Jennifer Calligrapher Reviews

Waco, TX
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Cindi Married on 10/01/2016
    Jennifer was fabulous! We were not the easiest customers, wanting special flourishes, colors, special printing ... but she rolled with us on every request. We had her write the entire invitation, the response card, the information card and address all the envelopes. They were sooo beautiful. She was very professional and upfront with all the costs, and made sure we knew if there were any extra charges before we invested too much time. We found her pricing to be extremely reasonable. Jennifer worked quickly and gave us exactly what we wanted. What could be better than that! We could not be happier!
    Sarah Married on 01/07/2016
    Jennifer is AMAZING! She is super sweet and extremely talented. My projects were completed and shipped very fast, and I loved her work! Incredible artist. Will definitely use her again!
    Eve Event on: 12/18/2015
    Jennifer's calligraphy is stunningly fantastic --- the epitome of perfection and beauty. She was easy to work with and was professional in every aspect. I live in San Antonio so she shipped my order to me, and it arrived in perfect condition. Her work was certainly as lovely as she advertises in her photos. I hired her to write out a poem for my husband's birthday. It was a poem he had loved for a long time, and I knew he admired her calligraphy (we both do!), therefore I thought it would be wonderful to have her write out the poem so I could frame it and hang it in our home. He loved it, and it looks wonderful adorning our wall. Many thanks, Jennifer, for a professional job. I eagerly anticipate hiring you again!
  • User2505504 2+ years ago
    Jennifer provided remarkable service for addressing our wedding invitations. Her calligraphy is beautiful and the work was perfect in every regard.
  • Tammy
    Tammy Married on 11/15/2014
    Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to recreate everything I had in my mind, and put it onto paper. I had 2 rubber stamps made from her and she addresses my invitations. I HIGHLY recommend her services!! I will be using her in the future for many calligraphy projects that I will have. The turn around time, was excellent !!!
    Elisabeth Married on 09/06/2014
    Jennifer was professional, prompt, and created gorgeous calligraphy for our wedding invitation. Her prices are reasonable and many recipients have mentioned her beautiful work!
    Courtney Event on: 08/07/2014
    Jennifer's calligraphy is the best I've ever seen. I took a tour of her exquisite Facebook posts, found a script I loved, and she created gorgeous invitations that were far better than I could have imagined. I was extremely happy with the result, and with Jennifer's quick turnaround time and her friendly help. I highly recommend Jennifer as your calligrapher.
    Suzanne Married on 07/12/2014
    Jennifer was so wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job on the envelopes for my daughter 's wedding in a very short period of time! I will certainly use her again when I need calligraphy in the future and have already recommended her to friends who were also very pleased with her work!
    Julie Married on 06/01/2014
    Jennifer has been a delight for us to work with on each job we have worked with her on. She does absolutely beautiful work and always responds quickly to our email requests. We have a personalized stationery and paper business and much of our business is spent with brides some who are in a hurry or indecisive and Jennifer is very flexible and understanding of their needs. Jennifer is very professional, honest and responsive we never have to email her twice to get a response. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone needing calligraphy for their wedding invitations, stationery or logos. On top of her superb service and artistry she is very reasonably priced. Don't miss out on the joy of working with Jennifer.
  • User1767031 2+ years ago
    Jennifer did an amazing job addressing our wedding invitations. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the envelopes turned out. I would highly recommend her to anyone who need a calligrapher.