Jen O'Sullivan Reviews

42 | Beverly Hills, CA

42 Reviews for Jen O'Sullivan

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

Jen has an amazing eye for detail and is extremely talented. Our photos turned out so amazing and we got to see some of our photos the next day! She is highly trained in her craft and was a joy to work with. We have large families and our bridal party was massive. Jen did an incredible job to make sure things flowed smoothly and was a saint for putting up with our rowdy bunch! We love love LOVE our photos and highly recommend Jen to shoot your next portraits or event! Thank you Jen, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

Jen is an amazing photographer! I could NOT have had my wedding without her. She is super talented and knows which shots to get. She takes charge and is great at gathering family and wedding party for pictures. She is friendly and flexible and can go with the flow when something goes off schedule. She has great relationships with other vendors, which comes in handy on wedding day. Finally, her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Not a bad one in the batch.

Sent on 09/13/2012

I first found out about Jen when I when took her book binding workshop at Art Center a few years ago. I immediately fell in LOVE with her photography and knew the day I got married she'd have to be my photographer. I'm so lucky to have been able to have her shoot my wedding. She's super enthusiastic, friendly, and knows her stuff like no body else! Everyone who listened to her little tips and tricks came out looking so beautiful in the photos. Couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Ilyas · Married on 10/29/2011

Wow. Wow. Wow. Those were the three most words people used to describe our wedding photos. Jen and her crew were absolutely amazing. She really does know how to capture the most special moments. Our friend Todd recommended her services and I feel like we owe him the world. Her unparalleled photography skills aside, Jen is also very professional, courteous and super nice. She was very accommodating to our hectic schedules when we shot our engagement photos and she also stayed very late (past midnight) on the day of our wedding even though she didn't have to. There really are no words to express how absolutely delighted we were with our photos.

Sent on 12/17/2011

Sean · Married on 11/14/2009

The very best and most professional wedding photographer, My wife and I were very lucky to have her document our wedding. Jen did an amazing job and we were amazed at her photography and ability to capture the most special moments of our wedding. I can honestly say that if you are able to book her for your up coming wedding, you would be lucky to have Jen and her team they are the very best.

Stephanie · Married on 11/14/2009

Jen was helpfull and kind, her services were better than the event cordinator that we had at our hotel. She was always prompt and helpfull. I truely could not get better service from someone and on top of it all I feel I made a friend ! :)

Sent on 05/05/2010

Sean · Married on 10/17/2009

Jen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is incredibly talented and a wonderful all around person. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2009

Jen made everything a dream! She was so helpful and professional and yet down to earth and fun to spend time with. She was amazing and her photography blew us away! Jen was a great addition to the experience and gave us amazing photographs to cherish forever!

• verychatty1

Leah · Married on 09/26/2009

Jen is a five star Photographer all around. She has amazing skills, not just in photography but in her ability to work with all types of individuals and her professionalism is outstanding. She captured the most amazing moments for us and we had no idea she was even there. She is prompt, organized and fun to top it all off. She will do anything to get the best shot, she loves her career and it shows.

She provided many extras in her package and we were able to view over 100 photos on her website and through facebook the next day. That was so awesome being that we were leaving the country three days later for two weeks.

I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Cheri · Married on 08/15/2009

My husband and I are so happy we chose Jen O’Sullivan to be our photographer! She really took the extra step to make our wedding day special for us. Not only did our pictures/album come out BETTER than we thought it could, she made sure we enjoyed every moment of our wedding and captured such great moments! We felt as if we got to know Jen and loved working with her, she was more than just a photographer- she made sure our day went smooth; by either getting food and drinks set aside for us, arranging details with the DJ, taking charge and by even staying later to catch everything. I could go on forever about how great Jen is and we will forever use her as our photographer and would recommend her!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Eryc · Married on 04/11/2009

When we met Jen, I was first impressed with her personality - professional, understanding, and I truly felt that our wants were her number one priority. We just got our photos, and as I look at them, here's what goes through my mind: Amazing. Stunning. Beautiful. Professional. She absolutely captured our entire day - all the emotions, all the highs, all the fun. I would call anyone lucky that had her as their photographer, because they're in for a treat. And she's a fun person, too!!

Jaysen · Married on 04/11/2009

I cannot elucidate how incredibly happy I am that we went with Jen for our wedding photography. Her skill with a camera is amazing, and she truly captured the day.

Not only was she incredibly professional, but she had FUN and made the photos part of the enjoyment of the day. Looking over her work, I can see why she was so highly recommended by our coordinator.

