James R Wilson Photography Reviews

2 | Cedar Park, TX

2 Reviews for James R Wilson Photography

• VanesssJ

Vanessa · Married on 08/28/2010

My husband Joshua and I were in desperate need of a photographer with only two weeks till our Wedding day. A friend referred James to us, who luckily, was available on the date of our wedding. Knowing nothing of his services we we're a little skeptical but, with no time to search, we went for it.
    It worked out great for us because his pictures we're fantastic! He had great energy and wasn't afraid to get right in to all the activity of our Wedding to capture the beauty of the entire day. We got gorgeous picture of moments we want to keep forever and even moments we missed, like the look on the single ladies faces during the bouquet toss(one of my favorite photos).
    We definitely recommend James to anyone looking for a great photographer with reasonable prices! He'll definitely deliver and if it weren't for our move to California, he would be our go to guy for all our photography needs.

Sent on 09/08/2010

James R Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you Vanessa and best wishes to both you and Josh.

Aursha · Married on 07/31/2010

Jim’s services were excellent. All my photos were gorgeous. While my husband and I looked at the photos we felt so fortunate to have such a talented photographer who provided great quality of our most memorable moments. Thank you Jim we look forward to working with you whenever we get ready to welcome an additional family member ☺.

Sent on 09/03/2010

James R Wilson Photography's reply:

I really enjoyed working with Aursha and Charles. It was a beautiful wedding and I feel privileged to have been a part of it.