Adiamor Reviews

64 Reviews for Adiamor

Adiamor 1
Adiamor 2

Angel · Getting married on 01/01/2028

I was very apprehensive about ordering my engagement ring online from the other side of the country. I had no reason to worry though! Mark stayed in contact with me throughout the process. He answered my endless questions and thoroughly explained things to me without ever making me feel like I was bothering him. He never rushed me off the phone and treated me like I'd been a customer forever. It was even better when my ring arrived!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could not have been more pleased. They did a wonderful job and the price I paid was exceptional for the beautiful diamond ring that I got. I could not be happier!!!!

Adiamor 3

Mindy · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I could not be happier with my engagement ring. It is exactly what I wanted and exactly what they offered on the website. My fiance was a little nervous ordering a ring online, but it was nothing less than perfect. I recommend Adiamor to anyone who wants a fantastic ring/diamond for a reasonable cost to shop here. I absolutely love me ring!!!!! Thanks Adiamor!

Tyler · Married on 11/11/2018

I did a ton of research before I purchased and found that Adiamor has the BEST VALUE on Diamond Engagement Rings. They simplified the process and made it easy to find a ring that suited my budget. The owner Sam and his his staff went out of their way to help me to expedite my order. I was impressed with their pricing and communication. Most importantly my fiance is ecstatic with her ring!

Laura · Married on 05/01/2018

My first experience with Adiamor was the stunning engagement ring I was surprised with by my fiancé which I fell instantly in love with. Perhaps a little too much as when I started shopping for the perfect wedding ring to complement my engagement ring I soon realized it was going to be a struggle. I tried on lots of bands in shops at home in Singapore and when I was holidaying in the UK, but I felt that a lot of the bands I tried on actually took away from the engagement ring or overshadowed the beautiful delicate band. Given the style of wedding band I liked I knew it would need to be a custom job to make sure it fit my engagement ring perfectly.

I contacted Adiamor to see if they did custom rings and they confirmed they did and I was put in touch with Kristina. I explained my vision to Kristina (as best I could over email!) and straight away felt at ease with the whole process, I had lots of questions and there was lots of backing and forthing over the design before I settled on the final product. They were able to make my wedding band fit the engagement ring perfectly as they had all of the sizing details on their database from when my fiancé bought it. Kristina was very responsive and gave really good advice on how the design would / wouldn’t match my engagement ring. The production and delivery of the ring was very quick even with international postage.

Despite having some hesitations of doing everything online from another country, I would now do it again in a heartbeat with Adiamor given their customer service, quality and value for money. The wedding band is absolutely perfect and better than what I had imagined in my head! I’m getting married in July and CAN’T WAIT to wear my new ring!

Adiamor 4

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

My purchase hit the MARK! I highly recommend purchasing a ring from Adiamor! After searching for an upgrade to my wedding ring, I came across Adiamor online. The website is easy to navigate and offers a variety of choices. Once I designed a ring that I desired, I then spoke to a representative on the phone to ensure a sound choice. Jennifer was very thorough with discussing my questions and concerns. She helped me choose a diamond that fit my wants and was in excellent pricing range. I was more than THRILLED when my ring finally arrived, exactly as I imagined it! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Adiamor for your jewelry needs! Excellent pricing and customer service can't be beat!

Nabeel · Married on 01/14/2017

Bought a fully custom made engagement ring. They helped me with everything from picking the perfect stone to actually manufacturing the ring based on exactly what I asked for. The ring I bought can't be found anywhere else and it's beautiful. The manufacturing and diamond reps were extremely polite and professional, and I came in under budget! The quality of the ring us flawless and I'll be going back for the wedding band!

