26 Reviews for Infinite Video Productions

Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Digital Download (1)
26 Infinite Video Productions Reviews

Mike was such a pleasure to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process! He was always very quick to respond to my emails, very professional, and easy to work with. He captured the wedding day beautifully! He sent the recap video within 5 days of the wedding and the full length video quickly after. All of our friends and family were so impressed by the quality of the video. He surprised us with bringing a drone to the wedding! It made the video so unique and special. We are so happy we went with infinite videos for our wedding and will 100% be recommending him to other brides we know!

Profile Picture Mallory Jade, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike Burns is the epitome of heart, soul, and kindness. He was such a gentle, confident, and caring force at my wedding. He puts such care and dedication into his work and you feel it as soon as you watch his creation. I loved having his presence by my side throughout the whole day. His smile is so heartwarming and he feels like a supportive brother guiding you through your day. I chose all of the vendors so the day of the wedding was the first time my hubby met them. The first thing he said was, "wow I really really loved the videographer, he gave me such peace when I was getting really nervous and his happiness was contagious". Even guests were commenting on how nice and thorough he was getting shots. The preview video we received shortly after the wedding captured the best moments and made me and my whole family cry each time we watched it, which was probably over 100 times already. We love you mike!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Mike was an absolutely pleasure to work with! He has an amazing work ethic and a heart of gold. His work is everything we wanted and more. He captured every important moment from our special day and we are forever grateful. Mike is respectful and professional. The day of our wedding he came on time ready to go. As a bride he made me feel relaxed on a very fast paced day. He is a team player and worked extremely well with my photographers. Mike is attentive and responds quickly to any call or email. I have nothing but the best things to say about Mike and every bride and groom would be very fortunate to have him as their videographer! You better get to booking him quick before your date is gone! Thanks again Mike, Brian and I love you and your work!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike was 5 star all the way! He was so professional and every interaction from the first meeting to the delivery of our video was effortless. We were thrilled by the quality of the video and so were our friends and family. We always knew where we stood on our timeline with Mike and he responded to every call/email right away. My husband will still say Mike was his favorite vendor. We HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Gwen, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike was simply amazing at our wedding! He was able to capture every moment, including all the small details we missed. He is very professional, responds quickly to calls and emails, and makes everything easy. We got our DVD's within two weeks of our wedding date, super quick! We highly recommend using him to making your day so much more special. We had a blast working with Mike (: Thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike is AMAZING! Seriously, there are no words to explain how much fun he was to work with and how easy he made everything. From the start, he helped with my timeline (from getting ready till the last dance) and knew what would work best in order to get all the shots we were hoping for. He arrived at my house early which worked perfectly since he was able to get the morning snow flurries in some of the footage - which looks gorgeous! He pays attention to all the little details and knows exactly what to capture and where to be. The trailer is beautifully done and a real tearjerker. Not to mention, we just watched the full wedding video and I was blown away! We got to relive our wedding because of the amazing footage that Mike took! It meant so much to be able to see our vows at the church and to see everyone having a great time dancing the night away! We both love the footage of us each getting ready with our bridal party before the ceremony to see what we were each doing beforehand. The day goes by so fast so it's amazing to be able to look at the video (that is edited perfectly!) and get to experience it again! Not only is Mike a warm & awesome person he is super professional and SO responsive and willing to help! He knew exactly what to do and is non intrusive so you never feel self conscious that you're being taped. He was a pleasure to work with and I wish I had more events that he could video for us! 10 out of 5 stars. You will not regret getting a video of your special day and your best bet is to go with Infinite!

