PO Box 94, Morro Bay, CA 93442 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Music Makers DJ Service

Music Makers DJ Service is a DJ business based in Morro Bay, California. They are ready to get your wedding party started! They desire to give clients an unforgettable experience with class and fun. Select from a variety of music genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, rock, jazz, pop, oldies, R&B/soul and the top 40.

Experience
The DJ behind the business, John Ortiz, has been working since 1978. Starting at events in LA and Orange Country, he found himself hosting celebrity and movie industry events. After a striking success in his company, he moved to the Central Coast to be closer to family where he then partnered with his wife Michelle. Together, they provide an array of DJ services at different events.

Music Makers DJ Service offers full-service entertainment. Services include:

• One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services
Music Makers also offers other services to showcase the best of your wedding. Other services include:

• Flat screen
Ballroom area
Ballroom area

13 Reviews for Music Makers DJ Service

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING SERVICE!! These two are professional and kind and listened to what we wanted. At the end of the night my grandmother stated she hadn't had a dance with my new husband. John and Michelle plugged everything back in for just one more song and I can't say how much that meant to me!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle & John really are the perfect team! Michele was our day of coordinator and John was our DJ. Michelle was hands down the glue that held our wedding together. We worked together for a little less than a year before the wedding. She gave me the best recommendations for vendors, all of who I ended up hiring. We had a meeting every couple of months and then solidified the details 2 weeks before. She ran the rehearsal flawlessly. She also had the best personality to handle the family differences that happen on wedding days. I cannot thank Michelle enough for all that she did handling the hiccups and keeping me stress free. She helped me keep it together as I was about to walk down the aisle. She kept the entire wedding going according to schedule, even pitching in where she could to ensure our day was special. You will not go wrong with Michelle as your wedding coordinator. John was a pleasure to work with too. He kept our guests entertained with the great music selection throughout the night. And turned it up a notch when we got our groove on with awesome lighting. They are extremely professional, friendly, reliable, and down to earth. Their services are very affordable too. I cannot recommend hiring them enough to all couples. You will not regret it!

Music Makers DJ Service 1
    Music Makers DJ Service 2
    Music Makers DJ Service 3
    Music Makers DJ Service 4

Award

Music Makers DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00