Altadena, CA 91001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About ApplesofGold.com

ApplesofGold.com is an online jewelry retailer of wedding bands, diamond rings, engagement rings, and gemstone jewelry.

Free Shipping

All jewelry ships free at ApplesofGold.com!

45 Day Return Policy

All wedding rings & jewelry purchases come with our 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Quality and Selection

Our commitment to serving our neighbors is manifested in our dedication to excellence. We’re devoted to offering a unique selection of high-quality jewelry, with a focus on engagement rings and wedding bands that will celebrate your love for a lifetime. From traditional gold and platinum bands to rings that showcase modern metals such as titanium and cobalt, ApplesofGold.com has wedding bands to suit every bride and groom. Our selection of diamond rings spans the style spectrum, providing the perfect piece for every proposal. See our selection of wedding bands at Apples of Gold.

In addition to our standout collection of wedding jewelry, we provide our customers with styles for every occasion. We carry a large selection of gemstone rings and vintage and antique-style pieces, as well as a full line of fine jewelry, including earrings, pendants, bracelets and silver jewelry. We also offer a wide range of Christian jewelry. With over 5,000 unique designs, we are continually refining our collection as we seek to offer not only fine jewelry stapes, but also pieces that are one of a kind and truly extraordinary.

Value Pricing

At ApplesofGold.com, we believe that the prices charged by most conventional jewelers are somewhat exorbitant. That’s why we use a value-based pricing model with a modest markup, providing our customers with significant savings: an average of 40 percent off traditional retail prices.

Service

ApplesofGold.com seeks to provide the utmost in personal customer service. We stand behind every piece of jewelry that we sell, offering a 45-day, no-questions-asked return policy, as well as a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. In addition, every order—large or small—is shipped for free in the U.S., with low international shipping fees.

Ethics

The name Apples of Gold come from a Biblical proverb: "A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold, in settings of silver ..." (Proverbs 25:11). This reflects the emphasis that we place on ethics, high moral standards and fair treatment of our employees. We’re also committed to serving American businesses: ApplesofGold.com’s engagement rings and wedding bands is made in the U.S.A., as are most of the other pieces we carry.

ApplesofGold.com is a little out of the ordinary because we’re convinced that it’s the best way to serve our customers. We invite you to experience the ApplesofGold.com difference for yourself!

Follow ApplesofGold.com on

applesofgold com weddingwir
antique style

13 Reviews for ApplesofGold.com

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

I wanted a unique ring with my fiancé's birthstone instead of a diamond. They had more options than I could have imagined. He found a perfect peridot bridal set that is more beautiful than I could have dreamed. The nesting of the rings is perfect, and I have gotten tons of compliments on it already. I'll definitely be getting his band from them as well!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2015

We got my engagement ring here and it was BEAUTIFUL! So we ordered my wedding band from here too. They were great to work with. One other online vendor sells through apples as well, and I had a bad experience with the 3rd party vendor. Apples of Gold WAS AMAZING! They handled the situation and replaced my ring with one they make themselves, which is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so happy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Mary · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely love the jewelry from Apples of Gold! The engagement ring I had made there was absolutely stunning! The quality was much higher than I anticipated and the price was more than reasonable. I would not shop anywhere else for jewelry! Thank you Apples of Gold for all that you do!

Sent on 05/16/2014

ApplesofGold.com FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Payment Plans
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ApplesofGold.com 1
    $25 Off Any Wedding Band!
    Get $25 off and Free Shipping with the purchase of any wedding band using coupon code "WEDWIRE7".

• Altadena, 91001 See on map