510 W 6th St. Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 3

About Adiamor

A jewelry store located in the heart of the historic jewelry district in downtown Los Angeles, California, Adiamor exceeds high expectations when creating one-of-a-kind designs from scratch. Adiamor follows a tradition of excellence and quality when helping couples choose from an extensive collection of diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry. With over 150,000 diamonds listed online and a large selection of fine diamond jewelry, Adiamor uses the finest quality diamonds that are manufactured with a minimum of G/H color and VS clarity. With a trained professional staff, couples will be able to find the piece they desire at an affordable price.

Products Offered
Adiamor helps couples design their own diamond engagement ring, diamond solitaire pendant, or a pair of diamond stud earrings. With over 80,000 GIA-certified loose diamonds and hundreds of diamond ring, pendant, and earring styles to choose from, couples can find handcrafted jewelry and accessories according to their tastes. They can also work with the Adiamor team for ring sizing and ring setting, as well as customizing engagement rings and wedding bands. Other products that may be of interest to couples include:

• Custom accessories

Photos 24 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

67 Reviews for Adiamor

Angel · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I was very apprehensive about ordering my engagement ring online from the other side of the country. I had no reason to worry though! Mark stayed in contact with me throughout the process. He answered my endless questions and thoroughly explained things to me without ever making me feel like I was bothering him. He never rushed me off the phone and treated me like I'd been a customer forever. It was even better when my ring arrived!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could not have been more pleased. They did a wonderful job and the price I paid was exceptional for the beautiful diamond ring that I got. I could not be happier!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018
  • Rodney

Rodney · Getting married on 08/08/2020

The Only Review You Will Ever Need To Read

THE ONLY REVIEW YOU WILL EVER NEED TO READ (for really any diamond/engagement retailer because you might as well stop at Adiamor, you found the best one, congrats)!

The TL;DR (But please read the story below if you have a few minutes, I promise it’s worth it to hear my story of buying with Adiamor):

PROs:
    1) The prices are on average 20% cheaper than everyone I could find online (including James Allen, Blue Nile, as well as other local jewelers).
    2) They treated me like family and never pushed anything on me, were completely transparent about all prices (i.e. what it cost them to make it), and helped me get an amazing engagement and wedding ring pair.
    3) They make everything in house in L.A., something most companies cannot say.
    4) They are a 4th generation family-owned and operated company. I met the company president’s wife and sister who both work for Adiamor. Sam (the president) likes to brag about how his dad sold Mr. T all of his jewelry back in the 80s.
    5) Everyone who has seen my fiance's ring has said “Oh nic... WHOA!”.
    6) Although I didn’t buy online, the pictures online are exactly what I got in person, with the “on hand” being very helpful to see the size (hint most engagement ring/diamond photos are taken VERY close up to make them seem bigger than they are, this is standard in the industry so keep that in mind).
    7) The diamonds all come with a GIA certificate and lifetime cleaning, a trade-in policy if you want a bigger stone later, and everything else you could imagine. If you are not sure if they have something, just message them and ask because they probably do.
    8) The quality of the craftsmanship is phenomenal, and if anything ever did go wrong, they will fix it right away. Adiamor recommends Jewelers Mutual which costs 1% of the value of the ring per year for literally everything under the sun (even mysterious disappearances).

CONs:
    1) If you don’t live in L.A. and have to buy online, you won’t be able to meet the friendly and wonderful staff who work at Adiamor, but you will still get an amazing ring/diamond!

My Story with Adiamor:
    This past year (2019) I was living out in L.A. for the summer on an internship and spent my evenings looking around for engagement rings. I spent months searching and checked every website you could imagine, local jewelers in L.A., big online retailers like James Allen, Blue Nile, and even places like Tiffany’s (hey a guy can dream right?). I will say this to everyone I know until the day I die, I am so happy I found Adiamor. Adiamor treated me like family when I had no clue how to buy an engagement ring. Sure I knew diamonds and I picked out a beautiful D IF stone, but apparently showing up on a Saturday without an appointment is a faux pas. Since the staff was busy with appointments, the president of the company took care of me personally without hesitation. He offered to show me exactly what it cost them to make the ring (and yes they make everything in house in L.A.) and gave me a pretty amazing deal (about 20% cheaper than I was finding most other online places). Later, when I had questions about shipping and insurance, the president had his employees give me his personal cell number while he was on vacation to help me with my questions. Sam (the president) and everyone at Adiamor did more than I could have imagined for me and for the rest of my life, if I can help it, I will always be shopping at Adiamor for any jewelry. Thank you again Sam and everyone at Adiamor and thank you to everyone who read this entire review for letting me share my wonderful experience. Attached are photos of the ring and the proposal on the beach in Malibu.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Ameca

Ameca Williams · Married on 07/10/2019

I am in MOVE with my ring!!

My fiance ordered my original ring back in June and it was "eh" (sshh don't tell him I said that, lol) so I contacted Adiamor to inquire about an exchange and Carly was the BEST! Carly assisted me with the exchange and picking out a much prettier diamond. Shopping online can be deceiving but Carly spent about an hour checking every diamond I selected to make sure it would be beautiful to the naked eye. Thank you Carly, Austin, Sam, and Christina for taking ALL my calls at 8am EST time, lol! I absolutely love my ring!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Adiamor FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Ring Sizing
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

Real Weddings

• 510 W 6th St. Suite 1200, Suite 1200 Los Angeles, California, 90014 See on map
    2136275057 (Other Phone Number)
    2136275072 (Fax Number)