Kenny Backer Photography Reviews

44 Reviews for Kenny Backer Photography

• Kendra

Kendra · Married on 03/17/2019

Truly wonderful!

Kenny Backer was so easy to work with! I have a hard time posing for photos and he made it so easy by directing us. He was also extremely efficient in getting photos done fast but with quality. The photos are great, and I am a photographer myself! He can really fit in any situation and he really knows how to capture a moment. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Neissa

Mathew Kasravi · Married on 09/28/2018

Best Photographer

Kenny was amazing, he really knows what he is doing and delivers! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter's wedding was at Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Resort. Kenny and his lovely wife were amazing to say the least! We checked out 3 other wedding photographers and when we sat down with Kenny, and went over his wedding packages, we knew immediately that we want to hire him. His packages by far the best value, his worked is beyond creative and beautiful, and his personality and professionalism added so much to our special day. One more note, Kenny not only did our photography but just prior to walking down the aisle, we had a few mishaps, and Kenny was so calm and helpful and jumped in and really saved us! So look no further! I promise this review is totally unsolicited.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Katie · Married on 10/27/2017

My photos came out amazing. He tells you when and where to be and what to do in pictures. Makes wedding day much easier and no stress at all! Would highly reccomend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

April · Married on 10/14/2017

Kenny was great for our engagement and wedding photographs. He is professional, patient, and is great at mixing your vision into the photographs.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2017

Kenny is an absolutely amazing wedding photographer. He is very professional and available to help answer and questions or concerns you might have. Our pictures came back within a week and they are breathtaking. I highly recommend Kenny Backer for your wedding and engagement photos!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Ken · Married on 08/04/2017

My wife and I could not have been any happier with Kenny Backer Photography. He and his team did an amazing job for our wedding. The professionalism and quality of service was top notch. I would recommend Kenny Backer for all your photography needs!!! He has a returning client in us.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Gina · Married on 07/02/2017

Kenny is a hard working photographer and showed great professionalism during our wedding. He made everything run smoothly and we couldn't of asked for anything more. We highly recommend him for your wedding or any type of festivity as a photographer. Thanks again Kenny!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Linda · Married on 07/29/2016

I am the Mother of the Bride and both my daughter and I can't say enough about Kenny on every level. He is very responsive and also provides many options for those on every budget level (and ours was rather tight!). He had the most variety and customization packages to select from all the photographers we met (and we saw many!). Kenny gave us a photo package that met our needs perfectly with his outstanding photography. He took hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of photos throughout the wedding day; he arrived first on location to capture my daughter greeting the limo as my daughter, carrying her gown, and her 9 bridesmaids descending the limo to prepare her for the big day. He was there with his bright smile and cheerful attitude as the limo pulled up snapping pictures from the moment the limo doors opened. None of us worried about the photography for the entire event (it was an outdoor wedding at 5:00PM and Clubhouse Dinner); all the pictures we could ever want (and even more) were beautiful and so many to choose from! Kenny provides on line access to all the photo's and also provide high resolution DVD and online proofs. He can give you many options that are important to you and again, he is very reasonable in price. Obviously, our family (including the Bride and Groom) cannot say enough about Kenny and his services. I might add that you should consider hiring him for the engagement pictures as well and he can add that into the wedding package. I have one more daughter who is only 19 years old, but we do know who we are going to hire to be her photographer when she gets married! Thank you Kenny for helping to make the day go so smoothly!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Finally got a chance to look at our wedding pics and I want them ALL. Kenny is so easy to work with! I was planning the wedding from AZ and he was able to help me pick a place to meet for some beautiful photos before the wedding. He captured all of the special moments and more. I'd say he was well worth it and every bride should be so lucky as to use him to help remember their beautiful day!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Augustus · Married on 05/27/2016

Awesome guy, nice to work with. One of the best price for a quality work. He did a great job on our pre engagement and wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Tanya & Ernie

Tanya · Married on 05/14/2016

Kenny offered the best package deal with the longest hours for our wedding....He and his wife were warm and friendly from the beginning. I'm glad my friends and I ran into him at the Camarillo Wedding Expo! I have to say we are thrilled with the beauty and the quality of our wedding pictures! Our families are equally happy! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Marissa · Married on 02/13/2016

Kenny Backer and his wife did a superb job at my wedding. They worked together seemlessly and I did not even notice they were there! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Stacy · Married on 11/22/2015

Kenny is easy to work with, very friendly, very professional and a fun photograher. We had a great time during our engagement shots and a blast on the day of the wedding work with Kenny and his assistant. We are very please with his services and quality of photo's.

