Wyandotte, MI 48192 Map · Phone number

About Invitations by Caitlin

Invitations and other paper goods are such an important part of your big day. They are the first things guests see to get them excited about your wedding. Day-of details, such as programs and menus, help to tie your whole theme together. Your wedding stationery should truly reflect you as a couple. After we work together, you and guests will have a special keepsake to remember your wedding by.

Follow Invitations by Caitlin on

dsc3528

6 Reviews for Invitations by Caitlin

Becca · Married on 01/11/2019

Amazing!!!

Caitlin was so great to work with for all of our wedding stationary needs! I did not have a specific vision in mind for our stationary at the beginning, but Caitlin came up with a beautiful wintery design that helped tie everything together for our special day. Caitlin is easy to work with, communicates well, and she will keep you at ease through your entire wedding planning process. I highly recommend choosing Caitlin to create your invitations or other paper goods! 😊

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Best invites ever.

I worked with Caitlin for my wedding invites as well as all my signage for the day of! I can't even begin to describe how amazing the experience was! She is fast with responses and for someone who has zero creative skills she took my personal style and created beautiful invites and signage that matched my wedding theme! I had so many guest say how beautiful everything was and I have Caitlin to thank! I highly recommend Invitations by Caitlin.

Thanks Caitlin for all your help!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Barb · Married on 09/07/2018

Caitlin was very easy to deal with. She's very talented and gave me lots of options when I liked something and when I didn't. I would use her service again.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Invitations by Caitlin FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

• Sunflower Productions LLC
    Sunflower Productions LLC Wedding Photographers

I've worked on stylized shoots with Caitlin - she does the most beautiful work! The next time I need invitations - I know where to go!

• Wyandotte, 48192 See on map