Kevin J Wolfson Photography Reviews

Kevin J Wolfson Photography 5
Kevin J Wolfson Photography 6
Kevin J Wolfson Photography 7

Aspen · Married on 04/06/2018

Kevin was amazing during our wedding! He went all the way to my hometown to do our engagement pictures just to get to know us before the wedding. He was so fun to work with with a great personality and made everything so fun. Our pictures are amazing and we can’t recommend him enough!

Kevin J Wolfson Photography 8
    Kevin J Wolfson Photography 15
    Kevin J Wolfson Photography 16
    Kevin J Wolfson Photography 17

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin was fantastic. Best experience ever with a photographer. Hands down best ever. Will recommend him to all my friends.

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Kevin was an amazing photographer for mine and my husbands wedding! From start to finish, Kevin was always available to answer any questions we had. Once we received our engagement shots done at Coons Bluff, we knew our wedding photos were going to turn out just as perfect, and they did! Kevin and his assistant traveled down south to Tucson for our September wedding. He managed to capture all the details of our travel themed wedding; from the tears running down my face during the first look to the excitement my groom had as i was walking down the aisle to the details of our flowers and cake and all the guests enjoying themselves. I still catch myself looking at our wedding gallery and am able to relive all the moments with Kevin’s photos. I would highly recommend Kevin to any brides still looking for a photographer.

Sahara · Married on 06/02/2017

Kevin did both our engagement and wedding pictures. His attention to detail, what we requested and his own eye for who we are as a couple was amazing. Value, professionalism and creativity were insanely awesome. We had almost 400 amazing shots from our little four hour wedding. Thank you so much for everything we loved the whole experience!!

Marla · Married on 05/20/2017

Kevin was wonderful and professional! His work was excellent and we were so happy to have him be a part of our special day!!!

Alexandria · Married on 04/09/2017

All that I can say is WOW! My husband found him at a booth at a bridal show and we loved him from the moment we began talking with him. It can be stressful to try to find vendors that fit with your personality, budget, and timeline for your day and he went above and beyond what we expected. We met with one other photographer who wasn't very good & we ended up leaving early to go meet with Kevin. Kevin opened up his photo books and let those do the talking for him which was absolutely beautiful. He did a quick engagement shoot for us (we had already paid to have one done) and in the short time he got amazing shots. On our wedding day we had him for 12 hours along with another photographer (Dana) for 6 hours, they both did such a great job! He got the details, the big things, the little things, pictures of both parties getting ready, family, asked me to pin some must have photos on Pinterest & got all those, created there own photos that we can't wait to see. If you're looking for an amazing photographer with a great personality that does a perfect job go with him! We will be using him in the future as well! Nothing but positive things to say.

victoria · Married on 03/18/2017

Kevin was excellent from the start of the process. He follows up in a timely manner and everything is organized with all the times and details. We loved our engagement and ceremony photos. Kevin took amazing photos that we will have forever from the wedding. Follow Kevin instructions because it is important that some poses or faces you make might seem "weird" at the time, turn out to be the best photos :) My friends say my favorite photo that I love looks so amazing. As a joke, people swear its looks like the picture that already comes with a frame when you purchase. That is amazing photography. Thank you for everything Kevin.

Amy · Married on 12/03/2016

Kevin was absolutely AMAZING and so professional! For our engagement photo shoot we wanted to go up to Sedona on short notice, he was available and more than willing to make the treck. When the original location for the shoot was overrun with tourists (leaving no space). Kevin had multiple ideas for other locations in Sedona that were absolutely perfect! When it came to the wedding, Kevin worked directly with our DJ on the timeline, as we did not have a planner. He arrived before the scheduled time and had plenty of great ideas of pictures to take during down time, as well as while the wedding party was getting ready. Kevin helped keeping everything on the timeline for the wedding (which we definitely needed), he also did a wonderful job gathering the family members for photos before and after the wedding. With how many great ideas he had for wonderful poses and picture placements, which lead to wonderful photos and his extreme professionalism, I would recommend Kevin for any kind of shoot. Family, engagement, wedding or any other special event you want photos for I'd say choose Kevin as your man! We will definitely use him in the future for our next family milestone.

Jithin · Married on 10/21/2017

Kevin was awesome! Loved every single pictures of the wedding and even with an indoor low light setting, he made the photos look incredibly beautiful and professional!

Marin · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot wait to see the pictures! Kevin helped us plan our timeline for the wedding and was flexible to help us with posing. Kevin's helper was great, I am so sorry I forgot her name! The only pictures we did not take were sunset pictures, I guess we got side tracked with family pictures.

Clare · Married on 10/01/2016

0.5
      2.0
      1.0

Worst photographer!!! Don’t use this guy! He photographed our wedding 2 years ago and we still have not received some of the products he promised us! He gave us the run-around at first and now is refusing to return our calls or emails. Also, day of the wedding his camera was broken, so he had to keep adjusting his lens- making us wait every time he took a picture. He was rude to some of our guests, and had a sense of entitlement about him. I wouldn’t recommend him to my worst enemy!