Profile Picture User3948447, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have nothing but great things to say about Mike at Infinite Video Productions. He has been such a pleasure to work with since the day we booked. He makes the couple feel very calm and assured that their day will be perfect- and it was! He was so organized and helped me prepare everything in advance so we could go on our honeymoon with a clear head. He even had our recap video ready the week after our wedding so we could relive the day from Hawaii!
He arrived early, captured all the important moments and blended in with everyone so we didn't even realize we were being filmed! His easy going personality even had my bridal party commenting on how sweet he was.
LOVE LOVE LOVE my recap video and can't wait to see my final video!! (Which is already finished less than 3 weeks after our wedding!!)
Thank you!!!!
Dana & Chris

Profile Picture Dana, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike Burns from Infinite Video was a phenomenal videographer! He has a wonderful sense of humor and is extremely professional! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer and our video came out AMAZING! Our wedding guests haven't stopped raving about the video recap he did for us! He truly makes you and your significant other feel extremely comfortable and I am so thankful for all of his hard work and dedication to our wedding video.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike Burns at Infinite Video Productions is AMAZING!! While searching for a videographer, I noticed a lot of vendor's cameras were either grainy or shaky. I didn't see that with Infinite Videos, which made me very excited to book. Our wedding recap video was posted the next day, and we received the video within 6 weeks! So many of our friends had to wait 6 months for their video!

Mike has a great demeanor, we had a lot of fun working with him! He's professional, attentive, and has a great sense of humor. He showed up early and stayed with us from start to finish to capture everything. One aspect which I loved is that he was never intrusive or demanding. So many of our guests didn't even know we had a videographer, which meant we were all focusing on having a good time and not on how they look on camera. During the video creation process, we had some trouble picking our music and he was extremely helpful with suggestions and feedback. We got our video last week and absolutely LOVE IT!!! We would absolutely recommend Infinite Video Productions to anyone looking to hire a videographer.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike was so amazing from the very first e-mail I sent. He responded right away, and was detailed in his explanation of his services. I was referred to him by my photographer (Tracey Elizabeth Photography), since they have worked together several times before. Mike was easygoing, responsive, and always willing to provide helpful suggestions in the days leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Mike was so inconspicuous, I hardly noticed him filming throughout the day. He gave us a few suggestions for camera shots, but otherwise we forgot he was there (the shots he suggested were awesome on film). The best part of all? He turned around our trailer WITHIN 24 HOURS!!! It is amazing, here's the link: http://vimeo.com/108064906 ... I can't say enough about Mike's work. He's the best, and I recommend booking him ASAP if you are in the market. He also turned around our official wedding video in under a month. Seriously, some couples wait 5-6 months for this!

Profile Picture Juliet, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My new husband and I were lucky enough to meet up with Mike after our photographer recommended him. We were really having a tough time deciding if we wanted to have our wedding filmed...until we met with Mike. We had been to so many weddings over the last few years and we thought that having a videographer would mean bright lights, cameras and a camera man in the middle of our dance floor! I wanted the special moments captured on film but not at the expense of enjoying our wedding day. As soon as we met with Mike I knew it was a perfect fit and he could get those memories for me! He showed us different packagss and was so flexible in tweaking and changing any of the options to fit what would work for us the best. On our wedding day he showed up early to my mom's house to get some shots of the girls and myself getting ready (he even made sure to get my puppy!) Mike followed us through our first look, a stop at 7/11 for free slurpees :-) and all the way to Martha Clara with a smile on his face the whole time! During the ceremony and the reception I can't even remember seeing Mike around and I was blown away when the video came out! He was able to get the best shots so discreetly that your guests won't even feel like they are being filmed. After the wedding Mike was unbelievably accommodating with helping me to choose the songs for our video. It came out so beautifully that I can't even believe for a second that I almost didn't hire a videographer. Since my video was made I have had so many friends comment about how perfect it turned out and asking for Mike's number! I would say without even the slightest hesitation that using Infinite Video on your wedding day would be one of the best decisions you make!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Choosing Mike to shoot my wedding video was the best decision I made. I was so nervous planning because I had no idea what I was doing and he helped answer all my questions and answered the questions I forgot to ask! He was quick to respond to all of my calls or emails and never made me feel like I was bothering him. He arrived at my parents’ house early and really put me at ease the entire day. He was out of the way but every time I saw him he had a smile on his face, he truly loves his job and it shows in the videos he creates. Our video is our favorite part of our wedding and we watch it all the time. I would recommend Mike to anyone I know who is engaged. Mike not only caught all the important aspects of the day but all the tiny details that make the day magical. He’s amazing!!

