Judith Kubish Reviews

91 | Milwaukee, WI

91 Reviews for Judith Kubish

91 Judith Kubish Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2018

Judith was fantastic through the entire process. She is very professional and has so many sicfeeent types of wording available. She really can help build a beautiful ceremony.

Judith Kubish 1
    Judith Kubish 2

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Judith is the sweetest person, she helped us so much, we highly recommend her. We had a lovely ceremony, thank you!

Dianne · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Judith was a fantastic experience! Because she invested the time to get to know Steven and I, the wedding ceremony felt very personal. We discussed what our hopes were for the day and Judith was able to deliver just that! Wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Judith Kubish 3
    Judith Kubish 4
    Judith Kubish 5
    Judith Kubish 6
  • mkebride

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Judith was an absolute joy to work with and our favorite part of our wedding! She did an amazing job designing a truly personal and touching ceremony. We continue to get many comments on how much people loved our ceremony and thought it was so personal. She took time to get to know us and has the process nailed down. She is so sweet and honestly we really enjoyed getting to know her and meeting with her. We also chose to do premarital counseling with her, and it was great. She was a great mediator and it was also nice for us to meet with her more often to get to know her and for her to get to know us. She was a calming presence on our wedding day, and I cannot thank her enough for creating such a meaningful and amazing ceremony for us. Her delivery was great and made the words even more meaningful. She was my favorite person to work with, and I am so grateful we had her as our officiant. If you think hiring an officiant is more impersonal than having someone you know do it - think again. Our ceremony was incredibly personal and like I said, her delivery made it that much more emotional. Judith- thank you so, so much for everything!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Kristen. I was happy and honored to be part of your wedding process. Your investment in the preparation helped me to be relaxed and to speak from the heart at the wedding. Two-way street!

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

We are so overly pleased with Judith and the quality of service she provided. She took the time to get to know us, paid attention to detail and incorporated so many special touches in our personalized ceremony. It was such a memorable day because of her. She went above and beyond our expectations and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thank you, Katie, for taking the time to submit this review. So glad we succeeded in spotlighting the respectful and welcoming blending of cultural heritage in your marriage and with your families. It was a pleasure to celebrate you!

Caryn · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Judith! She really listened to us and what we wanted for our ceremony and conveyed how we felt about one another and our loved ones! She took the time to get to know us and was very accommodating to our needs. She is willing to help you design your ceremony to be very personal and unique, incorporating as much traditional and non-traditional pieces as you would like. We are beyond happy with the outcome of our wedding ceremony and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful experience!

Lillian · Married on 06/24/2017

Judith created our wedding script and officiated our outdoor wedding. From the first time we met her, she was meticulous and attentive to everything we shared. My husband and I really had no idea how to approach ceremony planning and Judith had already prepared samples and suggestions. It was so easy and fun to work with Judith for wedding planning. She accommodated our needs and helped us incorporate personal touches such as our pets into the ceremony. We are very happy with her service and would work with her again for everything else if we get the opportunity. We highly recommend her!

Andrew & Emily · Married on 05/19/2017

Judith is one of the nicest and most caring celebrant we had met. When completing our first sit down with Judith you could feel her warmth and compassion. She takes the time to really learn about you and your relationship so that she can build a personalized ceremony for you. We could not have been happier to have Judith guide us through this process and share in our big day with us! We would recommend Judith to anyone who wants a custom ceremony taylored to their relationship whether it is a simple ceremony or a longer in depth one, Judith clearly puts in the time and care to make the experience unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thank you, Andrew and Emily, for sharing your appreciation. Your celebration made a rather unusually cold May day pleasant and heart-warming. I'm happy you were pleased.

Jessica · Married on 03/04/2017

Initially my finace (at the time) and I thought we would just have a friend perform our ceremony, both to save some cost and also to make sure we had a very personal ceremony. I decided to do some research to make sure we were making the right choice. After reading Judith's reviews, I knew we should at least have a sit-down with her to see what that option would look like. I am absolutely 100% happy that we did. From the beginning Judith put us at ease. She's easy to communicate with. She has a lot of experience she brings to the table. She truly works with you to craft a ceremony that's 100% you as a couple. She reached out to people we knew to include their comments in our ceremony. She also worked with our DJ and photographer to ensure everything went off without a hitch.

