In True Colors Photography, LLC Reviews

31 | Sarasota, FL

31 Reviews for In True Colors Photography, LLC

Marina is amazing! I got married at the Sheraton Sand Key - originally I had plans to take sunset photos out on the beach but the weather did not cooperate. I was disappointed at first, but Marina was so creative in finding alternative locations to take pictures and once I saw my photos, I didn't even care that it was a cloudy day! The pictures were stunning and exceeded all my expectations. She captured so many beautiful memories from our wedding. She followed up with me leading up to the wedding to ensure everything was on track and she completely listened to the style of photos that I was looking for - elegant and timeless. She is very respectful and is careful not to interfere with the flow of the day - you won't even know that she's there! She is amazing at what she does and I'm so happy that we chose her as our photographer. Marina, you're the best!

Sent on 11/20/2014

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristina for your kind words, I really enjoyed working with you and your entire family. You guys were a blast to photograph :)
    May you have many happy years together and thank you again. :)

• User4452015 · 2+ years ago

We loved our wedding photos! Marina did such an excellent job capturing the day. We were hoping for a sunny day and wanted to take pictures out on the beach, but it ended up being cloudy and rainy. When I saw how beautiful the photos came out, I didn't even care that the weather didn't cooperate with us! She really captured each special moment and we never even realized she was there! She was very respectful of our space and captured the day from the sidelines. We are so happy with the beautiful memories she captured and would definitely recommend her to anyone else looking for a photographer!

Sent on 11/20/2014

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for a great review Jackie! It was great to work with you and your family.
    Stay beautiful!

• Y

Yuliya · Married on 07/18/2014

Marina captured truly unique moments.

Sent on 07/31/2014

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Yuliya, it was a pleasure to be part of your wedding.

laura · Married on 12/07/2013

Myself and my husband are absolutely thrilled with our photos. Marina definitely knows how to catch a moment and how to make you look beautiful. She worked well with our families, and trust me, they can be pretty crazy. Her professionalism and people skills are pretty amazing. What i really liked is that Marina always responded in a timely manner and I’ve never had to wait for days to hear back from her. Overall, a great photographer with beautiful work and much more, will highly recommend.

Laura and Anthony

Sent on 02/12/2014

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Laura and Anthony, you guys were so much fun and easy to work with, I enjoyed capturing your day and didn't want to leave :) Thank you again for a great review!

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2013

AMAZING photographer and person!
    We booked Marina for our destination wedding, and once the decision was made we never once doubted her. Anytime we called or email she answered promptly, kept in touch and was very helpful with ideas and recommendations. Marina was anxious to get to know us as a couple and always made us feel comfortable.
    The day of our wedding she brought an assistant so that she was able to capture both the girls and the guys getting ready and to make sure all of our special moments were photographed.
    We've only seen the first of many, but our pictures so far are absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier.
    Thank-you again Marina for helping to make our wedding dreams come true and for capturing beautiful images for us to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/04/2013

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Courtney, you are an amazing person, beautiful inside and out, it was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. I'm happy you love your photos, that is the best compliment i can ever get.
    Thank you again for everything!

Suzie · Married on 05/05/2013

From the moment I laid eyes on Marina's portfolio, I knew she was the photographer for us. I love her photojournalistic style and her attitude and personality were a real fit for us. She offered us great suggestions and with her experience in dealing with other local vendors, helped us with planning our destination wedding from our very first phone call. She was quick to respond to emails and extremely professional. As a former event planner, I knew from experience that we were in great hands.

We are very happy with our photos and she and her assistant worked hard to capture plenty of wonderful moments all with our toddler in tow! They were completely unobtrusive which was wonderful too.

When we got to see some sneak peak photos, we couldn't wait to see more. We received a link to an online gallery to review before she sent out our photo stick which was beautifully presented too! Our friends and family can't stop raving about how stunning the pictures are. She artistically captured the spirit of the day and her work will help us remember all the little details for years to come.

We would highly recommend Marina and In True Colors Photography! A wonderful person and a gifted professional.

Sent on 06/20/2013

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Suzie and Chris for a beautiful review. Your wedding ceremony was truly unique, your personalities and emotions were so wonderful, it was a photographer dream. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to witness your happy day.
    Hugs to your little one and good wishes for many years!

Truly yours!

Sara · Married on 05/04/2013

Wow. The only word that I can use to describe Marina is wow.

Marina was so responsive and helpful from day one. She walked me through my wedding day over the phone and via email multiple times. She helped me think through common issues at weddings, helped me consider key shots I'd like, and then made me relax on my actual wedding day. I'm camera shy and tend to be bossy, so that isn't always a good mix when it comes to professional photos.

Aside from Marina's lovely manner of being, the quality of her photos is unreal. I'm speechless and overjoyed with the photos. She captured the day in a way that no one else could.

If you're in the Sarasota area, Marina is your photographer without question. Thank you, Marina, for everything.

Sara and Steven

Sent on 05/21/2013

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Dear Sara and Steven, thank you so much for this beautiful review. I don't have enough words to express how great it was to finally meet both of you. It was my greatest pleasure to capture all those important parts of your day and to give you memories you will cherish for a long time. Stay sweet and beautiful!
  • Y

Yuliya · Married on 01/05/2013

Marina was amazing and so were the photos! Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2013

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Dear Yuliya, thank you so much for your kind words. It was so great to be part of your day, you and Kurt were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for being such a fantastic couple.
    Best wishes!!!

