Adiamor Reviews

80 | Los Angeles, CA

80 Reviews for Adiamor

Angel · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I was very apprehensive about ordering my engagement ring online from the other side of the country. I had no reason to worry though! Mark stayed in contact with me throughout the process. He answered my endless questions and thoroughly explained things to me without ever making me feel like I was bothering him. He never rushed me off the phone and treated me like I'd been a customer forever. It was even better when my ring arrived!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could not have been more pleased. They did a wonderful job and the price I paid was exceptional for the beautiful diamond ring that I got. I could not be happier!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Christina Truong · Getting married on 04/08/2023

4 rings bought by 4 people!

I love this place! They have excellent service and prices are very reasonable.
    Here are the reasons for giving a 5-star service:
    1. I let my fiancé picked my ring. The only guidelines that I gave him was round-cut diamond and “simple and unique”. He was like “what does that mean…?” So when he met with the consultant at Adiamor, they carefully picked out the most beautiful for me. It is rose gold, French basket, 3-sided pave band. Definitely one of a kind! It is truly simple and unique. The consultant was very patient and accommodating. They also delivered the ring in a timely matter. He got it the day before our trip that he was going to propose to me on.
    2. After I got proposed, the ring was just a tad too big, so they said that they can go down .25 size. Because I have 3-sided pave, they told me that want to get a more experienced jeweler to resize my ring because the consultant didn’t want the diamonds to fall off. It was very thoughtful! So she made sure that the jeweler that day was experienced to resize my ring and got it done within an hour.
    3. When I got my ring resized, my fiancé tried different wedding bands, and the consultant wasn’t pushy at all. She told us to take our time since our wedding was a year away. Four months later, we messaged them and said that we wanted a trim of rose gold and the rest being platinum. We handled the process over email and it was as seamless as being there in person.
    4. Right after I got proposed, my friend asked me where I got the ring because she already went to a few stores in downtown LA and didn’t see anything she liked. As soon as I told her, she took her now fiancé to Adiamor and bought the diamond in a week!
    5. Eight months after our engagement, my fiance’s best friend wanted to propose to his girlfriend. Because he is doing his medical residency in Miami, FL, he was on a tighter budget. The consultant helped him get the most bang for his buck. He was able to do this across the country. He didn’t even consider any other jeweler and bought the ring within a month.
    Here are the reasons for giving a 5-star pricing:
    1. Adiamor may not have the brand-name, like Tiffany or Cartier, but it is far from like Blue Nile. They personalize your jewelry to make it “you”. The prices are very competitive to Blue Nile, yet my friends and I got the personalized experience.
    2. Also, when my fiancé went shopping for my ring, he shopped on Blue Nile and went to at least 4-5 stores (e.g. Jared, a boutique high-end store in Orange County). If he had bought the ring at the boutique high-end store in Orange County, he would have gotten half the size and the quality of the diamond would not be as nearly good.
    In summary, my fiancé and I bought 2 rings, and we referred to 2 more friends! We all absolutely love the experience and the price. Highly recommend this place!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Timothy

Timothy Casey · Getting married on 08/10/2022

Sam the man!

An easy and stress-free process from start to finish. Sam was extraordinarily patient, responsive and knowledgable! My fiance and I could not be happier with the ring. 10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline K · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Great experience all around!

I absolutely love my engagement ring from Adiamor! After my fiance told me how easy it was to navigate their site and order through them, we knew we had to use them for our wedding bands as well. Even though we live in the midwest and they are located in California, it feels as though you're working with a local neighborhood jeweler. Their prices are very fair, but, more importantly, their customer service is excellent--when making such a large purchase, there's no better peace of mind than this. They are in constant contact with you regarding your order, and extremely responsive via email, phone, and their online chat system. Getting instructions to send a ring back when we needed a resize was a breeze. Would not hesitate to use Adiamor in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Daniel · Getting married on 02/07/2022

Phenomenal experience - Highly recommend!

Extremely helpful from start to finish. This was my first (and only) time buying an engagement ring and I had quite a learning curve ahead of me. They were patient with me and helped me find the perfect ring for the perfect girl. I will gladly give them my business going forward. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Chris Cervantes · Getting married on 09/15/2021

Really great online experience

I was apprehensive to buy a ring online but I appreciated the customization options Adiamor offers. It turned out to be great experience. Got a lot of quick assistance in picking the best ring for my price and shipping was timely.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Larry

