147 Yale Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711 Map · Phone number

About The Diamond Center

A family jeweler for 38 years, we are proud to play a role in your celebrations.

We feature Hearts on Fire Diamonds, fancy natural colored diamonds and travel to Antwerp, Belgium to hand-select diamonds of any size, shape and quality to match your dreams. We also have a large selection of antique and estate bridal jewelry and wedding bands.

Please visit us or contact ray@lantzdiamondcenter.com with your questions and ideas.

WB1
logo
The Diamond Center
Hearts on Fire is the World's Most Perfectly Cut Diamond. If you'd like to set her apart, there is...
FIY1
WB1
logo

2 Reviews for The Diamond Center

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

The Lantz family is outstanding. They are the cream of the crop in customer service. They did our wedding bands and some alterations to my bridesmaid's necklaces I bought from Etsy. This place is your last stop for ring shopping. They are family and make you feel like part of theirs the moment you walk in there. Their selection is gorgeous and they take the time to work through all the options. They stand by their jewelry and will clean it anytime no charge. Thanks Ray and family..

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/12/2013

The diamond center re-sized my ring (twice), put the center stone in the setting we purchased, and is making both of our wedding bands. The second time I had my ring re-sized I had to wait 2 weeks to get it back. Both main jewelers had left on vacation and they were keeping it for measurements of my custom band. It was a bummer to wait so long, but they gave us a Starbucks gift card to make up for the wait. They also did the second re-sizing for free since we are doing our wedding bands through them.

His plain gold, size 10 band is coming out to be just over $500 and my custom white gold band with 18 diamonds is going to be around $1200. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend, but I think it will be well worth it.

All in all, I've enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 07/29/2013

The Diamond Center FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 147 Yale Avenue Claremont, 91711 See on map