The day of our wedding, we had to make a few quick changes and Judith rolled through them like a professional. We got so many compliments from people that this was best wedding ceremony that had ever attended (some people who have been to over a hundred weddings in their lifetime!) They like that it truly reflected us as a couple, but also took into account the audience and making sure they were included in every part along the way too.

If anyone is on the fence about doing this, I would hands down say to at least have the initial meeting. We were very budget conscious, but I would spend the money on this over many other things if I were to do it again.

Jane · Married on 10/01/2016

We were extremely happy with Judith from the start. She was very thorough in asking us questions to get to know us better and what kind of ceremony we wanted. Our guests loved her as well!

Jason · Married on 09/24/2016

Picking an officiant for our wedding seemed a daunting take until we spoke with Judith. From beginning to end she was a joy to work with and asset to the organization of our big day.

She is so kind, so professional and exceptionally helpful. She interviewed us, our friends and family to get a good perspective of who we are and what our relationship with eachother is all about.

We cannot imagine offering a more sincere and enthusiastic recommendation! Judith was our MVP :)

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

Judith was an absolute dream to work with on our wedding. From the moment we met her (over Skype, because we were planning from Canada!), we immediately felt 100% more relaxed knowing our ceremony was in her capable hands. From beginning to the end, Judith was caring and incredibly thoughtful - we wanted something quite unique and tailored to our different (and somewhat quirky) backgrounds, and Judith was able to pull exactly the right words from everything we told her and craft a ceremony that was completely perfect. She also was an enormous help with the flow of the actual day - she liased with our venue, musicians and hovering families and created a calm and happy space for our perfect day. Thank you so much, Judith!

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2016

Judith did an absolutely amazing job! We continue to have guests comment on how truly special our ceremony was. She really took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony incredibly unique. She had everyone in tears!

Judith is simply the best. She is amazing at what she does, and she is such a kind, caring, considerate, wonderful person. We had an idea of what we wanted our ceremony to be like, and she helped us create the ceremony of our dreams. From the day we met her we knew she was very special. Judith far exceeded our expectations and she felt like family. I highly, highly recommend speaking to or meeting with Judith if you're in search of an officiant or celebrant.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks very much. Don't know who you are, but know it was also a lovely experience being part of your wedding.

Josh · Married on 08/06/2016

Judith offers the perfect mixture of professionalism and friendship. Judith masterfully guided us through the wedding ceremony planning process; we felt very comfortable in Judith's capable hands. After having gotten to know us over the course of several meetings, Judith delivered a brilliant wedding ceremony. She told our story perfectly.

In addition to her wedding officiant services, we engaged Judith for pre-wedding counseling. Each session was very insightful and we learned a lot about each other as a couple. The sessions provided us a safe environment to discuss sensitive marital topics and Judith facilitated the discussion perfectly.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks, Josh. Your openness and devotion to your relationship made our collaboration a pleasure for me, too.

Abbey · Married on 07/16/2016

Judith was absolutely a joy to work with. She replied right away when I had inquired on our wedding date to see if she was available and made every step of the ceremony planning process easy. I was initially very nervous about the ceremony because I wanted to make sure it was meaningful and the highlight of our wedding day. When we first met she did a very thorough "interview" of us and we then returned some paperwork to her that we filled out separately. When we met again to go over her first draft of the ceremony, I cried! It was so beautiful and she had captured our story perfectly. It was the perfect mix of a history of our relationship, funny, and words of wisdom. She helped us pick some readings to include to personalize it even more. She promptly showed up to our rehearsal and was there early to reassure us before the ceremony on the day of our wedding. We got SO MANY compliments on our ceremony from friends and family. Many people said it was their favorite part of our wedding and that is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant, and am so grateful for all of her help planning our special day!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks very much, Abbey. And what an adventurous rehearsal we had! Best to you and Ryan always.