Larry Lillard · Getting married on 09/10/2021

A very pleasant and professional transaction

I had a wonderful experience with everyone that I worked with, they took the time to get the design just right and informed me every step of the way during the creation process. This ring has a 2.01 Ct Princess cut center stone with the side stones being .50 ct. Additionally there are .35 ct channel set diamonds in the band. All are GIA graded J VVS2. The pictures do not do this ring justice. I would not hesitate in going to them with any of my custom jewelry designs. My fiancé fell in love with her engagement ring the moment she saw it. I highly recommend them for your jewelry needs and know that you are getting quality materials and craftsmanship.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Anna · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Outstanding experience

Outstanding experience, price, and quality. Special thanks to Kristina. She is wondering to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Mir

mir ali · Married on 11/05/2020

Great Quality at Low Price

I've been searching for a diamond for almost a year and I've been comparing diamond prices with other online retailers, Adiamor has unbeatable prices on GIA certified diamonds. I just purchased a 1.02ct cushion, F color, no fluorescence, excellent cut, IS2 but is super eye clean for less than $2,300.

The setting and the band are exactly what I expected them to look like. As anyone would be buying online I too was unsure if this was a good idea or not but I'm so glad I went through with it. Great Quality. Very pleased with this purchase.

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • Rodney

Rodney · Married on 08/08/2020

The Only Review You Will Ever Need To Read

THE ONLY REVIEW YOU WILL EVER NEED TO READ (for really any diamond/engagement retailer because you might as well stop at Adiamor, you found the best one, congrats)!

The TL;DR (But please read the story below if you have a few minutes, I promise it’s worth it to hear my story of buying with Adiamor):

PROs:
    1) The prices are on average 20% cheaper than everyone I could find online (including James Allen, Blue Nile, as well as other local jewelers).
    2) They treated me like family and never pushed anything on me, were completely transparent about all prices (i.e. what it cost them to make it), and helped me get an amazing engagement and wedding ring pair.
    3) They make everything in house in L.A., something most companies cannot say.
    4) They are a 4th generation family-owned and operated company. I met the company president’s wife and sister who both work for Adiamor. Sam (the president) likes to brag about how his dad sold Mr. T all of his jewelry back in the 80s.
    5) Everyone who has seen my fiance's ring has said “Oh nic... WHOA!”.
    6) Although I didn’t buy online, the pictures online are exactly what I got in person, with the “on hand” being very helpful to see the size (hint most engagement ring/diamond photos are taken VERY close up to make them seem bigger than they are, this is standard in the industry so keep that in mind).
    7) The diamonds all come with a GIA certificate and lifetime cleaning, a trade-in policy if you want a bigger stone later, and everything else you could imagine. If you are not sure if they have something, just message them and ask because they probably do.
    8) The quality of the craftsmanship is phenomenal, and if anything ever did go wrong, they will fix it right away. Adiamor recommends Jewelers Mutual which costs 1% of the value of the ring per year for literally everything under the sun (even mysterious disappearances).

CONs:
    1) If you don’t live in L.A. and have to buy online, you won’t be able to meet the friendly and wonderful staff who work at Adiamor, but you will still get an amazing ring/diamond!

My Story with Adiamor:
    This past year (2019) I was living out in L.A. for the summer on an internship and spent my evenings looking around for engagement rings. I spent months searching and checked every website you could imagine, local jewelers in L.A., big online retailers like James Allen, Blue Nile, and even places like Tiffany’s (hey a guy can dream right?). I will say this to everyone I know until the day I die, I am so happy I found Adiamor. Adiamor treated me like family when I had no clue how to buy an engagement ring. Sure I knew diamonds and I picked out a beautiful D IF stone, but apparently showing up on a Saturday without an appointment is a faux pas. Since the staff was busy with appointments, the president of the company took care of me personally without hesitation. He offered to show me exactly what it cost them to make the ring (and yes they make everything in house in L.A.) and gave me a pretty amazing deal (about 20% cheaper than I was finding most other online places). Later, when I had questions about shipping and insurance, the president had his employees give me his personal cell number while he was on vacation to help me with my questions. Sam (the president) and everyone at Adiamor did more than I could have imagined for me and for the rest of my life, if I can help it, I will always be shopping at Adiamor for any jewelry. Thank you again Sam and everyone at Adiamor and thank you to everyone who read this entire review for letting me share my wonderful experience. Attached are photos of the ring and the proposal on the beach in Malibu.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Julie

Julie Hanes · Married on 07/08/2020

Thrilled!!

