to get a perfect shot! She knows how to work with the oh-so-tempermental lighting on the beach and made us and our bridal party so comfortable, which made for gorgeous pictures. We'll be back when it comes time for family photos in the future ;-)

Sent on 11/12/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2012

When it came time to hire a photographer for my daughter's wedding, I knew right away who we would use-Kara, from Kiwi Photography. She had photographed our sons wedding a few months earlier and we were thrilled with her work! Kara is such a pleasure to work with. We loved her work so much, I gave my son and daughter-in-law a gift card to use her services for photos of their new baby. I have no problem recommending her to friends and family and I already have. A friend mentioned her future daughter-in-law was having a hard time finding a photographer and my friend showed her the photos from our weddings and her future DIL called Kara on the spot.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Lora · Married on 06/09/2012

Kara was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very receptive to my ideas for different poses and didn't have a problem traveling to multiple locations for shoots. When we scheduled her for our engagement photos, and the afternoon was rained out, we knew she was the best photographer for us when she braved the rain to take photos with us on the boardwalk. She kept us smiling and laughing to whole time. Our photos are beautiful, and we had such a difficult time choosing our favorites.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2012

Kara was recommended to me from a co-worker of mine for my wedding and as soon as they showed me their pictures I knew she was the photographer for me! Kara is very creative and original in her ideas and it is clear through her work she is not only a photographer but an artist as well! Kara shot my engagement photos as wel as my wedding pictures and everyone loved them. I received so many compliments on both. She is so easy-going and fun to work with. I would highly recommend Kara to anyone looking for a photograher and I already have!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Angela · Married on 12/17/2011

Kara did an amazing job with photography for my wedding. She's such a sweet person and her work is incredible. We were so pleased with her that she also since done my sister in law's wedding and our newborn pictures! I would absolutely recommend (and already have numerous times!) Kara and Kiwi Photography for any wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2013
  • Robbyn

Robbyn · Married on 10/21/2011

Kara was amazing...she knew exactly what we wanted and did it before we even had to ask. Her expertise in not only photography, but weddings in general, was such a great help to us and made our day that much smoother. We were able to just enjoy ourselves and be confident that our memories were being captured just as we would want them to be. I really never knew so much emotion could be captured in pictures...but Kara did it!! We were so happy with our decision to go with KiwiPhotography and we would highly recommend it to everyone!! Thank you Kara!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tallulah · Married on 05/07/2011

I was planning a Philadelphia wedding from
    Atlanta! Kara was great to work with, had some
    Great ideas and really listened to what we wanted! She was also reasonable. We could have paid twice as much for the quality we go! Thanks Kara for making our day special!!!

Sent on 01/27/2013