Judith was spectacular! She was caring, engaged in our ceremony planning and overall did a fabulous job! I would recommend her in a second to anyone!

Tatiana · Married on 03/11/2016

Go with Judith! She was absolutely wonderful to work with. My husband was living in a different state at the time and she was happy to Skype with us when we could or work by email with both of us to make our ceremony perfect. She really helped us get the ceremony so it felt like us; by listening to us and getting to know us, it seemed like we'd known her much longer than just a few months. She was very responsive to questions and offered helpful suggestions. All of our guests liked the ceremony (and we did too obviously!). I'd highly recommend her for your wedding. Thank you Judith!

sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Judith was absolutely amazing with our weekend this past weekend! She made our ceremony personal, including the story of how we met/first date/our engagement. It was truly special and I received numerous compliments from friends and family afterwards on the aspects of our ceremony. Judith always responded to emails quickly and checked in to see how other aspects of the wedding were going for us. I highly recommend her! My husband and I couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Steve & Sarah

Sent on 08/24/2015

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks, Sarah, You and Steve are a lovely couple. I'm so glad it was also such a beautiful day. It's obvious your friends and family love you greatly, too! (and I'm amazed that you've already written a review-- was never a problem getting responses from you!) I've enjoyed our collaboration. Happy Marriage!

Gina · Married on 08/01/2015

Judith was amazing! We did a wine ceremony in honor of my deceased Grandfather and his home made wine. Everyone thought it was just perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks, Gina, You were so willing to make your wedding YOURS- from your site in your dream home, to your amazing dress- it was a pleasure to share the creation with you.

Justina · Married on 06/27/2015

Judith was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are both located out of state, and she was accommodating with our appointments by adapting to video chats and phone calls. She was very patient and kind, and really got to know us and made the ceremony special, and truly unique for us. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Wisconsin.

Brian · Married on 06/20/2015

Choosing Judith as our celebrant was the best decision we made with our wedding. Most wedding ceremonies are nice, yet a bit boring and forgettable. But Judith really took the time to get to know us and she created a ceremony that was meaningful to both us and our families. We had a non-religious ceremony, but wanted to be respectful of our religious family members and Judith was able to masterfully create an environment that was inclusive and accepting of everybody. It was absolutely perfect. So many of our friends and family members commented how the ceremony truly embodied ‘us’ as a couple. We also went through the marriage counseling sessions with Judith, and I really believe those sessions brought my wife and I even closer together. When planning our wedding, we dealt with lots of vendors; however the relationship we formed with Judith is something that we truly value.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Judith Kubish's reply:

Thanks, Brian, I feel the same about my relationship with you two. Thank you, also, for choosing the pre-marriage process and creating a personal ceremony with me. You planted your future growth in some powerful ground! That's a gift to everyone.

We absolutely loved working with Judith to prepare our wedding ceremony! It was absolutely perfect. We're not particularly religious and wanted a ceremony that would be special for us without being religious, and she made that happen! Not only that, but a large number of our guests commented afterwards that they were particularly moved by our ceremony (several said it was the best ceremony they'd ever seen!). It was the best day ever, and we couldn't have chosen a better officiant. Thanks, Judith!

Judith did such a lovely job officiating our wedding. I would happily recommend to her anyone as she truly custom tailored the ceremony to our personality and beliefs. Our beliefs are not the norm but Judith was completely open and accepting. We got so many compliments on our ceremony, and months later our friends/family are still talking about it. Best of all, Judith is super friendly, sweet and genuine - exactly the sort of person whom you want to play such a huge role on your wedding. We had fun working with her on our ceremony before the wedding and now have wonderful memories of our ceremony because of her.

*A side note for those nervous brides out there...I completely missed the mark on a couple of ceremony actions while I was up in front of everyone and Judith handled my flubs beautifully. No one besides her and my husband knew, she kept the flow going perfectly. Can't recommend her enough!