11 Reviews for Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier

Formal Gowns (1)
Jewelry (1)
Shoes (1)
9 Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier Reviews

Jophiel's has always been my 'go to' place for work, entertaining, special occasions and even just daily life at home.
Whenever I have a Jophiel outfit on, some says how much they like it.
I have also passed my Jophiel clothes on to my sister from Oklahoma, who treasures them as well.

Photo for Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier Review - 2010
Photo for Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier Review - 2009
Photo for Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier Review - 2013
Photo for Jophiel - A Fine Women’s Clothier Review - 2011
Profile Picture Mary, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jophiel is my favorite place to shop. They offer unmatched service and selection. They know their inventory and are super helpful in selecting the perfect look. I especially love their ideas for dressing for work- appropriate professional outfits without the boring. Amazing sales too!

Profile Picture A, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Having a relationship with a professional stylist makes life so simple! I can't recommend it enough. Someone who knows venues, events, your body and your style (and comfort level with trends) and how to alter a garment is invaluable - saves time and money! I am never disappointed in my Jophiel service. From being a wedding guest to a gala attendee to going to work or vacation, I credit the ease and confidence with which I can get dressed as unmatched when shopping at Jophiel.

Profile Picture Marcia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Julie and her staff always give over 100% to their clients! We are treated like friends from the time we walk into the store! My daughter was married last fall, her wedding dress arrived late from a Wedding Boutique in Chicago, and we had little time for alterations. I called Julie in a panic and ask what to do, without hesitation she said meet me at the Alteration shop in 30 minutes!! From there , she took control of the situation and put us at ease! I can't say enough about the importance of supporting our local businesses!! Jophiel is the best!!

Profile Picture jane, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

It was a pleasure working with Nancy. I value her opinion very much. I always look forward to shopping at Jophiel.

Profile Picture Dianne, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Team/Stylists at Jophiel are AMAZING. They "dressed" me for our son's weddings, both of which were out of town. When I say "dressed" it was everything from the dress, jewelry and shoes to the appropriate handbag. They know my body shape and I can always count on them for the "perfect" alterations. They even packed my dresses for traveling so they arrived ready to wear - no wrinkles. Because of their attention to all the little details I was comfortable and didn't need to worry about my clothing! Jophiel's is the VERY BEST!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jophiel is the best place to buy a dress for a special occasion. The stylists know what will look good on you, and they pay attention to every detail from accessories and shoes to alterations for the perfect fit. I always feel my best and receive many compliments on what I am wearing at the event. Jophiel is my go-to for black tie events, my wedding, graduations....really anything.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/25/12, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes

I live in Indianapolis. I am not always able to get to the shop to see the latest and greatest. The ladies know that and are always looking out for me when new items come in. I have received text messages with pictures of things that need to be in my closet. Their track record is very accurate. They are always looking out for me. They make me look good and I appreciate and acknowledge that they go above and beyond to help me stay fashionable. Thank you Jophiel

Profile Picture gretchen , 3/27/08, 1 Review