Profile Picture pam, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike Burns from Infinite Video was a pleasure to work with. His work blew me away when searching for a videographer! From our trailer and raw footage I made the best decision in hiring him to make our wedding video. I can't wait to see the final product! He was very easy to work with, responsive and extremely helpful in guiding me along the way. I highly recommend him. His work is exquisite!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike Burns is the BEST decision to make when planning your wedding! Mike is not only gifted, talented and professional but also kind, genuine, funny and most importantly calming!! From the moment you meet him you immediately feel secure and comfortable! He welcomes you with a huge smile and genuine heart! He truly LOVES what he does and it shows in his work! My family and friends RAVE about my wedding video and this is a piece of my wedding that I will cherish and have forever! Thank you mike for all you do and for being so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would like to start off by saying "Thank You" to Mike Burns, he made the whole wedding videography experience great from start to finish!!! Mike was a recommendation through my sister's friend that had used him for her wedding so I didn't know much about him. I looked at her wedding video and almost every other video on his website and was quite impressed. After reading his reviews online, I scheduled an appointment to meet with Mike. My husband and I met Mike in person and went through other videos and ideas for our video and what we wanted to see for the day of our wedding. He was great and so accommodating. We felt like we had known him for years, he was friendly, easy to talk to and just down to earth! He came up with some great ideas and was up for any challenge we threw at him. With over 365 guests at our wedding, our day was going to be quite a challenge to capture, but Mike was up for it! Our wedding day rained cats and dogs from start to finish. Mike helped keep our spirits up and our day moving. At the church my husband appreciated having a mic on him and Mike being on the other end listening to help coordinate and capture a backdrop shot that my husband realized he had forgotten to tell Mike before the ceremony. Mike was able to get the shot and even communicate to the photographer that it was a shot we had wanted for our photos as well. Between the ceremony and the reception we had wanted to take shots outdoors at a specific location. Rain and all, Mike did it with a smile and captured the moment better than we could have ever imagined. By the time the reception came, Mike soon realized we had a large crowd, and a party crowd to beat! The dance floor was far from empty and for most songs there was no more room on the dance floor. Mike was still able to capture almost every moment of the night. At some points through the evening, you even found Mike on a ladder making sure to get the entire crowd and the great party we were having!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mike was so awesome to work with!! Extremely professional and amazing at what he does!! I can't begin to brag enough about his quality of work and how excited I am to see the final product !!

Thank you for being apart of our big day!!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Five stars is not enough to rate this vendor.
Mike was our videographer and we are so happy to have had him doing the footage for our video on our special day. From the first day I had emailed him to the day of the wedding, Mike was so incredibly professional and has many patience might I add. I was a little late making some payments but he reassured me that our date would be held and I had nothing to worry about. Not many vendors do that nor did he have to for us- but he did and we are very thankful for that.
But his absolute best quality.....is his passion for this job, you can see it in the videos he makes. In less than 24 hours after our wedding he sent us a trailer of our wedding day that was about 30 seconds long but caught everything from the start to finish of the day. I sent it out to my family and friends and they were so impressed with him and his work. It brought tears to our eyes being able to take it all in again.
We just received our video in the mail the other day and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with what Mike has done for us. He captured all the things that you don't get a chance to really take time to look at, or things you completely missed because of how busy you were that night, he got it ALL. I felt like I was re living it all over again and that was so amazing to feel those emotions come back as if I was walking step by step through our wedding day from start to finish. I can't say it enough he is so amazing at what he does he blew us away with his talent of putting together memories that we will forever have and get to watch whenever we want. THAT is priceless :)

Profile Picture Katie, 5/4/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Mike Burns because of his amazing work and his layed back and comfortable personality. He was such a pleasure to have around us on such a big day. He was a true professional and our video came out amazingly beautiful! From the recap to the full length video, the visuals were stunning, so glad we went with Infinite Video
Thank you!
Mike and Marina C

