Music Makers DJ Service Reviews

Music Makers DJ Service 3
Music Makers DJ Service 4

Candace Mackinnon · Married on 05/04/2019

Daughters wedding

Our daughters wedding would not have run nearly as smooth as it did without the help of Music makers DJ service. Michelle went above and beyond what we hired them for. The music was perfect all night long, and the lights really added to the event. I felt like the price was more then fair for the services they provided. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding day!!

John and Michelle where amazing to work with from being to end they provided us with information and advice that was great. The music they played at our reception was excellent and exactly what I wanted and even more it was such a great time. My husband and I definitely have them on speed dial for our next big event. Thanks John and Michelle for making our night so great and magical.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

Music Makers made our wedding so enjoyable! They had a nice mix of music and definitely used a lot of the music we had requested. We were able to send them a Spotify playlist to get a feel for what we were wanting to hear. Michelle was great and was an added bonus. She went above and beyond what was expected. We highly recommend them to DJ any event!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING SERVICE!! These two are professional and kind and listened to what we wanted. At the end of the night my grandmother stated she hadn't had a dance with my new husband. John and Michelle plugged everything back in for just one more song and I can't say how much that meant to me!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Michelle & John really are the perfect team! Michele was our day of coordinator and John was our DJ. Michelle was hands down the glue that held our wedding together. We worked together for a little less than a year before the wedding. She gave me the best recommendations for vendors, all of who I ended up hiring. We had a meeting every couple of months and then solidified the details 2 weeks before. She ran the rehearsal flawlessly. She also had the best personality to handle the family differences that happen on wedding days. I cannot thank Michelle enough for all that she did handling the hiccups and keeping me stress free. She helped me keep it together as I was about to walk down the aisle. She kept the entire wedding going according to schedule, even pitching in where she could to ensure our day was special. You will not go wrong with Michelle as your wedding coordinator. John was a pleasure to work with too. He kept our guests entertained with the great music selection throughout the night. And turned it up a notch when we got our groove on with awesome lighting. They are extremely professional, friendly, reliable, and down to earth. Their services are very affordable too. I cannot recommend hiring them enough to all couples. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Music Makers DJ Service 5
    Music Makers DJ Service 6
    Music Makers DJ Service 7
    Music Makers DJ Service 8

alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

Sent on 10/17/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

John and Michelle were great to work with! I purchased the package that came with the DJ service, photo booth, and day of coordinator. They were very responsive to any questions or concerns and provided helpful tips and advice that helped in making our wedding day perfect. Everyone enjoyed the music, and beautiful lights! And the photo booth was a ton of fun!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Bricklyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Michelle and John did an amazing job! They made our special day even more special. Michelle kept the wedding moving very nicely and made sure that we ate which was amazing! John and the music were awesome! Everyone was up and dancing. It was a great night! We had the photo booth and that was so much fun! The props were great and the book we got with the pictures in it we will cherish forever! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2017

Terrific service! Highly recommended. Can't say enough good things.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ashli · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding was amazing. We have been to sooo many weddings lately that were over by 9-10...dance floors were empty...we wanted our w doing to be about family fun and friends. We got exactly that...the music selection kept everyone on the dance floor and going all night....we shut the hall down and had to literally kick people off the dance floor. John and Michelle provided great direction on music. They welcomed our group and kept everyone engaged and involved. From the preceremony music to "Happy Trails" as we walked out the doors. They kept our reception moving along...I have had sooo many guests reach out and tell me they haven't danced like that in a long time....or we had sooo much fun. It is great exactly what we wanted...Music Makers created the perfect experience for our guest....tons of memories....lots of laughter....can't thank them enough for the BEST DAY EVER"!!!'n

Sent on 06/02/2017

Casey · Married on 05/13/2017

Thank you! Very helpful and professional.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Matlyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Music Makers Dj Service was absolutely perfect!!! Worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jordyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything was perfect! Thanks so much for being apart of our day!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Music Makers provided excellent and professional service at our wedding reception. John and Michelle were awesome during our meetings to plan things out for our special night, and the services provided from start to finish were both professional and exactly how we had planned. I would recommend Music Makers to anyone who is planning a special event. They are awesome!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Marie · Married on 09/24/2016

I would recommend music makers to anyone who's looking for great service an experienced DJ/ photo booth service. Michelle made me feel comfortable and had great input. I was so stressed planning my wedding and from out of town even. She kept in touch in a timely manner, kept me on track, coordinated with other vendors for my wedding, and even helped me with my wedding timeline. I would highly recommend using Music Makers DJ Service. Thanks again for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 02/12/2017