Kelly Monty Photography Reviews

14 | Schenectady, NY

14 Reviews for Kelly Monty Photography

Kristi · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelly was awesome to work with. She kept us on our strict timeline, which I appreciated. Our wedding was only a week ago, but she gave us sneak peeks ... love !

Sent on 07/29/2018

Tabitha · Married on 09/11/2016

She is well within our range of what we needed for our budget. She offers enough options for couples that want more. She very sweet and professional. I love the fact that my fiance and her hit it off with computer/technology talk. The picture's came out so wonderful. I would highly suggest her to anyone!!

Sent on 02/25/2016

PM · Married on 06/05/2013

Thank you Kelly, first time I've ever enjoyed having my picture taken.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Kelly was very nice and made everyone comfortable about being infront of the camera. We absolutely love the pictures that we got and got them quickly too.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Wow! All I can say is I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!! Thank you so much for taking such care in capturing the special moments of such a very special day for us! I really appreciate all the effort you put into capturing the essence of the party- family and friends!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Kelly was very affordable and the pictures came out great - we definately got our moneys worth. There were pictures of everything and everyone, nothing was missed. We are very happy and we're having her come after our baby is born.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Susan · event on: 12/23/2012

K was very personable and easily adapted to our vibrant family and young childrens moods.

Andrea · Married on 12/20/2012

Kelly did a photography session for me a couple months back. I have to say that she immediately put me at ease and we had a great time during the session. I without a doubt would recommend her to anyone looking to hire a
    photographer. I will definitely be using her again in the future

Sent on 02/22/2013

I highly recommend Kelly she captured the essences of my day. I now have these lasting memories forever.She is amazing and very passionate about her work!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Julie · event on: 10/14/2012

Kelly responded quickly to my e-mails, she was professional and curteous. She arrived at the church early to set up and the pictures were great!

Kelly Monty Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was so nice to see you again and I can't wait to see how big Madison has gotten at her birthday.

Gina · Married on 10/06/2012

I am not big on getting my picture taken, but Kelly made me feel at ease. Not only were her prices great, but the quality of the photos were excellent. I would refer her to anyone. I will be using her services for all future photos.

Sent on 02/24/2013

My wife and I searched high and low for a photographer in our price range who was available on our day. We found two, and chose Kelly after meeting with her. My wife liked her immediately, and she did not let us down. We are quite pleased with her work and will recommend her when the occassion arises.

• User3084853 · event on: 05/12/2012

My son's 7th birthday party was chaotic to say the least, but Kelly maintained an impressive level of professionalism throughout the afternoon. She managed to capture dozens of truly artful photos even though most of the boys were sweaty, red-faced and non-stop on the go all day. I have since recommended her to 2 of my friends who have upcoming weddings. I hope they can meet on terms because I believe they will be thrilled with their pictures if they pick her!!

Lissa · Married on 10/28/2012

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

We only wanted pictures put on a cd so we can develope them ourselves. Instead I got a cd with locked pictures and can only order prints from photographers site and a wedding cd with unnecessary pictures ie people drinking out of cups, people sitting with there legs open Really? I guess you get what you pay for

Kelly Monty Photography's reply:

I hope that you and Carla are doing well. I am surprised by your review since your wedding was back in November and this is the first time hearing of this. I ask for you to respond with any questions or problems in all my communications because I care about my customers. There is obviously some type of misunderstanding. The DVD slideshows are standard with all wedding packages and ALL photos taken are put onto the DVD's wether it's the pdf files or slideshow. I am more than happy to send you a new disc with the pdf right away. Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thank you and have a good day. - Kelly