Gary · Married on 11/18/2016

My fiancée and I love Adiamor and highly recommend them for your jewelry needs. Before our engagement, I was shopping for a diamond for the ring and was fortunate enough to source the one I was looking for through Adiamor. It was not my intention to do the setting with them but Sam talked me through some options based on what I was considering and showed me how they could accommodate a custom setting. In the end they made a setting that was a perfect blend of the two styles my fiancée liked and the ring is stylish, classy and beautiful. I returned to them for some diamond earrings as a push gift and my fiancée and I just recently received our wedding bands from them. They met with us multiple times and helped us come up with the ideal bands based on the different looks and ideas we were considering. In the end they created perfect custom bands based on the ideas that we brought with us. Sam and Jennifer are friendly, accommodating, available, give lots of time and will make sure you have exactly what you are after. Whether it is something out of their existing collections or helping you put together a custom piece of jewelry they will get it done and all at reasonable prices. You will be well served to engage their services.

Brittney · Married on 09/17/2016

You guys are absolutely amazing! We received my wedding band yesterday and it completely exceeded even what I was hoping for, it's absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and we can't wait until our next order in the future. We will forever refer you to our family and friends. Kristina was absolutely the best- we ordered a custom designed band and I wasn't specific with the height of the setting. I got it and it didn't fit under my engagement ring. I called Kristina and told her and she told me not to worry and that they were already building a new ring and it would be in a week or so. Adiamor by far has the best customer service and the best product we ever could ask for. I cannot wait to wear my wedding set. Thank you so much!

Snehal · Married on 07/03/2016

amazing prices on diamonds. very competitive prices for diamonds but the bands are expensinve

Samantha · Married on 06/12/2016

Bigger, Better, and CHEAPER!! I initially picked a ring from Kay Jewelers. We went on their sales event that they have once a year, and got the best deal we could. When I looked at my ring in more detail after bringing it home I realized there was a HUGE inclusion right in the center of my stone. I went back to kays and said I wanted a different ring. We paid 6k for a ring and I wanted it to look good. Every time we went back to see the new ring the center stone was just getting worse. So we tried to see how much it would cost to have just the center stone replaced, and that would cost and extra 1200 dollars. So I went to adiamor.com and called Kristina. She told me that I.G.I who certifies kays diamonds is a very loose grade system and the diamond I had was probably a grade or two lower than what they had it listed at. I ended up sending the specs from the ring I got at Kays to Adiamor. They made my exact ring just better. I JUMPED 4 LEVELS OF CLARITY, 14K GOLD TO 19k GOLD, .45CT TO .64CT, STEP UP IN SIDE STONES AND ITS STILL CHEAPER!! My ring is absolutely beautiful!! It sparkles red, blue, yellow, and green! It sparkles like a diamond ring should!! I brought my ring back to show the kays, she tried to tell me my side stones were all chipped. When I looked at it in the microscope it was the clasps that were holding into the diamonds. Just to make sure I took it to the microscope room at the college my fin ace teaches at, he is a biochemist and has the microscopes that can takes pictures, we both looked at it and saw not one chip diamond. Adiamor was amazing and I am so glad I got my ring from them!!! Will return for future diamond jewelry!

Sara · Married on 07/17/2015

You should buy your ring here, period. Not in a local store (overpriced, lesser quality for your $$) and not w/ another online store (settings & prices aren't comparable). I already did your research, trust me. :) My experience w/ Adiamor - 5 stars, A+, 100%, 10/10.. from their website to customer service to product.
    I worked with the wonderful Kristina who, bless her, never lost patience with my thousand questions and back-and-forth emails on every single detail of this engagement ring we were specializing. She and Adiamor were SO flexible when I wanted to change the side view to a "V" basket - when I wanted a thicker band to 2.2mm - when I wanted the halo itself to be thicker diamonds. They made everything I wanted seem so easy to accomplish, and for a shockingly low price (no tax)!
    When it came to the biggest part - the diamond itself - I found some of the diamond choices from their website, and surprisingly Kristina recommended the LOWER priced 1.27 ct diamond vs. the 1.36 ct, because (as she explained) they would look no different to the naked eye. She made sure it was beautiful in person as well. That's one of the things I LOVE about Adiamor - they are in the LA Diamond district so they're not sending you a diamond they've ordered sight unseen.
    Now this is the COOLEST PART - I googled my diamond's GIA report number and Adiamor's had the lowest price compared to other online retailers!! That's when I knew for sure I was getting the BEST deal!
    Kristina made sure all of our discussions were translated perfectly to the designer. And, in a few weeks, my rings arrived!! Thrilled and excited, they were delivered in beautiful dark wood boxes and protected with packing and signature upon arrival.
    Thank you Adiamor and Kristina - Sparkle On!!

