Adiamor

Los Angeles, California View map

A jewelry store located in the heart of the historic jewelry district in downtown Los Angeles, California, Adiamor exceeds high expectations when creating one-of-a-kind designs from scratch. Adiamor follows a tradition of excellence and quality when helping couples choose from an extensive collection of diamond engagement rings and fine jewelry. With over 150,000 diamonds listed online and a large selection of fine diamond jewelry, Adiamor uses the finest quality diamonds that are manufactured with a minimum of G/H color and VS clarity. With a trained professional staff, couples will be able to find the piece they desire at an affordable price.

Products Offered
Adiamor helps couples design their own diamond engagement ring, diamond solitaire pendant, or a pair of diamond stud earrings. With over 80,000 GIA-certified loose diamonds and hundreds of diamond ring, pendant, and earring styles to choose from, couples can find handcrafted jewelry and accessories according to their tastes. They can also work with the Adiamor team for ring sizing and ring setting, as well as customizing engagement rings and wedding bands. Other products that may be of interest to couples include:

• Custom accessories
  • Designer accessories
  • Designer engagement rings
  • Designer wedding bands

Which of the following services do you offer?

Ring Sizing

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Angel Getting married on 01/01/2028
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was very apprehensive about ordering my engagement ring online from the other side of the country. I had no reason to worry though! Mark stayed in contact with me throughout the process. He answered my endless questions and thoroughly explained things to me without ever making me feel like I was bothering him. He never rushed me off the phone and treated me like I'd been a customer forever. It was even better when my ring arrived!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could not have been more pleased. They did a wonderful job and the price I paid was exceptional for the beautiful diamond ring that I got. I could not be happier!!!!
    Christina T. Getting married on 04/08/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

4 rings bought by 4 people!

I love this place! They have excellent service and prices are very reasonable.
    Here are the reasons for giving a 5-star service:
    1. I let my fiancé picked my ring. The only guidelines that I gave him was round-cut diamond and “simple and unique”. He was like “what does that mean…?” So when he met with the consultant at Adiamor, they carefully picked out the most beautiful for me. It is rose gold, French basket, 3-sided pave band. Definitely one of a kind! It is truly simple and unique. The consultant was very patient and accommodating. They also delivered the ring in a timely matter. He got it the day before our trip that he was going to propose to me on.
    2. After I got proposed, the ring was just a tad too big, so they said that they can go down .25 size. Because I have 3-sided pave, they told me that want to get a more experienced jeweler to resize my ring because the consultant didn’t want the diamonds to fall off. It was very thoughtful! So she made sure that the jeweler that day was experienced to resize my ring and got it done within an hour.
    3. When I got my ring resized, my fiancé tried different wedding bands, and the consultant wasn’t pushy at all. She told us to take our time since our wedding was a year away. Four months later, we messaged them and said that we wanted a trim of rose gold and the rest being platinum. We handled the process over email and it was as seamless as being there in person.
    4. Right after I got proposed, my friend asked me where I got the ring because she already went to a few stores in downtown LA and didn’t see anything she liked. As soon as I told her, she took her now fiancé to Adiamor and bought the diamond in a week!
    5. Eight months after our engagement, my fiance’s best friend wanted to propose to his girlfriend. Because he is doing his medical residency in Miami, FL, he was on a tighter budget. The consultant helped him get the most bang for his buck. He was able to do this across the country. He didn’t even consider any other jeweler and bought the ring within a month.
    Here are the reasons for giving a 5-star pricing:
    1. Adiamor may not have the brand-name, like Tiffany or Cartier, but it is far from like Blue Nile. They personalize your jewelry to make it “you”. The prices are very competitive to Blue Nile, yet my friends and I got the personalized experience.
    2. Also, when my fiancé went shopping for my ring, he shopped on Blue Nile and went to at least 4-5 stores (e.g. Jared, a boutique high-end store in Orange County). If he had bought the ring at the boutique high-end store in Orange County, he would have gotten half the size and the quality of the diamond would not be as nearly good.
    In summary, my fiancé and I bought 2 rings, and we referred to 2 more friends! We all absolutely love the experience and the price. Highly recommend this place!
    Melissa E. Getting married on 03/25/2023

Best experience!

Buying a diamond online is very risky. You made the process so easy. Communication was excellent,  quality of the diamond was beyond my expectation and shipping was flawless! My daughter just got engaged with this beautiful gem. She had her diamond appraised at our local fine jewelry store for an insurance policy estimate and this diamond appraised for 10 thousand dollars even though it was purchased for half that amount!!! It was set in plain gold so no other diamonds were in her engagement setting. Thank you for being an honest online retailer of fine diamonds and jewelry.  I will definitely be back for more! Your business is the best!

Best regards,