High quality diamond, amazing customer service, great value. My fiancé shopped extensively before choosing Adiamor. I love this ring!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Sue

Sue Larkins · Married on 06/24/2020

Wonderful Experience-Beautiful Ring

I have purchased 4 rings from Adiamor, and all have been stunning! I had one of them reset and just received it last week. This ring is absolutely stunningly gorgeous! My breath caught when I opened the box, as it always has with Adiamor rings. Kristina, and everyone I had communication with, was consistently friendly, helpful, and professional. They humored my many many questions with patient and helpful replies. I feel like I’ve made a good friend going through the lockdown and rioting with Kristina via email while they were trying so hard to keep things going business-wise. From my perspective they knocked it out of the park...again!! They will forever be my favorite jewelry store!!!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Mike

Mike Patrick · Married on 05/09/2020

5 stars all around

They have been excellent every step- from purchasing engagement ring, wedding band, maintenance- 5 stars all around. Beautiful products. Great value. Well designed. The customer service has been great as well. I have dealt with Tim twice now- both times he was excellent. Back to the products: my fiancé/wife in 1 month absolutely loves her rings and I will always look here first when purchasing jewelry in the future.

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Ameca

Ameca Williams · Married on 07/10/2019

I am in MOVE with my ring!!

My fiance ordered my original ring back in June and it was "eh" (sshh don't tell him I said that, lol) so I contacted Adiamor to inquire about an exchange and Carly was the BEST! Carly assisted me with the exchange and picking out a much prettier diamond. Shopping online can be deceiving but Carly spent about an hour checking every diamond I selected to make sure it would be beautiful to the naked eye. Thank you Carly, Austin, Sam, and Christina for taking ALL my calls at 8am EST time, lol! I absolutely love my ring!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Mindy · Married on 06/22/2019

I could not be happier with my engagement ring. It is exactly what I wanted and exactly what they offered on the website. My fiance was a little nervous ordering a ring online, but it was nothing less than perfect. I recommend Adiamor to anyone who wants a fantastic ring/diamond for a reasonable cost to shop here. I absolutely love me ring!!!!! Thanks Adiamor!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2018

I did a ton of research before I purchased and found that Adiamor has the BEST VALUE on Diamond Engagement Rings. They simplified the process and made it easy to find a ring that suited my budget. The owner Sam and his his staff went out of their way to help me to expedite my order. I was impressed with their pricing and communication. Most importantly my fiance is ecstatic with her ring!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Laura · Married on 05/01/2018

My first experience with Adiamor was the stunning engagement ring I was surprised with by my fiancé which I fell instantly in love with. Perhaps a little too much as when I started shopping for the perfect wedding ring to complement my engagement ring I soon realized it was going to be a struggle. I tried on lots of bands in shops at home in Singapore and when I was holidaying in the UK, but I felt that a lot of the bands I tried on actually took away from the engagement ring or overshadowed the beautiful delicate band. Given the style of wedding band I liked I knew it would need to be a custom job to make sure it fit my engagement ring perfectly.

I contacted Adiamor to see if they did custom rings and they confirmed they did and I was put in touch with Kristina. I explained my vision to Kristina (as best I could over email!) and straight away felt at ease with the whole process, I had lots of questions and there was lots of backing and forthing over the design before I settled on the final product. They were able to make my wedding band fit the engagement ring perfectly as they had all of the sizing details on their database from when my fiancé bought it. Kristina was very responsive and gave really good advice on how the design would / wouldn’t match my engagement ring. The production and delivery of the ring was very quick even with international postage.

Despite having some hesitations of doing everything online from another country, I would now do it again in a heartbeat with Adiamor given their customer service, quality and value for money. The wedding band is absolutely perfect and better than what I had imagined in my head! I’m getting married in July and CAN’T WAIT to wear my new ring!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

My purchase hit the MARK! I highly recommend purchasing a ring from Adiamor! After searching for an upgrade to my wedding ring, I came across Adiamor online. The website is easy to navigate and offers a variety of choices. Once I designed a ring that I desired, I then spoke to a representative on the phone to ensure a sound choice. Jennifer was very thorough with discussing my questions and concerns. She helped me choose a diamond that fit my wants and was in excellent pricing range. I was more than THRILLED when my ring finally arrived, exactly as I imagined it! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Adiamor for your jewelry needs! Excellent pricing and customer service can't be beat!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Nabeel · Married on 01/14/2017

Bought a fully custom made engagement ring. They helped me with everything from picking the perfect stone to actually manufacturing the ring based on exactly what I asked for. The ring I bought can't be found anywhere else and it's beautiful. The manufacturing and diamond reps were extremely polite and professional, and I came in under budget! The quality of the ring us flawless and I'll be going back for the wedding band!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Gary · Married on 11/18/2016