Lessa · Married on 07/11/2015

Beautiful rings excellent craftsmanship exceptional customer service!! Great prices too. Love my engagement ring SO MUCH, can't wait to get wedding rings from them as well.

They were quick and responsive. The ring is absolutely beautiful!

• Angela Martin

Angela · Married on 03/08/2015

Process was very smooth. Website was very easy to navigate.

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 11/28/2014

My husband purchased my engagement and wedding band here and they were perfect! The rings get so much attention and the quality is amazing! We would highly recommend anyone looking for high quality rings to choose Adiamor. You wont regret your choice and you wont be over paying like you will at the brick and mortar franchise stores and the quality of your diamonds will be above and beyond all the others. Thank you Adiamor for my beautiful rings!

Liz · Married on 10/18/2014

My fiancé actually ordered my engagement ring from them all the way here in Texas! He worked with Christina who was absolutely wonderful! He was so nervous about buying from them being in a different state but she really helped him feel comfortable in what can sometimes be an overwhelming and emotional decision. We loved working with them so much we came back and just ordered his wedding band from them! I am a little disappointed because I wish I had purchased my band from them! I think we will be going there to get all of our jewelry - especially because they can custom make anything. They have some of the best customer service we have ever experienced!

Porsche · Married on 09/17/2014

My fiance went through Adiamor to find my engagement ring and it's perfect! The level of service, attention to detail, and contact made the experience so easy for him and I am truly in love with his choice. The whole package was perfect, from the box to the clarity, size, everything, I was so excited and blown away by my ring when he proposed, it was overwhelming!!! I get compliments every single day and it makes me smile. Any guy out there looking to make his lady feel proud, loved and memorable should go to Adiamor, they are the best of the best!!! Thanks to Sam, Jen and Art for making my engagement unforgettable!

Tiffany · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Adiamor as well as my wedding band. They were so helpful and successful in finding a wedding band for my husband who is super picky and couldn't decide on anything. They are our family jewelers for life and we will be using Adiamor for any future jewelry purchases!!!!

Lawrence · Married on 08/02/2014

They were very flexible and supplied us some beautiful rings. I love my ring and the wife loves hers. People are always amazed as the beauty of the stone.

Alice · Married on 11/02/2012

Quality and price. Got exactly what we wanted at a great value. $5000 in sore, $2,000 online. These online jeweler will destroy store front by cutting out the middle man costs (store front, rental, electric, advertising, utilities, etc. Good for consumers, bad for jewelers. Couldnt be happier with or purchase. Fast, efficient, cheap. Thank you!

Anthony · Married on 09/22/2012

I had an easy time ordering the rings. They just arrived and they look amazing!

Kaydiann · Married on 09/01/2012

Amazing deal. Purchasing on the site was a breeze. The site offers education on diamond and metal that guided us in our purchase. We were still nervous as this was an web based company, but their return policy was reasonable. When my fiance proposed and i saw the ring, i was completely in love. i could not stop looking at it. The weight, the sparkle of the diamond, the sit was perfect. We took it to an appraiser and the ring he bought for $6,000 was appraised for $10,000. I was shocked and my fiance was delighted. He too could not stop looking at the ring and comparing it with others he see on other women. We will definitely be purchasing the bands from them

Lilah · Married on 07/07/2012

Just wonderful! Love my ring! I would buy from Adiamor again!!

• F

Francisco · Married on 05/19/2012

Got both rings from here and they are the best. You wont find nicer rings for the price

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/12/2012

Adiamor has been fabulous! Their website is easy to use, their prices are unbeatable, and the rings were delivered very quickly. They look stunning! They are exactly what we wanted and were even more gorgeous than we anticipated! We highly recommend this company to anyone! We are very happy and are definite repeat customers in the future!