Inviting Friendz Reviews

22 | Goodells, MI

22 Reviews for Inviting Friendz

I ordered a display board for my seating chart from Inviting Friendz. I had a great experience with Nicole! Not only did she make a beautiful finished product but she worked with me when I needed changes made at the last minute. Throughout the process she responded quickly to all emails.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Janice · Married on 09/28/2013

Nicole was fantastic! She responded very quickly to any requests or changes. She was very helpful in designing, also.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Mel · Married on 08/24/2013

I didn't get my invitations from Nicole, but I did get my seating chart.

She did a amazing job and i had a few changes 3 days out and she got them done that same day. She was great.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Nicole, I wanted you to know that I love my invitations that were sent through the mail. You did a fabulously job! I was pleased with your work, compassion, professional, and promptly on getting our invitations ready. I’m glad I've chosen Inviting Friendz to help me with my wedding stationery for my special day. GREAT JOB!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Lori · Married on 05/11/2013

I contacted Nicole at 8am in the morning with an idea of what I might like our wedding invites to look like. I was referred by a friend, and I assumed that it would be a week or so before she got back to me. By noon the same day she had drafted up the PERFECT invite for us! It was exactly what I was looking for. I ordered my invites 2 days later and received them about 2 weeks ahead of time for our May wedding. I cannot say enough about Inviting Friendz...I am soooo happy with our invites, and will definitely use their services again! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2012

I really enjoyed working with Nicole. She was very quick responding when we were communicating, and she was open to incorporating ideas into our stationary. The products were completed quickly, and everyone really could not stop complementing us on how great everything was coordinated.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Inviting friendz did an amazing job on my seating chart as well as the table numbers . They were exactly what I asked for. I liked that she assisted me to fulfill my needs after last minute changing . I highly recommend using her ( at least checking the website out)

Sent on 01/15/2013

Sandrine · Married on 11/03/2012

great communication. super fast responses.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Nicole was great to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and she would meet you anywhere. My family and I loved the wedding invitations she made for my very special day. Her professionalism was great! I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Nicole!!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

San Juana · Married on 09/08/2012

Nicole was very helpful and made the process so easy. When I received my invites they were exactly what I wanted and the quality is awesome! I would recommend inviting friendz to anyone who wants beautiful and affordable invitations

Eva · event on 08/19/2012

These invitations turned out perfect and we received the image very quickly. I have received nothing but compliments on the invitations!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Austin · Married on 08/18/2012

Nicole couldn't be any more fantastic. Not only does she make absolutely incredible invitations (save the dates for us also!) but she is a pleasure to work with. She is so professional, creative and reliable. I would use her again for any other invitations or services she provides. I would recommend her to my friends and family as well. She worked so closely with use to customize the most perfect wedding invitations and save the dates! I couldn't be any more happy!!!

Amy · event on 08/12/2012

The invitations are perfect, they are exactly what I wanted and I received them in no time at all.

Sent on 07/09/2012

The final product turned out great and she was very easy to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Dawn · Married on 08/04/2012

NIcole was amazing- she was extremely quick and flexible as our list slightly changed towards the last few days before the wedding. We received many compliments on our table directory-from the caterer director to our photographer and guests,too! She offered recommendations to my questions that turned out beautiful! I would definately choose to work with her again. I would give her ten out of five stars!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Melissa · event on 07/28/2012

Absolutely love the invites, we have had so many compliments, definately willvorder again. I have already told friends that they need invites ti definayely use Inviting Friendz.

Sent on 07/17/2012

casey · Married on 07/28/2012

Nicole did an incredible job designing my seating chart. She was responsive and completed the chart within hours. Even at the last minute she made changes to it. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Alarice · Married on 07/15/2012

Easy to work with and excellent quality.

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 06/17/2012

Nicole was an absolute joy to work with. If changes were requested she made them immediately. She was always pleasant and present when I needed her. I enjoyed doing business with her. I have recommended her to everyone I know that is getting married. Inviting Friendz is the BEST!!!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/13/2011

I knew I wanted to do a seating chart instead of individual cards and I had a vision of what I wanted and Nicole had it on etsy! She worked with me to change the colors (pink and green) to match my wedding colors and was very responsive on email, which was very important to me. At the time, I was working a full time job in an office and needed to do a lot of my planning by email and Nicole was always responsive and helpful. After seeing the finished product, I asked Nicole if she could do table names with the same theme and she sent me a few different options and I chose the one I liked best. Nicole was very flexible and worked with my timetable. I highly highly recommend Nicole's services!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Ambyrr · event on 08/03/2011

Had an e-invitation designed for our engagement party last year. The final product was just what we wanted; lots of communication allowed us to get everything perfect. Super fast and professional service. Would recommend for wedding invitations and stationery or for any more casual event. Thanks!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2012

I loved that I could tell Nicole what I wanted and she would put together things she thought fit my vision. She was prompt in response time and product turn around time, and when we had everything printed, it looked amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2012