Kayla Kristine Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Kayla Kristine Photography

1 User photo

Kayla Kristine Photography 1
  • User7857166 · Recently married

Kayla is an amazing photographer! Very personable, professional and puts everyone at ease in front of camera. She always knows how to capture the best moments in my life. I couldn't be happier with the photos that I have to treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Best Wedding Photographer!!

Kayla was our wedding photographer and was the absolute best!! She not only took beautiful pictures, she was so helpful in the wedding planning process. She understood the vision we wanted for our wedding and captured it. We are so happy with our pictures and could not have asked for a better photographer. We highly recommend her! She even surprised us with framed photos from our wedding which we have hanging in our living room!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Vicki · Married on 10/01/2017

Kayla did an amazing job photographing my wedding and putting me and the bridal party at ease! ! Not only that she really was such a help
    With any planning I needed help with and the timeline she was so nice! I felt the most
    Comfortable with her and her associate that was helping her. They really felt more like friends than someone taking pictures. She took some
    Awesome shots and had a great eye for where and when to take pics. I can't say enough good things. If you are in need of photography and consider kayla, then you can rest assure you'd be in good hands. You can hire anyone to take photographs, but you can only hire someone who loves their art to take professional, stunning and heartfelt photos. She really is the best!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Kayla Kristine Photography 2

Caroline · Married on 09/03/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing photographer (and overall person!) for my wedding day! I was planning my wedding from five states away and Kayla was so helpful the entire time! She was flexible with planning via phone and email since I was at a distance and she even helped out with suggestions for the area since I had never been there before. When it came to the day of my wedding she was so calm and managed our crazy families perfectly. We got every picture I wanted and more and she had great suggestions for the beautiful little moments! She even made sure I stayed hydrated the entire day which I definitely forgot about! If it would be possible I would give her six stars for how great she did! Thanks Kayla!!!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Hayley · Married on 03/01/2017

I loved shooting with Kayla!! I was so nervous, but she made the experience so much fun! She is such a joy and the pictures turned out incredible!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Amber · 0000-00-00

Let me tell you about our experience working with Kayla—One word; AMAZING!!! Kayla went above and beyond in exceeding what we had envisioned for our big day. I'm talking about the little moments—you know, not just the walk down the aisle and the big kiss, but those tiny precious little moments that will be cherished memories with us forever. She captured those so perfectly. Kayla's photography is stunning and exactly what you need for your big day. Not only is Kayla very professional and a lovely person, but she is flexible. She will work closely with you to capture your love story and vision of your big day. We highly recommend Kayla. Absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 03/10/2017