510 W 6th St. Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Adiamor

A jewelry store located in the heart of the historic jewelry district in downtown Los Angeles, California, Adiamor exceeds high expectations when creating one-of-a-kind designs from scratch. Adiamor follows a tradition of excellence and quality when helping couples choose from an extensive collection of diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry. With over 150,000 diamonds listed online and a large selection of fine diamond jewelry, Adiamor uses the finest quality diamonds that are manufactured with a minimum of G/H color and VS clarity. With a trained professional staff, couples will be able to find the piece they desire at an affordable price.

Products Offered
Adiamor helps couples design their own diamond engagement ring, diamond solitaire pendant, or a pair of diamond stud earrings. With over 80,000 GIA-certified loose diamonds and hundreds of diamond ring, pendant, and earring styles to choose from, couples can find handcrafted jewelry and accessories according to their tastes. They can also work with the Adiamor team for ring sizing and ring setting, as well as customizing engagement rings and wedding bands. Other products that may be of interest to couples include:

• Custom accessories

64 Reviews for Adiamor

Adiamor 1
Adiamor 2

Angel · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I was very apprehensive about ordering my engagement ring online from the other side of the country. I had no reason to worry though! Mark stayed in contact with me throughout the process. He answered my endless questions and thoroughly explained things to me without ever making me feel like I was bothering him. He never rushed me off the phone and treated me like I'd been a customer forever. It was even better when my ring arrived!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could not have been more pleased. They did a wonderful job and the price I paid was exceptional for the beautiful diamond ring that I got. I could not be happier!!!!

Adiamor 3

Mindy · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I could not be happier with my engagement ring. It is exactly what I wanted and exactly what they offered on the website. My fiance was a little nervous ordering a ring online, but it was nothing less than perfect. I recommend Adiamor to anyone who wants a fantastic ring/diamond for a reasonable cost to shop here. I absolutely love me ring!!!!! Thanks Adiamor!

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2018

I did a ton of research before I purchased and found that Adiamor has the BEST VALUE on Diamond Engagement Rings. They simplified the process and made it easy to find a ring that suited my budget. The owner Sam and his his staff went out of their way to help me to expedite my order. I was impressed with their pricing and communication. Most importantly my fiance is ecstatic with her ring!

Adiamor FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

Real Weddings

• 510 W 6th St. Suite 1200, Suite 1200 Los Angeles, California, CA 90014 See on map
    844-311-3032 (Phone number)
    2136275057 (Other Phone Number)
    2136275072 (Fax Number)