Gold Anchor Weddings and Design

Frisco, TX View map

Welcome to Gold Anchor Weddings + Design, a event planning and custom stationery design firm located in North Texas specializing in weddings, hand drawn invitations and event stationery products, and complete event design. Whether you are looking for a one stop shop or just adding a piece or two to your big day, we are able to guide you through the design process with ease. Throughout the years of planning beautiful events we noticed a huge need for simplifying and decluttering the invitation design and ordering process for couples everywhere. The increase need for affordable and quality invitations and stationery pieces called us to focus our additional design efforts on custom stationery design. With unmatched attention to detail, our stationery services can be curated for your particular wedding and event needs.

Gold Anchor W+D additionally offers calligraphy services for envelope addressing, custom wedding and event signage, day-of paper pieces, chalkboards, mirrors, and anything else you can think of that's a writable surface. Not sure what you'll need? Don't worry! We will help you think of everything you need for your occasion, offer our expertise in the world of wedding and event planning, and make sure you are ready for the big day. We're excited to see what your event entails and how we can help make the process a memorable one.

kaili@goldanchorweddings.com

214-668-5839

www.goldanchorweddings.com

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

1 User photo

Sam Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing!

Kaili was absolutely amazing- you definitely need to hire her and will be so happy you did!! I couldn't have had the perfect day without her and her teams help! She is so professional and helped me every detail to ensure a smooth day! Kaili is so sweet and really took the time to understand what was important to me and took that into account when helping plan our wedding! She is the BEST and I am so lucky to have found her :) Thank you for everything!!!

Gold Anchor Weddings and Design's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration! I'm honored by your kind words and wish you guys many years of happiness!
    Shelly K. Married on 06/26/2021

Kaili Fatta

Kaili was an amazing wedding planner that made my daughter's wedding experience perfect. She was responsive, kind and very helpful. I would highly recommend her to help create your perfect wedding day.
  • Bianca
    Bianca S. Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding Invites

Kaili did a wonderful job making our 'Change the Dates' and wedding invites. She listened to what our vision was and put her own creative twist on it. And the results were stunning! Thank you Kaili for giving us beautiful wedding stationary! Your talent is brilliant! Pick Kaili for your stationary needs!

Gold Anchor Weddings and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It’s was an honor working with you guys on such a special event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Bridal Blooms Bridal Blooms Wedding Florists

Fabulous service, fabulous design & attention to details. You won't be disappointed with Gold Anchor. I highly recommend!

Rebecca Ellison Photography Rebecca Ellison Photography Wedding Photographers

Kaili is such a FANTASTIC wedding planner. I would say she os one of the best in the DFW area! I recommend her to all of my brides. She makes the day so seamless and on point. Her attention to detail is amazing, and her thoughfulness and personality is also so positive. As a wedding photographer, I have worked with my good share of planners and I would recommend Kaili heads and shoulders above the rest!

Frisco, Texas Frisco, TX, 75001
Location of (Gold Anchor Weddings and Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding