Kate Green Cakes Reviews

53 | Parker Dam, CA

53 Reviews for Kate Green Cakes

53 Kate Green Cakes Reviews

Sharon-Rose · Married on 05/07/2016

I was completely clueless for our wedding cake and when I found Kate website it seems simple and straight forward, but what I didn't know is how flexible she was, so easy to work with and it made me so comfortable. She answers quickly and she's very professional. I went for a carrot cake and WOW it was the best carrot cake ever with the delicious cream cheese cake frosting!!!! Everybody thought it was the best and on top of that my cake was beautiful! I recommend her totally! Trust me she is the best!

Seeta · Married on 11/08/2015

Kate was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our wedding cake. She was very helpful with translating our ideas into the perfect cake and was willing to customize everything to match what we wanted. We were very happy that we chose Kate to make our wedding cake and would highly recommend her for cakes for any special occasion. A truly wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank you Kate for not only a beautiful wedding cake but also a delicious one.

Kate was very easy and fun to work with. The artistic beauty of the cake she created for us was out of this world...and the guests couldn't believe how delicious it tasted! The decision to go with Kate was one of the best decisions we've made through out our wedding planning process!

I only have positive things to say about this bakery.

Kate answered my questions quickly and thoroughly. She provided sound advice that helped me make a choice and was open to my ideas.

The result : an elegant cake that not only looked lovely, but was absolutely delicious!

Thanks Kate - I will recommend your shop to anyone looking for a great baker!

Thank you!

Catherine

Lisa · Married on 10/02/2015

Kate was amazing to work with. She was so pleasant, organized, helpful and efficient. She responded to my questions very quickly despite it being a crazy busy time of year for her. She was one step ahead of us in scheduling every step of the process and made the whole cake/cupcake decision experience very stress-free. We had a tough time choosing our flavours after our tasting as everything was so yummy! Our wedding cupcakes and cake topper were beautiful and delicious – we received rave reviews from our guests. We really enjoyed working with Kate and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2015

I was extremely pleased with our wedding cake and cupcakes we received from Kate Green. She was able to capture what I had envisioned and executed it beautifully!! Although we never met in person, Kate was extremely responsive to my emails which reassured me during the entire process. I received many compliments from my guest saying,“it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted.“ I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for the perfect wedding cake!!

Sam · Married on 09/05/2015

We considered several options while researching cake and cupcake designers for our wedding in the Ottawa/Gatineau area in September 2015. We searched the internet and various wedding magazines for pictures, customer reviews and testimonials before meeting with our top 3 picks.

Kate Green was by far the best baker of the bunch in every way, including but not limited to quality, service and cost. Kate responded to our many questions promptly before our initial meeting, she was flexible concerning meeting times and dates, she helped us determine which flavours and icing we should go with by giving us an exquisite taste test before making our final decisions, and she was friendly and professional throughout the whole process. Our guests simply couldn’t get over how beautiful our cake and cupcakes were and we received countless compliments on their artfully designed deliciousness! We were also blown away with how realistic the edible candy/fondant leaves were that she painstakingly made by hand.

After having dealt with Kate, we completely understand how she has earned all of the awards and accolades that we found when doing our initial research. Thanks to Kate, the end results were absolutely delectable, delivered right on schedule, and exactly what we were hoping to have for our special day. We honestly give Kate Green Cakes two thumbs up and 5 stars, and we highly recommend that you consider them for your upcoming event!

Samantha · Married on 08/21/2015

The cake was amazin couldn't aak for better

Janet · Married on 08/08/2015

Kate provided our wedding cake August 8th. From the first contact with Kate she was so helpful and professional. We went to her home and tasted the wide variety of cakes she offers. She helped with the design and amalgamated design elements from more than one cake into our cake. And finally the delivery of the cake was on time and the cake amazingly beautiful. Best part it tasted as good as it looked. We had the lemon cake. Thanks Kate.

Danielle · Married on 07/18/2015

Kate is a very pleasant woman and an amazing cake artist. Being a home baker myself I really appreciated the fact that all of her cakes are made from scratch with high quality ingredients. Prior to finding Kate Green, I had spoken with other cake makers, but they did not understand what I was asking for. When I first met with Kate and described to her what I wanted, she understood right away. The cake she created for our wedding was both beautiful and delicious.

Kiersten · Married on 07/11/2015

Kate Green made our wedding cupcakes/topper cake. She was phenomenal! I came to her with some very basic ideas and she was able to come up with something amazing!
    The cupcakes were a hit at our wedding, everyone loved the taste (especially the icing) and the look of our entire cake set up.

100% recommend Kate to anyone looking for a wedding or special event cake!

Anne · Married on 05/09/2015

Wonderful, decadent, beautiful wedding cake! Not only was it the best cake ever (and all the guests agreed on that), it was also the most beautiful cake we had even seen. It was as I imagined it, but even better, and matched perfectly my dress. Kate Green created a cake which was not only a work of art, but the kind of cake that you will never forget. It was absolutely delicious. We had also ordered the cupcake tower (mint-chocolate flavor) which were amazing and so good! If you want to treat your guests to the best cake in the whole Ottawa region, you have found your perfect cake.

