Kim Le Photography Reviews

18 | Monterey Park, CA

18 Reviews for Kim Le Photography

April · Married on 09/27/2014

Kim Le Photography is for a lack of a word, AMAZEBALLs! Her work is soft and romantic, and absolutely dreamy. Our engagement pictures were like editorals for a high fashion magazine, it was just stunning. We get compliments on our pictures all the time. Kim is super easy to work with, shes really good with giving direction (which is great for my husband and I who are photographically challenged), sweet, and overall really great at making you feel comfortable. When its all said and done, you feel confident that magic of your wedding was truly captured which is the one thing you do not want to worry about when you have put all that effort into planning your big day.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

SO DISAPPOINTED that I can't hire her to capture all of my life changing events. Before I even got engaged I noticed her work, bookmarked it and kept coming across her amazing photography years later. When it was finally my turn I knew I had to have Kim Le capture my engagement and wedding (she was the first vendor I booked). The investment was well worth it because she made my husband and I feel so natural in front of the camera. Her romantic and modern vision makes for flawless and timeless photography. Not only is she a high-quality and professional photographer she is an amazing human being as well. Kim Le actually wants to get to know her clients so that her work genuinely captures each couple's personality. Overall, if you're even thinking about it I'll make the decision a little easier for you... BOOK HER! You won't regret it, she's a great investment :)

Sent on 01/11/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2013

I would highly recommend Kim Le Photography to any future bride and groom for photography services. Kim Le and her husband Jason were so great to work with! They were so professional and really captured our wedding day perfectly! The one thing we'll always look back on from our wedding day is our remarkable photos and of course our wedding album came out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for better photographers on one of the most important days of our lives. They are a truly talented team!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kim Le Photography took both our engagement & wedding photos.

There is no doubt that she takes beautiful pictures. Just check out her blog/website. If you love natural light/feeling, then she is the person you want to work with.

As for her professionalism, she is great at responding to emails/texts. For the most part, she always sent a reply right after.

She was very easy to work with and I would definitely use her again for future events!

Sent on 12/12/2012

This is for David Do who works with Kim and did our wedding. Great guy. A little busy but I took that as a good thing because I have no problem with people who work hard at everything they do and keep busy improving. Anyway, short and simple - photos turned out great. Despite a tight schedule he always worked us in, including shooting a second location for engagement photos when our first session ran short. Definitely recommended to all.

Sent on 12/04/2012

helen · Married on 11/11/2011

When I started wedding planning, I had looked at a lot of other photographers but after seeing Kim's work, I knew she would be the one for me. Working with Kim Le Photography was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Since I knew nothing about wedding photography, I really counted on Kim to guide me through the process. Kim went above and beyond just being a photographer. She was able to recommend other vendors for hair and makeup as well as videography.

My fiance and I had never had professional photos done before and Kim was great with showing us how to pose and when we got our pictures, we looked GREAT! Kim is also very knowledgeable of the LA and OC area so she suggested a lot of great places for us to do our engagement shoot.

Before the wedding, Kim was very attentive to make sure that we would be ready for the big day. Along with making sure that we would be prepared that day due to the fact that it was going to rain, Kim was very prompt and kept me informed at all times. I am pretty OCD and my schedule was super packed that day so it's amazing that Kim and her team was so great when dealing with me, my fiance, my bridal party AND all my family.

Kim has posted a few pictures of our wedding already and they look amazing. We''ve gotten so many compliments already on how great those pictures are. We cannot wait to see the rest!

If you have any doubts on whether or not you want to work with Kim Le Photography, dont. You won't be disappointed with Kim!!

Sent on 11/17/2011

TING · Married on 09/17/2011

Kim Le is the the most talented photographer that I've ever met. Our wedding was held at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Pointe. Kim took some amazing photos on our wedding day and made it extra memorable for us. She focused on taking photos of every little detail that I had planned for my wedding, and always made sure she didn't miss a thing! Kim is super busy, so book her ASAP! We had to move around our wedding day so we could actually hire her as our wedding photographer~~~ But it was all worth it! My husband and I are really happy that we've made the right choice and hired Kim Le Photography ^^

Sent on 11/19/2011
  • O

Oanh · Married on 08/20/2011

My husband and I used Kim Le Photography for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we were extremely satisfied with Kim and her team's work. Prior to booking her for our wedding, we looked at her work on her blog and completely fell in love. Kim has a great ability to capture every important moment in a unique, creative and innovative way. Kim is super easy going, easy to work with and extremely accommodating to her clients and their respective needs. The place my husband and I wanted to have our engagement photos taken at required a plane right and some light hiking - Kim never hesitated and did her best to accommodate our requests.

As previously mentioned, Kim is very easy to work with and non-intrusive. For our engagement photos, Kim encouraged my husband and I to be as relaxed as possible and she provided us with a environment that was conducive of that. Further, when we received our wedding photos, there were pictures that I never realized she had taken. These were special initimate moments that we are so glad she was able to capture.

When you first meet Kim, don't be alarmed by her petite size. She's extremely talented and we were honored to have her as a part of our wedding day. She's worth every dollar - check out her blog and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2011

candy · Married on 12/04/2010

I spent about 6 months doing a bunch of research before I contacted any of my vendors. I knew photography was the most important !

i was going on alot of different photographers blogs but I kept coming back to Kim Le's

during our engagement shoot..I was a bit scared. my husband and I rarely have a good picture together but Kim helped us throughout the entire shoot and they turned out better than I imagined! they were gorgeous!

I emailed her probably a hundred times asking questions and she was always so nice and patient. she is the sweetest person and she is very talented! we were so blessed to have Kim photograph our wedding.

we also found our dj and our florist through Kim Le. without them I don't even know what I would do!

