Jerry Craig DJ & Sound Co. Reviews

15 | Templeton, CA

15 Reviews for Jerry Craig DJ & Sound Co.

Jessa · Married on 05/13/2017

Jerry Craig was great. He's very easy to work with, responds to emails and calls very quickly, and is so flexible with all of your event needs! I definitely recommend DJ Jerry Craig at your next event.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

Jerry is AWESOME! He is very professional, on the ball and knows what he is doing ! He kept our wedding day on time and rolling very smoothly. We could not have done it without him. Our ceremony was outside, he had the sound system set up and ready to go before guests arrived, music was playing, sound was good.. all could hear. Then he moved his equipment inside for the reception and didn't miss a beat. You will not be disappointed !!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Liza · Married on 12/10/2015

Jerry was very professional and a great listener and had an A+ knowledge on choice of music for everyone's liking. He did a
    marvelous job !!! Liza

Sent on 12/12/2015

Trey · Married on 10/08/2015

He did a great job to meet our needs and keep the party going! Would recommend him and use him again! Thank you again! Awesome sound!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jerry Craig DJ & Sound Co.'s reply:

It was my absolute pleasure, Trey. Thank you for sharing.

Jeannie · Married on 03/21/2015

I have hired DJ Jerry Craig for the past 4 years to provide music, sound and lighting for Atascadero's Dancing with Our Stars event, the most popular event in our community. We can always count on Jerry to provide high quality service and top notch sound. He's professional, conscientious and just a really nice man that I always look forward to working with on this two night event. I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Lorraine · Married on 12/01/2012

Jerry played a verity of music to fit the diveresed crowd.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Tim · Married on 08/04/2012

I just want to give a big thank you to DJ Jerry Craig and his wife, whom was our Officiant. Both of them were professional, timely and a lot of fun! I can not recommend them enough. My wife and I paid for the wedding ourselves and were on a strict budget, the DJ and Officiant services pricing were more than fair and they went above and beyond in every way. The music was set up great, the sound was perfect, he was able to feel the flow of the party and keep the dance floor full the entire night! The Officiant services were flawless, she walked us through the practice and her ceremony was exactly what we requested. They are the perfect package deal, great value, professional services, fun and they just made our special day, even more special. Thank you both!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Monica · event on 03/17/2012

Great job! Came early, got all set up. Set up some cool lights. Took pictures during the event and then mailed them to us! So sweet! Loved the music variety, really loved that they kept asking for requests and encouraging our guests to sing! Would love to have them back!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Healing · event on 01/02/2012

Jerry is the most fun DJ I have ever heard. He is having so much fun and his wife makes the event. They are both great at karokee. Got our whole group dancing, singing, and asking for more. Want to have a fun event? You have to have Jerry!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Phillip · Married on 07/14/2011

My Wife and I were very happy with Jerry. He made our wedding an awesome event and was a very big help in helping us plan our ceremony so that the ceremony went extremely smooth.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Gina · Married on 05/30/2009

My husband and I hired DJ Jerry for our vineyard wedding/reception. We initially intended on having a band, but after speaking with Jerry I felt he could provide exactly what we were looking for...and he did! We were very particular about the songs we wanted and the songs we did not want. He has a huge selection of songs and a very easy process for choosing the play and don't play list. We choose the songs we wanted and left the rest to him. He did an awesome job of playing music tha appealed to all ages and the dance floor was packed the entire night!

During the planning don't be afraid to tell him exactly what you expect from him. He is easy to talk to and truly listens. As long as you communicate with him, he will meet your expectations. I provided him with a timeline for the ceremony/reception and he was right on everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing! He also presented us with a CD with several of our favorite songs including of course, our first dance! It was a very nice surprise and I absolutely love playing it! I highly recommend DJ Jerry Craig for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Keitha · Married on 05/10/2008

Great DJ, made the whole wedding wonderful. Couldnt have asked for a better DJ. Great service, very freindly and patient, and just awesome.

Sent on 12/16/2008

Steve · Married on 09/01/2012

Kerry was awsome . He was flexible and went with the floe

Sent on 09/13/2012

Jerry Craig DJ & Sound Co.'s reply:

Wow Steve thanks. It was a great day for everyone.

Polly · Married on 10/30/2011

Jerry Craig is wonderful to work with. He really listened to us before our big day and pulled off everything we wanted flawlessly. I don't know how he does it, but he really can sense the vibe of the guests and what they would like and did a wonderful job blending the energy of the guests with our specific music choices and our general preferences.

Jerry is a true professional. He is reliable and really wants everything to be perfect for you so you don't have to think about anything. He takes care of his part and you can count on him to be where you need him with exactly what you ask for.

We have known Jerry for many years now and anytime I've been to an event where he was the MC or provided music or sound equipment it's been fantastic.

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Jerry except we could have chosen from a lot of people and there was no question in our mind when it came to our wedding who it would be.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2008

DJ Jerry Craig provided the perfect music for our wedding. He chose songs based on what we said we wanted and hit it right on the mark. His sound system set up was great. He provided microphones for a duet during the ceremony with only a few days notice. Jerry did a wonderful job announcing events throughout the evening. The only thing that went wrong was a song during the cermony. I had requested a specific version and the one i dislike was played instead. It's an easy misunderstanding though and won't keep me from reccomending him for anyone's event. He was so fun and easy to work with and was very flexible. Thanks so much, Jerry!

Sent on 09/28/2008