Kate is not only an excellent baker, but she's extremely friendly and easy to work with as well. We had Kate bake us a spiced topper cake and three different kinds of cupcakes for our wedding. All were delicious! We ended up freezing the topper cake and eating it after our honeymoon and had zero complaints - the flavour and consistency of the cake held up so well! I'd recommend Kate for any kind of special event you may be having. She was a pleasure to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 01/30/2015

Kate made the most beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding. The cake was really important to me in terms of taste. We went with a spice cake, and then lemon cupcakes. The were two of the best cakes I have ever tasted. (I'm usually a chocolate girl but these blew me away!) The detail on the cake was beautiful and what I had imagined it would be. Kate has a lovely personality; warm and friendly. She went out of her way to have a great selection of cakes ready for us to taste. Did I mention they were fantastic? Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Kate!

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

Kate was absolutely amazing. From the first tasting where she accommodated my entire family to creating a magical cake the truly embodied who my groom and I are. She was very responsive in regards to emails, phone calls, and any other communications and really got to know who we were and what we wanted. Our cake was classy, elegant, covered with pearls, flowers, and quilting...while tasting absolutely amazing! She even did a groom's cake last minute! My husband is obsessed with dodgeball and somehow Kate was able to create a dodgeball cake that made him and all our guests absolutely hysterical. A joy to work with, very reasonable, and a truly yummy cake! We want to order another one for our anniversary already!

Dayle · Married on 10/11/2014

Kate was a dream to work with--she provided excellent artistic guidance and captured my daughter's vision for both a stunning wedding cake and the humor and creativity for the grooms cake. Our guests raved about the cakes beauty and the taste. Anyone looking to work with an outstanding artist and baker need not look further than Kate Green! She is simply amazing and enhanced both the concept and feel of the wedding reception. She was prompt with email; answered all questions during the process of planning and worked beautifully with our other vendors and the hotel. BRAVO!

Joan · Married on 09/27/2014

Kate Green Cakes exceeded our expectations! Kate is so personable, it felt like we knew her from long before. She made the whole wedding cake part of our wedding planning painless! She was so easy to talk and consult with and offered great advice. Kate is a very honest business woman. Her cakes are also a win-win! they taste homemade and fresh and are made with real ingredients...but they are also gorgeous which is a balance I don't always find is common. Thank you, Kate!

Bree · Married on 09/26/2014

Kate Green was magnificent. I met with her to discuss the cakes, taking about our theme and how I liked birds and if we could incorporate that it would be amazing. She had a million ideas and she designed the whole cake – in ten minutes with me she captured my entire vision. Completely blew me away!!! The cakes were perfect, not to mention delicious. She delivered them herself at my venue, I never had to worry about a thing.
    My husband didn’t know that I got him a Groom’s cake – the first time he saw it was at the reception!
    I surprised him with an Iron Man cake – he and his brother are HUGE fans, and are even working on building their own Iron Man armour (for real – like Comicon real). It was a hit! Kate nailed it - even the specifics of the particular version of the Iron Man armour that I needed!
    I so loved the cakes, I can't recommend Kate Green enough!

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2014

kate made my dream cake come true! She did everything I wanted in my wedding cake and more! I'm so blessed I found her! If you want a cake and set on it, she will get the job done for you! Thank you again Kate for such an amazing looking and tasting cake! It was so hard to cut into because I didn't want to ruin it! Loved it so much we kept the top of the cake for our one month of marragie :)

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

I had a wonderful experience working with Kate Green cakes. A short two weeks before our wedding we realized we hadn't put an order in for our cake!! Our planner reached out to Kate and immediately put me in touch with her. Kate was very responsive and was able to ease my stress that the cake would be made and delivered to the venue on our wedding date. She listened carefully to my asks, and delivered a cake more beautiful that then one I had imagined. I would highly recommend Kate Green cakes to my family and friends.

Thank you Kate!! :)

Najla · Married on 07/26/2014

Kate was very pleasant to deal with and our cake was lovely and delicious and just what we wanted!

Ken · Married on 07/19/2014

Kate Green is the Best artistic cake designer ,with her experience and high level of knowledge and approach to creating your wedding cake to best represent who you are. Ours was a glamorous extravagant 5 foot Asian castle inspired cake with my husbands birthday cake the next day 20th of July which was a fun cake that complimented the castle cake. Thank you Kate Green. I will highly recommend you.

Ken Beaudry-Hum

Alisha · Married on 07/04/2014

I can't say enough good things about Kate Green Cakes. My husband and I were blown away by Kate's knowledge and enthusiasm. After she brought us in for a tasting we knew that she was the baker for us. There were so many delicious options that we didn't know what to pick. Kate then offered to make us a custom flavored cake of our choosing. After some brainstorming we came up with the idea for a pina colada cake. Kate said yes without any hesitation and made us an unbelievable cake. We received dozens of compliments from our wedding guests.

Working with Kate was stress free as we felt like we were part of the process every step of the way. She responded promptly to e-mails and answered all of our questions in detail.

Kate is absolutely amazing and we are more than excited to recommend her to anyone looking for that perfect wedding cake. Getting a Kate Green cake will help to make your special day unforgettable.

Alisha and Nick in Kanata

Judy · Married on 06/22/2014

Kate made the cupcakes and a speial Owl cake for my daughter's wedding. The cupcakes were delicious and everybody raved about them. The Owl cake was adorable, but the attention to detail really amazed everyone! .Some wondered if it was really all edible. Kate was so easy to work with and is very talented . I would use her again in a min! =)

Sanoji · Married on 05/31/2014

She is a true artist! No more needs to be said about the quality of her work.