22 Reviews for Inviting Friendz

18 Inviting Friendz Reviews

I ordered a display board for my seating chart from Inviting Friendz. I had a great experience with Nicole! Not only did she make a beautiful finished product but she worked with me when I needed changes made at the last minute. Throughout the process she responded quickly to all emails.

Profile Picture User2973945, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was fantastic! She responded very quickly to any requests or changes. She was very helpful in designing, also.

Profile Picture Janice, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I didn't get my invitations from Nicole, but I did get my seating chart.

She did a amazing job and i had a few changes 3 days out and she got them done that same day. She was great.

Profile Picture Mel, 8/24/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole, I wanted you to know that I love my invitations that were sent through the mail. You did a fabulously job! I was pleased with your work, compassion, professional, and promptly on getting our invitations ready. I’m glad I've chosen Inviting Friendz to help me with my wedding stationery for my special day. GREAT JOB!

Profile Picture User3068475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I contacted Nicole at 8am in the morning with an idea of what I might like our wedding invites to look like. I was referred by a friend, and I assumed that it would be a week or so before she got back to me. By noon the same day she had drafted up the PERFECT invite for us! It was exactly what I was looking for. I ordered my invites 2 days later and received them about 2 weeks ahead of time for our May wedding. I cannot say enough about Inviting Friendz...I am soooo happy with our invites, and will definitely use their services again! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved that I could tell Nicole what I wanted and she would put together things she thought fit my vision. She was prompt in response time and product turn around time, and when we had everything printed, it looked amazing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I really enjoyed working with Nicole. She was very quick responding when we were communicating, and she was open to incorporating ideas into our stationary. The products were completed quickly, and everyone really could not stop complementing us on how great everything was coordinated.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Inviting friendz did an amazing job on my seating chart as well as the table numbers . They were exactly what I asked for. I liked that she assisted me to fulfill my needs after last minute changing . I highly recommend using her ( at least checking the website out)

Profile Picture User2361346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

great communication. super fast responses.

Profile Picture Sandrine, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nicole was great to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and she would meet you anywhere. My family and I loved the wedding invitations she made for my very special day. Her professionalism was great! I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Nicole!!!

Profile Picture User3849472, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole was very helpful and made the process so easy. When I received my invites they were exactly what I wanted and the quality is awesome! I would recommend inviting friendz to anyone who wants beautiful and affordable invitations

Profile Picture San Juana , 9/8/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole couldn't be any more fantastic. Not only does she make absolutely incredible invitations (save the dates for us also!) but she is a pleasure to work with. She is so professional, creative and reliable. I would use her again for any other invitations or services she provides. I would recommend her to my friends and family as well. She worked so closely with use to customize the most perfect wedding invitations and save the dates! I couldn't be any more happy!!!

Profile Picture Austin, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The final product turned out great and she was very easy to work with!

Profile Picture User2571748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

NIcole was amazing- she was extremely quick and flexible as our list slightly changed towards the last few days before the wedding. We received many compliments on our table directory-from the caterer director to our photographer and guests,too! She offered recommendations to my questions that turned out beautiful! I would definately choose to work with her again. I would give her ten out of five stars!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Nicole did an incredible job designing my seating chart. She was responsive and completed the chart within hours. Even at the last minute she made changes to it. I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture casey, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to work with and excellent quality.

Profile Picture Alarice, 7/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Nicole was an absolute joy to work with. If changes were requested she made them immediately. She was always pleasant and present when I needed her. I enjoyed doing business with her. I have recommended her to everyone I know that is getting married. Inviting Friendz is the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I knew I wanted to do a seating chart instead of individual cards and I had a vision of what I wanted and Nicole had it on etsy! She worked with me to change the colors (pink and green) to match my wedding colors and was very responsive on email, which was very important to me. At the time, I was working a full time job in an office and needed to do a lot of my planning by email and Nicole was always responsive and helpful. After seeing the finished product, I asked Nicole if she could do table names with the same theme and she sent me a few different options and I chose the one I liked best. Nicole was very flexible and worked with my timetable. I highly highly recommend Nicole's services!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/13/11, 1 Review