Josh Goodman Photography Reviews

Josh Goodman Photography 5
Josh Goodman Photography 6
Josh Goodman Photography 7

Regina Quiroga · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Experience with Josh!

My husband found Josh online and after showing me his website we were both smitten with his work! After reviewing a few options we decided nothing compared to his beautiful photos and vision. Aside from being talented he is such a pleasure to work with. Our friends and family also commented on how professional and great he was. After seeing our gorgeous photos we absolutely believe there was no better photographer for our most special day!!! I will be recommending Josh to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Josh Goodman Photography 8
    Josh Goodman Photography 9
    Josh Goodman Photography 10
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/08/2017

I stumbled upon Josh and his photography when our wedding planner was showing us different images of venues. From that moment, I knew we had to have Josh as our photographer. When we first met, he asked us which images stood out of his and I pointed out the ones that captured my heart. He takes excellent notes and when our photos were complete he had remembered a black and white image I loved of his and made his own with my image. I was floored. I knew we made the right choice. He is a total pro! He worked so well with our videographers as well. They both knew how to stay out of each others way. I am in love with our images so much. He has a way of telling your love story. He was also very excited when we told him we would be having lightsabers at our wedding. He is a nerd at heart just like us. Don't look any further than Josh Goodman. You really can't go wrong choosing him as your photographer since your photos will last forever.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Josh Goodman Photography 11
    Josh Goodman Photography 12
    Josh Goodman Photography 13
    Josh Goodman Photography 14

Adam · Married on 08/26/2017

Josh is a fantastic photographer who was easy going, artistic and flexible. He made our big day a special one by taking the time to customize our preferences, while adding his own creative inspiration to create images we will treasure forever. The best of the best!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Wow.. If words could only describe my satisfaction with Josh and his photography. I want to print and keep every picture. From the moment that I inquired about using him up until the day of my wedding Josh was in constant contact with me to make sure he really understood me and what it was I wanted out of my photos. He captured so many organic moments and expressions.. The pictures tell the story of our special day no words needed. Thank you again to Josh and his team!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Claire · Married on 05/28/2011

Josh and Jill are an amazing husband & wife photography team. We chose them because we loved their "signature look", but also, we instantly felt comfortable with them. They are truly talented and their work speaks for itself. The emotion that they capture in their pictures is unbelievable. They are great to work with and competely went above and beyond. Our wedding day was such a blur, but thanks to them, we can relive that day through our gorgeous pictures! We already have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and we can't wait to see our album!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Christina · Married on 05/14/2011

Lee & I could not be any happier with our engagement and wedding photos. Working with Josh & Jill was such a great experience. They are an amazing team and so sweet. Lee does not like to be in front of the camera but they put us at ease and captured some amazing photos. We receive so many compliments on them.

They were also very accommodating to any crazy requests that I had. They were willing to do whatever it took to make sure we were 110% satisfied.

Josh & Jill we cant thank you enough for everything! We made the best choice having you as our photographers to capture the moments of our Big Day! We hope to work with you again soon!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2010

Walter & I couldn't have been more thrilled with our wedding photographers Josh & Jill Goodman! I found their website online and I loved that Josh specialized in vintage-style photography. His style is sophisticated and classy, just what I was envisioning for my big day. He was so flexible in helping us while we were planning an LA wedding while living in San Francisco. He answered all of my emails promptly and met with us around our limited schedule. He had a wide variety of album samples and an incredible portfolio. I also knew that I couldn't wait to work with such a cohesive husband and wife team. To make matters even better, he had photographed our venue before!

On the big day, Josh & Jill were true professionals and helped to calm my nerves at and helped me to feel so comfortable amidst extreme chaos. Our friends and family had an array of compliments for the hardworking pair and noted how focused they remained at all times. Having both photographers was perfect and they were able to capture each precious moment of our event. The wedding photos were my biggest priority, andI was beyond thrilled with the final product! They even had a few photos ready for preview on their website by the time we returned from our honeymoon.

