JAM Productions Entertainment Reviews

20 | Burnt Hills, NY

20 Reviews for JAM Productions Entertainment

20 JAM Productions Entertainment Reviews

Trista · Married on 09/24/2017

Everyone had so much fun at our wedding at Longfellows! Thank you for finding all of our song picks and all of our guests requests! The dancing never stopped! Thanks Jim!

Sent on 12/06/2017

JAM Productions Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Trista ! It was a lot of fun and the party totally rocked !

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2016

Jim was such a pleasure to work with. He was doing both our ceremony and reception music and executed it flawlessly. Jim kept our dance floor rocking all night with absolutely no guidance from us. The only thing we gave him was our ceremony music, first dance, and parent dances; we left the rest up to him and I'm so happy we did. Jim even got our great-grandparents up and out on the dance floor! All of our friends and family are raving about how great our DJ was.

Jim really did it all, we had a DIY venue with no wedding planner and Jim was our master of ceremonies throughout the whole night along with his DJ services. We could not be happier that we chose JAM productions Entertainment for our wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/28/2015

Jim was awesome and kept our wedding rocking all night! He was very professional and perfect for our budget!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2014

We had such a great time at our wedding. We are so glad that we chose him. He played every song that we asked him to and got every one of guest out in the dance floor. Plus, he was very affordable.

Nick · Married on 05/31/2014

Provided outstanding DJ and photography services for my younger daughter's wedding (and my older daughter's wedding in 2010). I continue to recommend them to anyone looking for the best in DJ and photography services without breaking the bank!

My husband and I very much enjoyed doing business with Jim! He helped make our wedding a blast!

Kimberly and Boyd · Married on 11/08/2013

Jim was a fantastic DJ!!!! The lighting and music was great all night long. Jim was really great at reading the crowd and all my wedding guests spent the night on the dance floor!!!

Angie · Married on 10/26/2013

We had some last minute hiccups the week before the wedding with our caterer who was also providing the hall. He tried to change our venue and when I called Jim he was very accommodating in case we had to make some last minute changes. We loved everything he played and all our guests had a great time. He really fit in with our loud crazy crew!

Charlene · Married on 10/19/2013

Jim and Ellen did a great job. We had a small wedding and the Dj was able to keep the entertainment going and the people on the dance floor. Ellen did a great job with the photos, she didn't miss moment. The album came out great.

Rick · Married on 10/12/2013

Jim did an excellent job at our wedding. He was very professional and full of enthusiasm, keeping the attendees engaged in the event. I would highly recommend his services.

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2013

Jim was very responsive from the first day we contacted him to DJ our wedding. He called us right back and met with us fairly quickly. He explained his services, experience, and what we could expect during our wedding very well. Our wedding was beautiful and Jim did a wonderful job keeping our guests entertained!

Stewart · Married on 09/21/2013

My family has had many weddings in the past most with the same DJ and the party would eventually fizzle out and everyone would go home. With Jim everyone stayed till the end and did not want to leave! Couldn't have had a better DJ, he felt the crowd and played the right music to keep everyone out and dancing. Also, when you need it quiet he will play soft music so your guests will be able to hear each other.

Ellen took some amazing photos for our wedding. We have received many compliments on our pictures. Many of our friends and family have had terrible photographer experiences, you will not get that with Ellen! She has an elegance and professionalism matched by no others in the area, it was like she was not even there. We have recommend both of them many times to friends and family. Many of my friends have also told me when they get married they will be using them because of the great job they did at our wedding. Do not hesitate about these two, great price for great work! Would have them do all our events from now on!

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Jim and Ellen at JAM Productions Entertainment DJ & Photography were a dream to work with. They listened to us and gave us exactly what we asked for on our wedding day. Their services are affordable, but they go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. They were very easy to get a hold of through email and phone and responded to all of our questions promptly. I highly recommend both their photography and DJ services for any event type.

Kristy · Married on 07/13/2013

We had Jim at our wedding in 2013. He listened to what we wanted, he played great music that suited our style. It was non stop dancing and the pricing was good too! Book with him!!

Excellent! Very professional and all my guests had a blast! Would highly recommend.

• Y

Y · Married on 06/12/2010

Wonderful experience! My family and I hired Affordable DeeJay for an important family event. We were so pleased with Jim. He made the entire party so much fun. I've been to many weddings and parties, Jim was the best. The music was great and he went above and beyond to make sure we were having a great time. Thanks Affordable DeeJay!

Meghan · event on: 11/08/2014

I cannot say enough about Jim and his services. Jim is professional, organized, easy going and very good at what he does. I was planning a 50th birthday party for my husband that we wanted to be very casual. We were looking for someone who would take requests and play to the crowd and that is exactly what he did. I would highly recommend Jim and I plan on using him for any future events I may have.

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2016

Jim did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. He was easy to work with, listened to our ideas, and readily accommodated our somewhat unconventional requests (even made us feel like they weren’t so strange!). We were most interested in having a low-key DJ for our smaller wedding and that’s exactly what we got, which was great.

Despite having to plan a NY state wedding from DC, Jim made it easy - he was quick to respond to our emails and worked with our difficult, out-of-state schedule to arrange a meeting in person.

As for the wedding itself, all went off without a hitch (well, except for my husband and I getting hitched :) ). He provided the music for both the ceremony and reception, and he did a great job with both. Our wedding was at a barn with the ceremony outside, which created some logistical complications, but Jim handled them, no problem. He played all of our song requests and kept the party going all night. The only thing that did seem a little odd were some of the song selections played during dinner, such as the Chariots of Fire theme song, but mostly that was just amusing. (If you have strong preferences about the songs played during dinner, I’d recommend including that in your discussions. My husband and I didn’t even think about it!)

All in all Jim did a great job, and I would absolutely recommend him. He provides a great value for what you pay, especially since he’s so accommodating to your requests. You can get exactly what you want at a great price.

Kim · event on: 04/11/2015

Jim was great at capturing the feel of the party I had desired

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2017

3.8
      3.5

Jim was super nice and friendly to work with! He played fun music, and nailed the introductions when he had a lot of interesting names to pronounce. He also supplied the music for the ceremony, and even found a song for me that I couldn't find a good quality version of.