I would recommend her for any event. She has an ability to capture every candid moment as well as posed shots with an artistic flaire. She's also really great with children.

Amber · Married on 04/05/2009

When I first meet Jen she was really easy to talk to, she knew how to explain things easily, and I could tell she was passionate about her job. I hired her not only to take our wedding photos, but our engagement pictures as well. Her prices were reasonable and affordable, and the quality of her services were exceptional. On the day of my wedding she not only made me feel comfortable, but my guests as well. Everyone throughout the night kept telling me what a great photographer I hired and I couldn't agree more with them. Jen, was professional, organized, on top of things, helpful, energetic and so much fun! She was more than I could have asked for in a photographer! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Love,
    Amber and Jeremy Cornell
    April 5th 2009 Wedding

Sent on 05/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2009

I am so happy with our wedding photographs. Jen worked and her assistants worked really hard to be creative and provide the best photos possible. She even included (at no extra cost) a portrait studio, which the guests loved. Everyone is raving about the photos because they are so beautiful!

Julie · Married on 11/15/2008

Jen with Save the Date Photography was a pleasure to work with. She made sure I got the photos I wanted and had great suggestions and imput for me based on her experience. There are photos I look back on and I didn't even notice Jen was there and/or getting the shot. I was at total ease having her around on our BIG day.
    The communication was never lacking, she was always very quick to respond before, during and after the entire process. I could not be happier with my choice, we have many great photos that we can cherish for years to come!

Marcia · Married on 10/25/2008

I would definately recommend Jen to anyone for any occassion!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2008

Jen was great! We found her through friends who had used her about a year before, so we knew how beautiful her work was. The photos from our wedding did not disappoint. Even when we were running an hour late due to hair and makeup, Jen managed to get us (almost) back on schedule without skimping on the photos we requested. Jen has a great personality and is easy to work with -- she respected all of our wishes and the rules of our officiant. Her prices were also very competitive with all of the other photographers we contacted.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Dana · Married on 07/27/2008

Jen is the BEST photographer out there! Her fantastic photographic skills made her our choice photographer and her great personality made her a joy to have as a part of the best day of my life. My husband and I are going to start our family soon and we will definitely be calling on Jen of Save the Date Photo to document the pregnancy and beyond. I can't recomend her enough! A+++ :)

Sent on 04/26/2009

Denise · Married on 06/20/2008

We could not ask for better photographs that truly captured our entire wedding. Jen and her team made us feel so comfortable and were great to work with. The artistic aspect of our photographs were stunning. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/28/2008

JR · Married on 06/20/2008

We definitely recommend and already have recommended her to family and friends. Pictures were absolutely breathe taking.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2008

Jen is amazing. She is so easy to work with, and she takes the most beautiful photos. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2008

VANESSA · Married on 05/25/2008

JEN O'SULLIVAN IS AN AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER. SHE PRODUCES EXCEPTIONAL PHOTOS. SHE IS DILIGENT AND COMMITTED TO GETTING THE PERFECT POSE, LIGHTING AND ENVIRONMENT TO GET AMAZING SHOTS. ALL OF MY GUESTS HAVE BEEN COMPLIMENTING ON HOW THE PHOTOS ARE INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL. SHE INCORPORATES THE NATURAL ASPECTS OF THE DAY AS WELL AS FORMALITY OF THE EVENT. I ALSO LOVE HOW SHE CAPTURES UNIQUE POSES OF THE OBJECTS I.E. BOUQUETS, SHOES, JEWELRY, AND DETAILS THAT ARE SPECIAL TO ONLY YOUR EVENT.

JUST BOOK HER! YOU WON'T REGRET IT :)

Sent on 06/12/2008

Dawn · Married on 05/17/2008

Jenn was unbelievably awesome! She made our wedding day stress free! Our pictures turned out gorgeous, and we had them to look at online in less then a week. We feel sp lucky to have had her for our wedding.
    Danny and Dawn Cassese

Sent on 06/18/2008

Connie · Married on 02/02/2008

Jen did an amazing job with our wedding photographs and the album. She had come highly recommended to us by our friends who had used her and we were not disappointed. She was extremely professional yet personable, thorough, and prompt at everything. We had a budget for our photos and she made sure to meet it, as opposed to many other vendors who will quote a price but then you end up spending a lot more in the end. We were so unbelievably happy with our photos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 06/29/2008

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2007

Save the Date Photo was AWESOME! Ver professional and captured every moment! I highly recommed Save the Date Photo!

Sent on 06/17/2008