Joshua's Jewelry Reviews

21 | Los Angeles, CA

21 Reviews for Joshua's Jewelry

21 Joshua's Jewelry Reviews

Mike · Married on 06/08/2017

Great person to work with, extremely professional, and delivers excellent flower arrangements on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!!

Lesa · Married on 09/16/2016

My wedding ring is a one of a kind and I wanted a ring that matched mine, but would look nice with all 3 gold colors in it and still look like a man would wear it. The ring is beautiful and very comfortable for my husband to wear, and he is so proud of it! Thank You!! I wish I could send a photo!!!
    Lesa and Terry Vance

Got my engagement ring made exactly how I wanted to meet my deadline so that I could propose to my fiance. Easy to work with, reliable and most of all honest!!! Shipped with next day and insured. Everything you can expect from a jeweler and more!!!!!! A+++++
    Very, very satisfied!

I am very satisfied with me and my fiance wedding Rings I am very happy and love my ring thanks so much ((:

Jason · Married on 01/05/2014

Thank you for the speedy service! Had my ring within 5 days, paid for overnight and they made it happen for us, my wife and I are estatic how rings came out! We love them! Thanks for everything! Definitely coming back!

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 10/05/2013

I had seen this particular ring on another site for twice the price. I was so excited when I found Joshua's Jewelry, we now could get 2 matching rings for the price of 1.I went through the ordering process, but did not finalize my order, and Joshua's had contacted me to see if there was a problem. I wrote back to explain that I would be ordering at a later date, they were very helpful. When I did order I was surprised by how quickly I received the rings. These rings are absolutely gorgeous, I get compliments on mine all the time. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Joshua's Jewelry!!

Mary · Married on 06/18/2011

I ordered my rings online so I was a bit nervous since I hadn't seen the rings in person or talked to someone. I sent Joshua's Jewelry an email to confirm the rings had been ordered. They were very responsive and I had my handcrafted rings in less than 2 weeks. I would use Joshua's Jewelry again.

Jamie · Married on 04/18/2011

It was a pleasure shoppin with Joshua's Jewelery. They were very helpful and professional and was willing to do what it takes to help us and to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.I highly recommend this store for your next jewelry purchase.

Linda · Married on 05/31/2010

I was looking all over town for a jeweler who actually knows what he is selling and has the ability to make me something I would love, Joshua and Jonathan, you guys are a winning combination... I could not ask for a nicer ring, my fiance and I are so impressed with you guys, we will definitely be back, thank you for everything. Linda

Sent on 04/19/2011

Joshua's Jewelry's reply:

Thank you, Linda!

karen · Married on 12/02/2000

owner or owners son responded himself to my emails and voicemails very quickly. This was my first but not last business dealings with Joshuas Jewelry. I trust this company completely.

cui · Married on 09/18/1988

I like this company!It is amazing!My husband and I love it very much!All the people in it are very nice.

Cheryl · Married on 04/21/1984

We got replacement wedding bands for our 25th wedding anniversary and searched many stores and sites before we picked our matching bands at Joshua's Jewelry. The bands arrived in a reasonable amount of time and were more than we expected. They are absolutely georgous and we are very happen with our wedding bands. The people at Joshua's Jewelry are very friendly and great to work with! We are very pleased with the quality of the jewelry and the service received and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for fine jewelry at a very reasonable price!!!

• User3846189 · event on: 06/09/2013

I knew just the style I wanted for a new wedding ring for our 50th anniversary, but couldn't find anything locally. I finally found the ring I wanted on line, but it seemed overpriced. Then I found Joshua's, where the identical ring was half the price, plus I could pick the exact width and the color of gold. The ring came with about 4 or 5 days and is perfect. I could not be happier with the ring, the quality of service or the value.

Kathie · event on: 02/07/2014

Just on customer service alone Jonathan gets a 5 rating, I have not received my rings yet, but I am not worried, something tells me they are going to be perfect, I found Joshua Jewels simply by doing a google search so glad I did, I was concerned about the width of the rings but Jonathan assured me they would be fine, I am so excited about receiving them,,,,,

• User3883365 · event on: 12/28/2013

Dealer was very helpful and made sure the jewelry arrived in time for the holiday.

Todd · event on: 02/14/2016

Very professional and quality service. Everyone was so very helpful and final product was more than expected.. Will make all my future purchases through Joshua's jewelry

Mona · event on: 02/13/2014

I have a wedding set that I paid 5600.00 for but these are so much better

Laura · Married on 12/03/2011

We had a few communication issues, but I gave Jonathan and co. a very short time frame, and they responded even more quickly... Beat our deadline by 3 days! And our rings are GORGEOUS! We couldn't be happier!

3.5

Great to work with, took longer than I thought, but it was worth the way.

3.8
      3.5

Beautiful wedding band sets. We have had many comments on how great they look.

leslie · Married on 01/03/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

They advertise a short turn around , but it took several weeks to get the rings that we ordered. We actually had to pick them up in LA. We were very happy with the rings and they fit and look awesome. I would just order with at least a month so that they can get you the merchandise to your home and you do not have to make a trip into downtown LA