My fiancée and I love Adiamor and highly recommend them for your jewelry needs. Before our engagement, I was shopping for a diamond for the ring and was fortunate enough to source the one I was looking for through Adiamor. It was not my intention to do the setting with them but Sam talked me through some options based on what I was considering and showed me how they could accommodate a custom setting. In the end they made a setting that was a perfect blend of the two styles my fiancée liked and the ring is stylish, classy and beautiful. I returned to them for some diamond earrings as a push gift and my fiancée and I just recently received our wedding bands from them. They met with us multiple times and helped us come up with the ideal bands based on the different looks and ideas we were considering. In the end they created perfect custom bands based on the ideas that we brought with us. Sam and Jennifer are friendly, accommodating, available, give lots of time and will make sure you have exactly what you are after. Whether it is something out of their existing collections or helping you put together a custom piece of jewelry they will get it done and all at reasonable prices. You will be well served to engage their services.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Brittney · Married on 09/17/2016

You guys are absolutely amazing! We received my wedding band yesterday and it completely exceeded even what I was hoping for, it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and we can't wait until our next order in the future. We will forever refer you to our family and friends. Kristina was absolutely the best- we ordered a custom designed band and I wasn't specific with the height of the setting. I got it and it didn't fit under my engagement ring. I called Kristina and told her and she told me not to worry and that they were already building a new ring and it would be in a week or so. Adiamor by far has the best customer service and the best product we ever could ask for. I cannot wait to wear my wedding set. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Snehal · Married on 07/03/2016

amazing prices on diamonds. very competitive prices for diamonds but the bands are expensinve

Sent on 05/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/12/2016

Bigger, Better, and CHEAPER!! I initially picked a ring from Kay Jewelers. We went on their sales event that they have once a year, and got the best deal we could. When I looked at my ring in more detail after bringing it home I realized there was a HUGE inclusion right in the center of my stone. I went back to kays and said I wanted a different ring. We paid 6k for a ring and I wanted it to look good. Every time we went back to see the new ring the center stone was just getting worse. So we tried to see how much it would cost to have just the center stone replaced, and that would cost and extra 1200 dollars. So I went to adiamor.com and called Kristina. She told me that I.G.I who certifies kays diamonds is a very loose grade system and the diamond I had was probably a grade or two lower than what they had it listed at. I ended up sending the specs from the ring I got at Kays to Adiamor. They made my exact ring just better. I JUMPED 4 LEVELS OF CLARITY, 14K GOLD TO 19k GOLD, .45CT TO .64CT, STEP UP IN SIDE STONES AND ITS STILL CHEAPER!! My ring is absolutely beautiful!! It sparkles red, blue, yellow, and green! It sparkles like a diamond ring should!! I brought my ring back to show the kays, she tried to tell me my side stones were all chipped. When I looked at it in the microscope it was the clasps that were holding into the diamonds. Just to make sure I took it to the microscope room at the college my fin ace teaches at, he is a biochemist and has the microscopes that can takes pictures, we both looked at it and saw not one chip diamond. Adiamor was amazing and I am so glad I got my ring from them!!! Will return for future diamond jewelry!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sara · Married on 07/17/2015

You should buy your ring here, period. Not in a local store (overpriced, lesser quality for your $$) and not w/ another online store (settings & prices aren't comparable). I already did your research, trust me. :) My experience w/ Adiamor - 5 stars, A+, 100%, 10/10.. from their website to customer service to product.
    I worked with the wonderful Kristina who, bless her, never lost patience with my thousand questions and back-and-forth emails on every single detail of this engagement ring we were specializing. She and Adiamor were SO flexible when I wanted to change the side view to a "V" basket - when I wanted a thicker band to 2.2mm - when I wanted the halo itself to be thicker diamonds. They made everything I wanted seem so easy to accomplish, and for a shockingly low price (no tax)!
    When it came to the biggest part - the diamond itself - I found some of the diamond choices from their website, and surprisingly Kristina recommended the LOWER priced 1.27 ct diamond vs. the 1.36 ct, because (as she explained) they would look no different to the naked eye. She made sure it was beautiful in person as well. That's one of the things I LOVE about Adiamor - they are in the LA Diamond district so they're not sending you a diamond they've ordered sight unseen.
    Now this is the COOLEST PART - I googled my diamond's GIA report number and Adiamor's had the lowest price compared to other online retailers!! That's when I knew for sure I was getting the BEST deal!
    Kristina made sure all of our discussions were translated perfectly to the designer. And, in a few weeks, my rings arrived!! Thrilled and excited, they were delivered in beautiful dark wood boxes and protected with packing and signature upon arrival.
    Thank you Adiamor and Kristina - Sparkle On!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lessa · Married on 07/11/2015

Beautiful rings excellent craftsmanship exceptional customer service!! Great prices too. Love my engagement ring SO MUCH, can't wait to get wedding rings from them as well.

Sent on 12/18/2014