ApplesofGold.com Reviews

13 | Altadena, CA

13 Reviews for ApplesofGold.com

Erin · Married on 09/17/2016

I wanted a unique ring with my fiancé's birthstone instead of a diamond. They had more options than I could have imagined. He found a perfect peridot bridal set that is more beautiful than I could have dreamed. The nesting of the rings is perfect, and I have gotten tons of compliments on it already. I'll definitely be getting his band from them as well!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2015

We got my engagement ring here and it was BEAUTIFUL! So we ordered my wedding band from here too. They were great to work with. One other online vendor sells through apples as well, and I had a bad experience with the 3rd party vendor. Apples of Gold WAS AMAZING! They handled the situation and replaced my ring with one they make themselves, which is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so happy. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Mary · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely love the jewelry from Apples of Gold! The engagement ring I had made there was absolutely stunning! The quality was much higher than I anticipated and the price was more than reasonable. I would not shop anywhere else for jewelry! Thank you Apples of Gold for all that you do!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

To Apples of Gold,
    I want to thank you for the wonderful ring I just received in the mail. To say I am overwhelmed at the beauty is an understatement. I am in shock because I had no idea this ring could be so beautiful. I have been looking for a London Blue Topaz Solitaire for years and you have made my dream come true. I know most women dream of diamonds, but this was my dream stone. My engagement ring (a diamond) had always been nice, but this stone is what I have really wanted. After 9 years of searching for the perfect ring it’s now on my finger! Thank you again for the incredible quality and beauty of this ring. You are a company unlike any other. From the AMAZING customer service (loved her), fast shipping and the quality of the ring I have received I can’t even begin to express my happiness working with Apples of Gold. I will be a forever customer!

Amber-Nicole Sherman

Houston, Texas

Sent on 05/16/2014

Great values and their service is spectacular!

My order required a little extra work and service with manufacturing. They were on top of it right away and followed through to make it more than right. I am so pleased with my ring, their prices and especially their service. I am now a loyal customer!

I wholeheartedly recommend them for jewelry purchases, especially the major ones.

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • Mrs. Selland

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

I got my husband's wedding ring here. I found the ring he wanted in a store, and then was able to find it a lot cheaper on this website. I was worried about the quality, but it's the exact same ring we saw before. We love it. It's a beautiful tri-color ring and it was shipped fast.

Sent on 08/28/2013

I got my engagement ring from them online and they were very quick. Very beautiful. And a very good price

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

We had a very small budget and despaired of finding a set of rings that could be lovely and still suit our nearly-nonexistent budget. Apples of Gold has amazing silver rings that suit my hands wonderfully and we're very happy with our choice!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Tammy · Married on 05/21/2011

The quality of the rings were amazing. I was kind of scared ordering it on line but when it came in the mail I LOVED IT!! I got my complete set from here and even ordered my husbands ring.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Madison · Married on 12/17/2009

The ring my husband got for me was from Apples of Gold Jewelry , and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 03/10/2010

raven · Married on 03/09/2009

Well my husband surprised me with this beautiful diamond ring that i was fascinated by.

Sent on 04/26/2009
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 01/03/2012

My husbands ring is so gorgeous!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Holly · Married on 10/26/2007

4.2
      3.0

The quality was amazing. The only problem was that we ordered them really late, and we ended up getting one of our rings too big, so we needed to send it back, but had to wait until after the wedding in order to be able to send it - because we weren't sure that we would get it back in time for the ceremony and photos.

Sent on 11/06/2007

ApplesofGold.com's reply:

Hi, I wanted to thank you for your positive review of our company. We strive very hard to provide high quality rings. A part of the issue with the exchange of your ring being done on time, is that since many of our rings are individually handmade to order, they simply take about a week or two, depending on the design that you pick.

The beauty and quality of your ring is as high as it is because our rings are not machine made in batches of hundreds, but are individually crafted one at a time by an expert jeweler. This is the reason we state on our website that our rings take "7-10 business days" before they ship.

I hope you enjoy your new ring regardless and thank you again for your review!