My husband and I would most definitely recommend Josh over and over again! I can't thank the Goodmans enough for being an intrical part of the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Alyson · Married on 06/19/2010

We also 110% recommend Josh and Jill!! They were the one vendor/part of our wedding we had absolutely zero stress over. In fact, they kept us on track throughout the whole process. They are both so passionate about what they do that you can't help but love them. This is what we wrote to them, and it pretty much sums up our experience:

We hoped for a few good photos from the day of the wedding, and instead we literally got hundreds. You both have been such a pleasure to work with from the beginning (from e-mailing and meeting, to the super-fun engagement session to the surprise gifts in the mail) to the wedding day, where you somehow managed to take 200 picture-perfect formal shots of the family in half an hour in which everyone looks great in nearly every single picture! Plus, the whole process was a great time! I didn’t even realize you were there at the ceremony and barely noticed you guys at the reception, which I think is a sign of a great photographer. You both made the day even more special with your professional and calming presence.

You were able to capture all the great moments from the wedding – including the ones we remember AND the ones we missed. So many of the pictures are truly breath-taking in that they perfectly capture the kind of genuine emotion that is rarely recorded on film. We are sooooo happy we found you and will forever be grateful for the beautiful record we have of the wonderful day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Krissy · Married on 04/24/2010

Words cannot describe how thrilled we were with our experience with Josh & Jill. Our friends, family, coworkers, etc are absolutely FLOORED at the quality and artistic value in our photos. We are so proud to show them off! Our day was captured so beautifully...I feel like I'm reliving my wedding day when I view the photos. Josh & Jill...we are SO blessed to have met such beautiful people...you truly are a joy to work with. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable and being such a special part of our wedding experience! You are THE BEST!

Sent on 05/09/2010

Joni · Married on 10/31/2009

My husband and I are not the easiest people to photograph -- we can't sit still, we can't pose, and we can't keep a straight face. Despite being as difficult as two year olds, we had the insane luck of finding Josh and we (together with our family, friends, AND facebook friends) could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Josh is absolutely amazing to work with! From the moment we met him, we pretty much knew that we found our photographer! As a vendor, heis the most reliable AND organized person you'll have the fortune of working with. As a photographer, he is an absolute artist, with an eye for a great photo and an awesome ability to put you at ease. One of our best wedding photographs was in front a blank white wall (everyone loved it!)...now that's true talent!

I highly recommend Josh to anyone who want to remember their wedding day in the most amazing way!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Diana · Married on 09/26/2009

Josh and Jill are a husband and wife team who work together so creatively and beautifully. They took amazing Photos of our engagement and our wedding and the photos were BREATHTAKING! They are prompt, creative, hard-working and a joy to be around.They have accommodated our every request and our expectations were definitely exceeded. We have received nothing but compliments on both our engagement and our wedding photos as well as the slideshow. Thank you so much for making this day not only memorable, but extremely special for us Josh and Jill. We are so thankful that we found you two! Love Diana & Tony Ayoub :)

Sent on 10/07/2009

Sandy · Married on 09/06/2009

It was great to work with Josh and Jill. They are so professional and well prepared. They are efficient and genuinely care about the final product. We received so many compliments on our photos.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Nikita · Married on 06/06/2009

Josh and Jill were both AMAZING to work with on a personal and professional level. Jill has a great sense of humor, which makes you feel comfortable immediately and makes you warm up to the camera. They are both very professional and knowledgeable, but also very friendly and personable. Josh is a VERY skilled photographer, both from a technical standpoint and an interpersonal standpoint. They did not force poses, and had a way of making us feel carefree and just capturing the moments as they happened. They were good about scheduling meetings when it was convenient for us, and were always prompt about returning phone calls and emails.

We LOVED our album and wedding pictures. Going into the wedding planning, the photographer and our album was the most important aspect to us, and we could not be happier with our choice. They created a beautiful album that will help us to remember this day forever. The album truly tells a story through the photos, and the photos all have their unique artist's touch. I could not have imagined a more beautiful album. We have received endless compliments on our photos, from family, friends and even other recent brides.

In closing, I would 110% recommend Josh and Jill. They certainly helped to make our wedding less stressful and have provided us with photos and an album that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/23/2010