Profile Picture User3256576, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike Burns from Infinite Video Productions is absolutely incredible at what he does. He takes pride in his work and loves what he does. Most production companies try and push you to have two videographers, but Mike assured us that he was able to save us some money and capture everything on his own. He did just that! Watching the video, you would think there are two cameras there. He captured every moment of the day perfectly and edited all his footage together to create, hands down, the BEST memory we have from our wedding day. From the trailer he posted online the day after the wedding, to the final product (which we received only a month after the wedding!), Mike's work is flawless and truly tells the story of our wedding day from start to finish. We also purchased all the raw footage, and watching Mike take some of the same shots of the details (rings, dress, tables, etc) over and over, it's clear that he was dedicated to getting the perfect shot. And even though they all almost look the same to me, he would not stop until he felt he had it perfectly! He has a great eye and managed to capture little details of the day that our photographers didn't even seem to notice!

Not only is Mike great at what he does, he was an absolute pleasure to work with! He arrived on time (if not, early) and was so much FUN to have around. His easy going and positive attitude made it so easy to work with him. He seemed to get along with our photographers really well and was always considerate and making sure he didn't get in their way. During the reception he was virtually invisible and captured some AWESOME dance footage without being in anyones face or right in the crowd.

I would absolutely recommend Mike and Infinite Video Productions to ANYONE! If you don't think you need a videographer, think again! Mike can create an emotional and beautiful memory from your wedding day at a very reasonable price (perhaps even underpriced for the quality of work he provides)!

Profile Picture cori, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

What can we say about Mike from Infinite Video Productions...except AMAZING! The work that he does is just unbelievable. He has high quality equipment and the results are stunning. The best part about Mike is that you don't even know that he's there. It's not like some other companies that are in your face with the camera. He is hidden within the crowd, but still manages to get the best shots!! You have to check out his website to view some of the Trailers from weddings that he has shot.

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike and Infinite Video were recommended to us by a friend. I had seen her video, and knew that I didn’t want anyone other than Mike doing my wedding video. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable from the minute we met him. The day of the wedding, Mike showed up to my mom’s house nice and early and got plenty of great shots of me getting ready. He captured every moment all by himself, no need to bring a second videographer with him, which was great since we had a pretty big crowd (180 guests). Just like our amazing photographer, once the reception started, he disappeared into the crowd but got every important moment plus many others. He made us feel extremely comfortable all day, he had us do some silly poses, but when I saw my video, they were completely worth it! He had the video trailer up on his blog the day after the wedding and our video was completed by the time we got home from our honeymoon! It is amazing, I’m sure we’ll be watching it for years to come! Mike was amazing and I have already recommended him to a few other people and will not hesitate to recommend him to everyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Maribeth, 5/5/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Booking Mike from Infinite Video was probably smartest decision we made for our wedding. After the wedding is over, you have your pictures and video. Mike did an amazing job, he was friendly, professional, laid back, creative, amazing personality, got our video done quick and efficiently.
Our budget got a little out of hand but Mike totally worked with us to get a package we could afford without cutting video all together. I highly recommend him and will absolutely use him for any future events we have! A++++++++++++++++++

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

We LOVED working with Mike! my husband and I were a little uncomfortable about the idea of having a video camera follow us around all day and Mike made it so much fun! he was so wonderful to work with and my photographer and him worked together wonderfully! we are so happy that we went with Infinite video and have already recommended Mike to all of our engaged friends!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 5/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mike burns from infinite was such an amazing vendor! Very personal and friendly and made such an impact on my husband and myself. We were amazed at the footage he had gotten on our wedding day. On our honeymoon in my email literally 5 days later , I had a wedding trailer that he made for us!! Amazing!!! We recieved our full video in one month!! Yes one month!! He even took an extra step and included my video montage into the video without an additional charge ball our videos were in hd and the picture quality was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 6/5/10, 2 Reviews