650 S.Hill St Suite#816, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number

About Foreli

Hand Crafted Timeless Quality
Foreli.com is the leading online jeweler with thousands of satisfied customers .All of our jewelry is designed and manufactured by Foreli.com. We are one of the few jewelry companies that make jewelry in house in the USA. Every piece of jewelry that leaves our facilities is hand made by Foreli.com For all your special occasions, holiday shopping and everyday gifts, we invite you to shop Foreli.com to receive the finest top-quality jewelry at unbeatable prices.

foreli1
foreli1
bjpgwww

14 Reviews for Foreli

Jenifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Foreli.com has the best selection of very authentic and unique wedding rings. We just got them and they even look better in person than in picture. Very elegant, very shiny and high quality as well. We shopped here for the first time, but I will definitely come back in the future for more purchase, because they have such amazing and various gemstones and diamonds jewelry. I just love their style and will recommend for all my friends.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Maria · Married on 04/27/2013

I was looking at local jewelry stores for unique wedding rings, but I couldn‘t find the look I wanted. And finally my friend recommended Foreli.com. She said lots of compliments about their various selection, great prices and excellent customer service that i decided to try. Few days ago I got my diamond wedding rings and yes, she was right! Everything just perfect from start to finish. I wish she would told me about Foreli.com earlier.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Vika · Married on 04/12/2013

We just got our wedding rings from Foreli.com and they are absolutely beautiful, I can't stop looking at it :) These guys have a huge jewelry selection and could help you to find a wedding ring of your dream. They are very professional and easy to work with! High quality, smooth transaction, reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Award

Foreli FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 650 S.Hill St, Suite#816 Los Angeles, 90014 See on map