Edwin Novel Jewelry Design

Los Angeles, CA View map

Based in Los Angeles, California, Edwin Novel Jewelry Design is a supplier of wedding jewelry and engagement rings. Through their pieces, the talented team seeks to create a work of art that encapsulates an important moment in time. They can hear custom requests and ideas and look forward to trying to bring them to life.

Products Offered

The award-winning team at Edwin Novel Jewelry Design wants your jewelry to tell a story. Their pieces are handmade in the USA and use all-natural diamonds. Edwin Novel himself made his name through his skill at crafting custom jewelry, but his store’s selection stretches to include a range of ready-made rings. Couples can choose from classic solitaire rings or a more intricate three stone band, among countless other variations. Some of the products they offer include:

• Antique engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Designer engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Costume accessories
  • Designer accessories
  • Loose diamonds

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Michelle S. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Wonderful Value

I got engaged last July and was fortunate enough to be able to pick my own stone and setting. I came across Edwin Novel because they were having some insane sales during the pandemic. Because of our smaller budget, I wasn't able to buy a bigger rock, but I found the most perfect setting that compliments the diamond size wonderfully. We placed the order in July and was able to receive the ring by the end of the month. Could not be happier with the decision to go with this company! For reference, the ring is I color, SI2 clarity, on a size 4.5 finger.
  • Angelica
    Angelica D. Married on 06/08/2022

Edwin Novel Jewelry Design IS THE BEST - Beautiful ring!

These people truly saved my proposal!! I planned an entire day out with my fiancé so that I could propose to her by the end of the night. All our reservations and activities were set in place and I had to propose to her on this specific day because it was her birthday. Unfortunately, the original ring I purchased from another company had so many issues. It was nowhere near the image I had in my head and I knew for a fact my wife would be disappointed. The company offered to fix the ring the way I'd like but I was already stuck in a time crunch. They were a slow company, I couldn't risk sending it back, waiting for them to finishing fixing it and having to wait for them to ship it back to me. Thankfully I reached out to Edwin Novel and he promised he could produced a better ring and have it to me in 12 days. It was a risk considering my gf's proposal was in 13 days!!! But he kept his promise. I WAS SOOO HAPPY WHEN THE RING CAME, HUGE WEIGHT LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDERS I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS. Edwin Novel Jewelry Design saved the day and I couldn't thank them enough. My wife loved her ring and said YES (:
  • Trisha
    Trisha H. Married on 05/28/2022

Couldn’t get any better.

My man ordered my engagement ring and everything was just perfect. The ring was exactly what I wanted. The ring box was beautiful, the diamond was sparkling all over the night. It is just a perfect ring for me.

My man made everything perfect. I guess that’s why it took him so long to pop the question.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

650 S Hill St #713A, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Los Angeles, CA, 90014
888-765-4326
Location of (Edwin Novel Jewelry Design)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding