Karen Grigoryan Wedding Photography Reviews

27 Reviews for Karen Grigoryan Wedding Photography

1 User photo

Karen Grigoryan Wedding Photography 1

Soleil · Married on 05/05/2018

Karen is AWESOME! He captured every single moment from the beginning to the end and everything in between. Extremely professional and extremely good at his job. The pictures came out AMAZING! We will definitely be working with him for all our photography needs.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Pavlo and Julia · Married on 10/12/2013

If i could Rate The Overall Rating out of 5 i Would Definitely Rate 10. Everything was amazing from the beginning, may Gob Bless You and Your family. During My wedding Karen's wife had back problems and during this hard time Karen kept it up and Was there till the End of our wedding i greatly appreciate all that he has done.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Raquel · Married on 08/30/2013

We were so happy with our pictures. We love them. He did such a good job.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Dmitriy and Veronika · Married on 08/17/2013

my wife and i really enjoyed the service we recieved on our wedding dau from our videographer. he was very flexible and didnt cause any troubles. he was determined to catch natural moments without making us pose or feel uncomfortable.

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • Y

Yan and Erin · Married on 08/11/2013

Karen drove down from MA to shoot our wedding in CT. He was easy to approach and talk with, in fact he was a "calming voice and guide" through the wedding day process. Seeing how he has shot so many weddings and this being, of course, our first it was reassuring to have such a professional and experienced photographer. We were impressed with our entire finished product, the combination of shots getting ready, candid shots, and portrait shots. Our favorite thing about Karen was that he shared our faith. In fact while all the girls were getting ready we discussed "though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, a cord of three strands is not easily broken." Ecclesiastes 4:12

Sent on 12/05/2013

Val Yuliya · Married on 08/10/2013

Everything was very good very classic and original! The video and pictures were great and was finished really fast. Thank you;)!

Sent on 12/25/2013

Marina · Married on 08/03/2013

Great photographer! I was in multiple wedding that Karen did as a bridesmaid and I had a great experience! Also this is why I chose him as my photographer! Thank you Karen we were wry happy you could share this day with us! Also, a big thanks to Eric for coming to help out even though he was sick! :)

Sent on 12/05/2013

Marina · Married on 08/03/2013

Our wedding was almost 5 years ago now and I still can't get over our pictures! Karen did a fabulous job! He was professional and entertaining all at the same time! You can tell he loves his job! Thank you for being part of our special day! God bless you in your work!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Karen Grigoryan Wedding Photography 2

Svetlana · Married on 07/13/2013

The best photography and videoagraphy skills around. Would reccomend him to everyone. No hassel whatsoever. Just the BEST of the best. Amazing job!!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

We all enjoyed it very much. Very easy to work with, very professional, great time managing, no stress and over all was a great fun day.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • User3719332 · 2+ years ago

I met Karen at my sister in law's wedding & he did an amazing job!! Karen is very professional with his work, is very kind & there are just no flaws in his photography. After seeing my sister in law's pictures, I immediately knew that more than anything for my wedding I wanted Karen to be my photographer. I booked him asap after I got engaged & honestly his work was the highlight of my wedding because even if the little things didn't go perfect that day - Karen's photography made up for everything. I enjoy my wedding pictures very much, choosing Karen as my photographer was the best decision I made & I don't regret it at all!

Sent on 12/06/2013

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICES!
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :)

Sent on 11/30/2012

Marina · Married on 08/18/2012

Beautiful pictures, very flexible and reasonable pricing for such great work! Recommend this to everyone.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Great customer service, easy to work with, extremely flexible. Pictures came out great! We were very pleased with the work and the product we received. We highly recommend hiring Karen if you want to get quality pictures!

Max · Married on 10/01/2011

Very easy to work with, reliable, and friendly! Beautiful work. Will recommend to any other couple!

• albina

albina · Married on 09/10/2011

Karen!

You were A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!! Continue to do what God has put in your heart! Don't ever bury your talent! It's one thing to rely on your memory--and remember your wedding, but having the real proof right before your eyes is what makes you realize that choosing a photographer that captured those true moments, filled with emotion and love :) was definitely worth it. Looking forward to having you as our photographer AGAIN, this time with our baby boy Isaac :).

Fondly,

Vitaliy&Albina A.

Crystal · Married on 08/27/2011

Karen Grigoryan is a great photographer and did a wonderful job on our wedding. He was very professional and had many great ideas for pictures. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer that has style and class!

Professional quality! Great Service! A+++

Sent on 12/01/2012

Dmitriy · Married on 08/13/2011

Mr. Grigoryan took pictures of that amazing day in my life, and he captured it to the fullest! Amazing talent!

Natalia · Married on 07/16/2011

Karen is a very friendly person, and easy to work with. I am very satisfied with those wonderful wedding pictures. He is very punctual,social and ready to help you with the most unexpected problems on your wedding day ; ). I am very grateful he was my photographer on my special day. Thank you Karen!.

• Y

Yuliya · Married on 05/08/2011

Karen grigoryan is an awesome photographer and we were very pleased with our pictures! He is easy to work with and he worked very fast and our pictures were done in no time. I would recommend him to everyone :)

Sent on 11/20/2012

Karen was awesome to work with. He always kept in touch and replied to dozens of emails I sent him. He worked fast and made us feel totally comfortable on our big day.I would recomend his services to any couple that wants a wonderfuly captured memory of their big day.

Viktoriya · Married on 08/10/2010

I found him very professional. His pictures were amazing and beautiful. He took the time to make sure his lighting was great and he had the right flash and equipment.

Sent on 11/23/2012

We have purchased the whole wedding package from Karen (wedding invitations, video & photos) My wife and I are very pleased with the quality and fast delivery. We have recommended Karen to all of our friends and we recommend that you just take a look at some of his work – it speaks for its self.

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • User3720671 · 2+ years ago

Excellent professional photographer! High quality beautiful pictures. I would recommend the vendor to anyone who is planning a wedding or any other important event.

Sent on 12/06/2013