10112 Chapel Glen Ter, Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number

About Chandelier Paper, INK

One thing you won't find in our Design Studio or on our Website is a huge catalog full of inflexible/ high priced choices! What will you find? A collection of Signature, Couture, and Custom Designs at affordable prices! We want you to be inspired and to know that your invitation is a reflection of you. Any design we offer can be changed. Papers, fonts, printing techniques, ink colors, size, embellishments, and more- feel free to change any or all of it! Mixing and matching our designs is hightly encouraged! To schedule a free consultation at our studio or your home: 682-224-6727

Tyingtheknotsavethedates019
Tyingtheknotsavethedates019
il570xN88287229

9 Reviews for Chandelier Paper, INK

Jennie · Married on 12/30/2012

Tamara from Chendelier Paper was a breeze to work with. They did a wonderful job on our save the dates! Their designs are creative, and they were flexible with my photo ideas for our cards.

Sent on 07/17/2012

1.4
      1.5
      3.0
      3.0
      0.0

Save the dates were good, but never came through on the invitation set. She has an extremely poor customer management system, and is prone to lying. I would not recommend working with this company.

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • User2091522 · 2+ years ago

0.6
      2.0
      1.0
      0.0

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and responsiveness. I would definitely NOT recommend this vendor to any brides. I ordered a sample invitation and save the dates at the beginning of Jaunary. Tamara told me that they would ship on the 9th, and when I contacted her again (midmonth, when they never showed up) she said they would definitely be to our house by the 22nd. It is now almost a month later and I still have not received them. I have sent numerous emails and left several voicemails, but Tamara refuses to get back to me. I feel like I have been more than understanding with every thing that's gone wrong with the previous orders arriving much later than promised and I've really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I will not be recommending ChandelierPaperINK. It has been a horrible experience and I feel like a fool for buying into all of the various excuses I have been given in the process. BUYER BEWARE

Sent on 02/07/2013