I would highly recommending Kenny to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any type of event. Kenny is very talented and professional photograher; his enitre portfolio of photo's are very impressive!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Diana · Married on 10/10/2015

Kenny and wife Tami were phenomenal. They make an amazing team. They were so patient with everyone, taking any and all pictures requested. They were very organized and took the time needed to get that perfect shot. You can go to his company website and see the pictures for yourself. They definitely speak louder than words. Kenny will work with you and really get to know you. Identifying what your needs and expectations are. Our engagement and wedding pictures are gorgeous!! Kenny Backer Photography will be my "Go To" photographer for my photo needs. Thank you Kenny and Tami for being a part of our cherished wedding memories... Have a blessed New Year.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Kenny and his wife did an excellent job on our engagement photos and wedding pictures. My family and friends had very good things to say about his services. I would recommend him and would definitely use his services again. Thank you for making my special day that much more special.
    Christine & Ramon

Sent on 09/22/2015

Sonia · Married on 09/12/2015

My daughter pictures came out beautiful. Kenny did a wonderful job.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Jen · Married on 08/08/2015

Kenny takes beautiful pictures and captured our day perfectly. I couldn't have asked for anyone better! Kenny is professional, yet personal and makes you feel so comfortable, no matter the setting, which is very important on your wedding day. I highly recommend Kenny to anyone!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Cristy · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I loved having Kenny and his wife do the photography for our wedding. He was professional and easy to work with, and we absolutely love how all our photos turned out. We just received our personalized photo album, and it is a beautiful keepsake that we will always cherish.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Natalie · Married on 07/18/2015

During our wedding we had a bit of a rain storm, that did not stop or slow down Kenny, he put his gear in danger to make sure that he could continue to get his perfect shots. I would recommend Kenny Backer to everyone. He did an amazing job.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Carly · Married on 06/13/2015

Well....
    To all the brides to be, Kenny is an amazing photographer. Starting from the day we met. He invited my mom and I into his home, and we talked for about 2 hours about all the wedding details. I felt really comfortable with him and knew my fiancé, would love him too. We hired him and planned on our engagement photos. Kenny picked the perfect place for us, rustic and romantic. Had a blast taking these photos we all laughed and had a great time. The pictures came out great! I knew I was in good hands for our special day:)
    He followed up every couple weeks, and the big day reassured us it would be perfect, and it was! He was there on time and ready to rock. He got all the memorable moments of our wedding day! And I got our book today And it brings tears to my eyes that I have something beautiful for forever!!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2015

Not only is Kenny a very talented photographer but he also brings a very calming presence with him as he works. He is easy going and will go to great lengths to make sure he captures everything perfectly! We absolutely love our photos and would highly recommend Kenny Backer Photography!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Keila · Married on 09/28/2014

Kenny Backer and his wife are the best people that you can get to be your photographer. Kenny makes everything so easy and he will explain every details. We do not need worry about anything with him and I really highly recommend Kenny Backer. He did an amazing job with our bridal shower, engagement and wedding pictures. The album options are absolutely beautiful.
    Kenny Backer Photographer is absolutely the best!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2014

Kenny is great! He took our engagement photos as well as photographing our wedding, and we couldnt be happier with the results! He's professional but easy going, and gives excellent direction. He always responded quickly to any questions we had, and was always super friendly. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/01/2014

thomas · Married on 02/15/2014

Kenny was great to work with.he makes u feel comfortable, and he will take all the pucs u will ever need. His prices are very good.and it was a pleasure doing business with him and we will be using him for future events as well.thanks kenny

Sent on 04/13/2015