I had alot of my guests come up to me and tell me I did a wonderful job setting up this wedding ..but if it wasn't for my all star wedding team..none of it would have been possible !

I CANNOT wait to see our wedding pictures

Sent on 12/09/2010

Vi · Married on 11/20/2010

Kim Le has a natural talent for seeing the beauty in everyday life as a backdrop to her clients. She transformed an average looking parking lot into a beautiful fall setting for our engagement session. Her photos of us for the engagement and wedding day itself were simply amazing - we could hardly believe that we could look that good!
    Not only is she an extremely gifted photographer, she's a pleasure to work with. Living in Australia, organizing our wedding from afar was a bit challenging, but Kim Le was really flexible (she shot our engagement session four days before the wedding), professional, responsive, and recommended some really fantastic vendors. If you still have doubts about hiring Kim Le, spend some time on her gorgeous blog and get swept away by the magical world Kim Le creates through her camera lens.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Anna · Married on 10/16/2010

Where do I even begin???

Even before meeting Kim, I had followed her blog and knew she was the one we wanted to photograph our Big Day.

From our initial meeting, we knew we just HAD to have her! It was important for us to work with vendors who not only did great work, but who were personable, yet professional. Kim not only fit our "requirements," but definitely exceeded them.

After we got the open dates for our reception venue, we contacted her right away. We initially set a date with her, but had to change it a few times and Kim was so great about it. We felt horrible for so much back and forth, but Kim took it with ease.

We absolutely loved our engagement pics and although we haven't seen all our wedding day pics just yet, I'm positive we'll love those just as much! Our wedding party kept commenting on her professionalism, never rude or demanding, but getting the job done efficiently and oh-so politely. At one point during the day, I (the bride) was getting cranky--I was tired, hungry and a bit impatient waing for the next group of guests to gather and Kim asked if I was okay. I felt a little bad because it wasn't anyone's fault, but just by that simple question made me feel like she was looking out for me.

Kim, you're AMAZING and we couldn't be happier/ luckier that we'll have your pictures to always remember our special day! Thank you SO much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/22/2010

S · Married on 10/02/2010

Kim is such a wonderful and talented photographer!! She worked with us on our ideas and took the most beautiful pictures of us!! She always answered my emails, showed up on time to the engagement shoot and the wedding, and provided our pictures in a very timely manner . So highly recommended!! Thank you Kim for the beautiful pictures! My family and I absolutely adore them and will cherish them always!!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Jenny · Married on 07/04/2010

From the very start of out wedding planning journey, I knew our photographer would be the most important vendor we hired. I peered through many blogs, read countless reviews, and met with quite a few photographers in person. No one impressed my fiance and I more than Kim Le. Her professionalism, sweet nature, and sheer talent were like no other. From the day we booked her, we knew we were in the BEST hands. She always responded to e-mails in a very timely manner, with genuine suggestions when I asked her for opinions or recommendations. When it was time to take our engagement pictures, I shared my vision with Kim and she came up with the perfect itinerary to capture what I had in mind. I was nervous about the shoot, as my fiance and I are not models by any means, but we had such a wonderful time. And WOW- Kim somehow managed to make us look like models! On the day of our wedding, Kim brought along a wonderful second shooter (Jason Huang), and did a perfect job of capturing our wedding day. She even had no trouble dealing with our large and very demanding family. We have only gotten a glimpse of our wedding pictures so far- but everyone, including us, has been blown away (or moved to tears) with what they've seen so far. So- consider this review a full and unreserved endorsement for Kim Le. She is the best, and will do an amazing job capturing the most memorable day of your life. Kim, if you are reading this, we are so grateful!!!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2010

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • Y

yelena · Married on 06/27/2010

I can't say enough ggreat things about Kim Le Photography. If you visit her blog the pictures speak for themselves. www.kimlephotography.com. Kim captured every second of our wedding including lots of detail shots. and all of the pictures are gorgeous.

On a professional side, Kim is extremely nice to work with. She's friendly, prompt, and professional.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Peichi · Married on 05/29/2010

Kim le and her assistant really put 10000% into their work, they arrived early and she really paid attention to details. It was 100 degrees outside on our wedding day and still her and her assistant got down and dirty to bring to life the best vision possible of our wedding day.... We were introduce to her by our good friends and have pass over her information to a line of friends and family requesting for her info my the end of the night! Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Gina · Married on 05/23/2010

If you have a chance to meet Kim, you are already halfway to having the BEST wedding pictures EVER. Seriously, Kim is such a gem. Not only does she have a great personality (so sweet, friendly, creative), she is the consummate professional (timely with calls/emails, knows what's she's doing, understands the business). We had such a great time with her. She did our engagement pictures (FABULOUS) and our wedding pictures O.M.G. SO GOOD. What I really enjoyed about working with Kim is that she LISTENS to what her clients have to say and then she gives her own suggestions. It's truly a team effort that ends with spectacular results! She has an amazing eye for light and capturing special moments (Um, thanks for catching me doing my guitar slide in my wedding dress!). She also only works with the BEST second shooters (Yay for David and Aaron!). Her prices are fair and an extremely good value for the services that she provides! I want to get married again just so I can have her take more pictures for me. :-) If you are lucky enough to book Kim, DO IT. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 10/15/2010

2.4
      2.5
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5
      2.0

Beautiful pictures; bad attitude. No matter how frustrating things can get, you still always have to stay calm and collected. Kim was irritated and I didn't notice this till my BM told me how irritated she looked. When you are paid to do a job and get paid pretty well might I add, then you need to do it without an attitude. I hate feeling this way about her now, cause she did not act this way during our engagement session. I'm disappointed at the day of but I guess her pictures make up for it. However, I cannot and will not refer her to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2013