11 Reviews for Jess Kunert Photography

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
11 Jess Kunert Photography Reviews

I have used Jess Kunert for several family photo shoots, and even for my Maternity pictures. I love love love all of my photos she has done! She is very professional, and her love for photography really comes through in the pictures she takes. I will continue to use her, and recommend her to anyone wanting great quality pictures!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess is a hard working and dedicated photographer. She worked very hard to make sure she got the shots my wife wanted of our wedding. She also works like a ninja. There are pictures taken of my wife and I that I did not even know she was snapping pictures of. There are a lot of times I felt like I never saw her, but she got pictures of it. We will continue to use her for any of our photography needs.

Profile Picture Jason, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pictures turned out great!!! This phorographer is highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Jim, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a great experience working with Jess. Such a professional! Jess is prompt, affordable, and she took the time to listen to our ideas. My son loves his pictures. Everyone that has seen the pictures, comments on how great they are!Thanks again for giving Michael a great memory to look back on and for making him feel important. I have way too many favorites, it's difficult to choose which ones I will get. Also thanks for answering all my questions and for your help in ordering my invites.

Profile Picture Robin, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess is the epitome of professionalism. From the beginning, she made sure I was knowledgeable of her services, helped me understand her contract, and gave me examples of her previous work. She made me feel comfortable by always being available to answer any questions. Jess was very flexible in her services and the location of taking pictures. She did a boudoir shoot in my home and even during the shoot she suggested us going to an outdoor location to make sure the pictures were up to my standards. Throughout the shoot, she allowed me to review the photos and made me feel like a part of the team because we would redo a pose or recreate one so that I loved the picture. In the past, I loathed the waiting game of receiving my photos. Jess edited and returned my pictures within 48 hours; the quickest turnaround I have ever experienced. My boudoir pictures are amazing and I will be returning to Jess for more photography services.

Profile Picture Kierra, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess has been an incredibly wonderful photographer for my family for over a year now and we won't go to anyone else. She is very professional but also relaxed enough to make you feel comfortable. I love that she is a lifestyle photographer and doesn't make us get into awkward and unnatural poses. I also feel that we definitely get what we pay for. Our shoots have always produced beautiful photos. She's shot birthday pictures of our kids, family pictures, vow renewal, Marine Corps Ball pictures and a recent promotion ceremony. Professionally she has also done my headshots and pictures of my spa, that have all received rave reviews! You will not be disappointed choosing to work with Jess

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely professional! Did a wonderful job with my wedding and engagement photos. Even printed off my Pinterest ideas to make sure she got exactly what I wanted with a few poses. She also suggested tons of other ideas that turned out awesome! Would definitely hire again for future photography needs

Profile Picture Allison, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Jess for a photography session and was blown away with how amazing the photos turned out as well as how much fun she was to work with! I will definitely hire her in the future and continue to refer her!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess made me feel comfortable and was professional during my photo shoot. She was prompt with the delivery of my photos and offered positive feedback throughout the selection process, while choosing photos for my album. Thank you for doing such amazing work! I highly recommend her for your photography needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Jess as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding. She is so professional, full of knowledge and artistic vision that you will feel secure knowing the best day of your life will be documented with style and class. She was prompt and answered all of the questions we had and is very thorough making sure she has all of the expectations of the bride and groom met. She was extremely prompt in getting the finished product to us and we were able to easily navigate he website to view and download our photos to share with the family. I highly recommend jess for any service and will be asking her to do a maternity shoot when the time comes.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations