Foreli Reviews

Foreli View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Jenifer Married on 04/27/2013
    Foreli.com has the best selection of very authentic and unique wedding rings. We just got them and they even look better in person than in picture. Very elegant, very shiny and high quality as well. We shopped here for the first time, but I will definitely come back in the future for more purchase, because they have such amazing and various gemstones and diamonds jewelry. I just love their style and will recommend for all my friends.
    Maria Married on 04/27/2013
    I was looking at local jewelry stores for unique wedding rings, but I couldn‘t find the look I wanted. And finally my friend recommended Foreli.com. She said lots of compliments about their various selection, great prices and excellent customer service that i decided to try. Few days ago I got my diamond wedding rings and yes, she was right! Everything just perfect from start to finish. I wish she would told me about Foreli.com earlier.
    Vika Married on 04/12/2013
    We just got our wedding rings from Foreli.com and they are absolutely beautiful, I can't stop looking at it :) These guys have a huge jewelry selection and could help you to find a wedding ring of your dream. They are very professional and easy to work with! High quality, smooth transaction, reasonable pricing and fast shipping. Highly recommend!
    Laura Married on 04/05/2013
    I found this website while I searching for a wedding set for my wedding. I received it three days before my big day and I was amazed when I opened the box. The set was beyond stunning. The quality of their diamonds is wonderful and the value for cost is grate. Had such a great experience with Foreli.com! Highly recommend!
    Dima Married on 04/05/2013
    I shopped many times at Foreli.com jewelry online store. I bought oval diamond earrings and amazing tanzanite bracelet for my future wife. I was so happy with my purchase, fast shipping and excellent customer service that I bought diamond engagement rings from them too. Will definitely buy from Foreli.com again!
    Soneiri Married on 04/05/2013
    I recently bought tanzanite and diamond pendant from Foreli.com for my big day. I think it perfect fits with my wedding look. Can‘t wait to wear this gorgeous and very unique pendant. Many thanks Foreli.com for being so fast and helpful. I will definitely buy from you again.
    Lilly Married on 03/30/2013
    We were looking for unique wedding rings in a few different online jewelry stores, but foreli.com had better deals. I was impressed by the unique jewelry selection and reasonable pricing. Purchase was smooth, re-sizing was quick and shipping was on time. Customer service was on top of the transaction and showed extra effort. Thank you Foreli.com, you made one thing very easy for our wedding day.
    Evelyn Married on 03/29/2013
    We looked at local jewelry stores for unique wedding rings, but they didn't have the look I wanted. And finally I found Foreli.com. They have such a variety and unbelievable selection of diamonds. I was so happy with their service that I have recommended many of my friends who will definitely be doing business with Foreli.com jewelry in the future. We had an excellent experience from start to finish. Thanks for making our wedding perfect down to the very last detail!
    Eve Married on 03/23/2013
    My husband and I ordered diamond wedding rings from Foreli.com and we are extremely happy with their quality. I normally do not order this kind of thing online, but it was very easy, fast delivery and economical. I highly recommend this site and will return to them for the purchase of future anniversary rings!!!
    Linda Married on 03/15/2013
    Ordering from Foreli.com was one of the best decisions I made when preparing for our big day. Their jewelry is so unique! I bought a necklace and bracelet from them and it perfectly completed my wedding look. On the day of the wedding, everyone commented on how beautiful the jewelry was and insisted on knowing where I got them. Thanks Foreli for being an important part of my special day!
    Katherine Married on 03/09/2013
    I ordered my earrings and bracelet from Foreli and I absolutely love them. I was more than satisfied with my beautiful jewelry which received numerous compliments and it made our wedding even more special. We will keep on coming back for their great prices, quality and various selection. Highly recommend to all brides out there :)
    Terry Married on 02/22/2013
    I recently bought an engagement ring from Foreli.com and my fiancée is delighted with it. I just wanted to to say - thank you for the work that you did on my engagement ring. It‘s awesome, unique and very elegant. I was so happy with your service that I have recommended many of my friends and family who will definitely be doing business with you guys in the future!
    Sun Married on 02/22/2013
    My husband and I loved working with Foreli.com. We purchased our wedding rings and they are absolutely gorgeous. We were so satisfied with our purchase that we also bought very elegant and unique necklace. We love Foreli.com and will continue to shopping there for our future jewelry purchases. Not just because of the excellent products, but because of the amazing customer service! 5 stars for everything!
    Rob Married on 01/01/2014
    ordered 10 day ago no ring says they ship in 3-5 days and nothing. Called 4 times no one ever picks up no one ever calls back. Emailed and nothing. I will get on a plane and come to their front door and choke someone out if you all try to play I an't the mfing one. Do not order anything from the fing theives and low lifes!!!!