147 Yale Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711 Map · Phone number

About The Diamond Center

A family jeweler for 38 years, we are proud to play a role in your celebrations.

We feature Hearts on Fire Diamonds, fancy natural colored diamonds and travel to Antwerp, Belgium to hand-select diamonds of any size, shape and quality to match your dreams. We also have a large selection of antique and estate bridal jewelry and wedding bands.

Please visit us or contact ray@lantzdiamondcenter.com with your questions and ideas.

• Angara Inc
  • ILANIS
  • Limpid Jewelry Inc.
WB1
logo
The Diamond Center
Hearts on Fire is the World's Most Perfectly Cut Diamond. If you'd like to set her apart, there is...
FIY1
WB1
logo

4 Reviews for The Diamond Center

1 User photo

• Tieng

Tieng T. · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommended

Ray is amazing!!! My fiancé had been looking at engagement rings since April 2019(?) and quickly found the one he wanted for me. He contacted Ray, since the ring was in stock at the store. They both remained in contact. Fast forward January/February 2020, my fiancé asked Ray if they had the ring in a round halo (originally, he was looking at cushion halos). Ray stated he was able to get it in a decent amount of time. My fiancé made a trip to the Diamond Center, which is located in the heart of downtown Claremont, and worked with Ray in customizing the engagement ring. On May 2020, my fiancé proposed to me!

The ring was too big on my finger (size 6.5) so I wanted to get it resized ASAP. Because of COVID, Ray was taking appointments only. We went into the store (this was my first time setting foot into Diamond Center) and the store is just absolutely beautiful! I might be a little biased as the store is royal purple and purple is my favorite color. We explained to Ray that the fit of the ring was too big for me and he had me try on each sizer ranging from size 5-6. I put on size 5.5, which was still a loose, tried on the 5 and it was snug. Ray could tell that I wasn't comfortable with a 5 and he had me try on the 5.25 and without hesitation, he said this is a perfect fit! Enough room for the summer and the winter, it'll spin very little.

Normally, I like my rings to fit a little loose since I was afraid I would gain weight in the future. However, Ray reassured me that a 5.25 is just perfect, given my ring is top heavy. I was there contemplating for a while going back from a size 5 to 5.25 and 5.5. Then I just went with my gut and didn't want to question Ray too much as he is an expert on this and has been doing this for so many years. Knowing that Ray didn't hesitate in telling me that a 5.25 is perfect, it provided me with a lot of comfort and ease.

Because my ring is unique, he explain exactly what he will have to do with the ring so that we were fully aware. Ray stated that it would take 2 weeks for my ring to be done. Obviously, I was a little sad to part ways with my engagement ring but seriously, this is such a first world problem compared to what's been happening in this world with COVID. However, I got the ring earlier than expected and was so happy! It was such a nice surprise. I went to go pick up the ring and it was the PERFECT FIT!! Enough room for the summer when my fingers swell up! Even though it is cold/warm weather now, I have enough gap space but my ring does not spin. It only does when I run it in extreme icy cold water, but who does that?! I inspected the ring and I couldn't tell it was cut. The gold melted perfectly together (rose gold and white gold), which made me even happier as my ring's band is quite unique.

My experience with Ray in the Diamond Center was so calming, respectful, and easy! He took the time to answer all my questions and he let me know that my fiancé really took the time and effort to make my customized ring perfect. Ray and my fiancé worked together very well and we are thankful for Ray's patience and expertise. We'll be stopping by here a little later this year to look at wedding bands. Now, more than ever, it is essential to me that we support small businesses during this time.

Once again, thank you for everything!!!!

Grace and Tieng

Sent on 05/22/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren L. · Married on 02/08/2020

Custom Ring

My brother used this jeweler to custom make his wife's engagement ring and we were stunned at how amazing her ring looked when he proposed. I knew then that I would do the same thing for my husband, as plain titanium rings aren't really our thing. I had my ideas, and Ray and the team immediately began to sketch something out for me when it was time to make his ring. It took a couple weeks to get a price, but the work they put into their jewelry is unmatched and I didn't mind waiting - we had time. The look on his face when he saw the ring for the first time at the altar was absolutely worth it. The Diamond Center is now our families' jeweler. We love them! (Photo by Crystal Lily Photography!)

Sent on 07/25/2020

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

The Lantz family is outstanding. They are the cream of the crop in customer service. They did our wedding bands and some alterations to my bridesmaid's necklaces I bought from Etsy. This place is your last stop for ring shopping. They are family and make you feel like part of theirs the moment you walk in there. Their selection is gorgeous and they take the time to work through all the options. They stand by their jewelry and will clean it anytime no charge. Thanks Ray and family..

Sent on 07/28/2014

The Diamond Center FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 147 Yale Avenue Claremont, 91711 See on map
    Location of (The Diamond Center)