Valerie · Married on 10/20/2012

While I cannot testify to the quality of my photos because I have not received everything back yet... I have loved Marina and In True Colors Photography so far. She was great about getting all the photos taken that I requested. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her & we had only met her that day (destination wedding). He's often shy or not comfortable with taking many pictures. She knew exactly what to do. The sneak peeks she has posted on Facebook have been phenomenal. I have no doubt that I will love my end result. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Dear Valerie and Josh, thank you so much for a wonderful review. Your wedding was really sweet, i enjoyed working with you and Josh, and loved meeting your family.
    Your pictures will be coming soon and I'm pretty sure you will love them.

My best wishes to both of you, and many happy years together :)

Amy · Married on 05/26/2012

We were looking for someone who can document our day as is, we didn't care much for posed photos at all. We looked through many photographers and couldn't find the one that would match our style. We came across In True Colors and after speaking with Marina over the phone, we knew this was the photographer for us. They were fun, laid back, and very easy to get along with, they’ve captured the cutest, the funniest, and the most interesting moments of our day.. Even when doing our formal family photos everyone actually had fun.
    We just got our photos back and they are just amazing, I can't stop laughing at some of those moments, and many just make me cry. It's so nice to have a right photographer who can really understand what you're looking for. We will definitely recommend this company for anyone who is looking for a photographer who can capture those special moment without being disruptive.

Sent on 07/30/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you for a great review Amy. I can't tell you how much i enjoyed being part of your special day. I am also thrilled to hear how much you love your special "moments", this is what i strive to capture, the reality of the day, and each moment is absolutely precious.

My sincere congratulations and I'm withing you happy and long life together.

My best!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 04/21/2012

Every bride hopes her pictures turn out like the thousands of magazines she flips through months prior to her big day! Marina captured more than I could imagine with her photography!! My husband and I were over the moon impressed with the quality, angle, and vision she captured. The entire process from start to beginning was professional, timely, and reliable. She gave us a sneak peak very soon after our wedding day and even made a special facebook cover for those social media lovers! It was beautiful. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Marina and her team (my husband thought her assistant worked great with the boys as well-fun, relaxing, outgoing)!

Sent on 09/30/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jackie and Tim, you were just a pleasure to work with. I extremely enjoyed photographing each part of your wedding day, from getting ready till the very last dance. We had a lot of fun capturing each and every moment. Thank you for being such an awesome couple. :)

My best wishes to both of you and may you have many many happy years together!

Deb · Married on 03/18/2012

This was one service we had to splurge on, just because quality photography was very important to us. We were absolutely amazed how beautiful our photos came out. Marina did such a great job from start to finish. When we first contacted Marina we had no idea what to expect, but she made us feel very comfortable and gave us a lot of ideas and suggestion. The day of the wedding we were not aware of her presence and it was nice to not have photographer constantly following you around. We are extremely happy with quality work and quality service. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/03/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Hey Debbie, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. I understand how hard it is to plan a wedding, and I'm so happy i could help you with your timeline and to make sure we have time to cover everything you wanted.
    Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, great people, great time, and great experience being with you and your family.

My best wishes to both of you and your lovely family.

karina · Married on 01/21/2012

Truly amazing! Marina has a natural talent for capturing genuine moments on film. She is so dedicated and passionate about hes work. Marina gave fantastic direction, and made us feel very comfortable in every shoot. We had fun, and it shows in the pictures. We haven't gone one day without looking at the pictures since our events. We love the composition and artistic look. We would and will absolutely use her again for any event worthy of professional photographer. We will highly recommend her service to anyone. Thank you Marina, you will help make your special event more than memorable.

Sent on 01/25/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Karina and Kevin, thank you for your great review. I have never had so much fun photographing a wedding, seriously! I have enjoyed each and every minute being there with you and your family. Thank you for having us there with all of you, I felt like i was not even working, more like spending time with my best friends. I'm still practicing with the truffles, i just can't make them as perfect as you do! :)

Thank you again, and I'm wishing you both many happy years together!

Diana · Married on 11/26/2011

Corteous service and excellent photography. We are very greatful for amazing pictures that were given to us. Marina went above and beyond our expectations and we can highly recomend her to anyone who is looking for exceptional service.

Sent on 01/11/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Dianna, thank you for a great review. You were truly a beautiful bride, and so easy going, you made my job so much fun!

Thank you for everything, and may you and Mark have many happy years together.

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2011

Wow! Marina was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She was easy to get in touch with and key in helping me put together my schedule for the day. Everything was so smooth, I never had to worry about Marina.

Most importantly, she was great in directing us for several pictures, but also faded into the background, allowing us to enjoy ourselves while still capturing all of those special moments.

Now that we have gotten to see our pictures, they are absolutely amazing. Many of them are breathtaking.

I wouldn't hesitate to choose Marina and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was so fun and easy to work with and really captured us and our day. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 01/30/2012

In True Colors Photography, LLC's reply:

Hi Ashley and Eric, I know it's been a while, actually, a long while, but i wanted to come back here and tell Thank you for a fantastic review. Also, i want to congratulate you on your upcoming first anniversary, it's been a year!! Hope you and Eric are having a time of your life!

Take good care, and thank you for everything!

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2011

During the ceremony and afterwards I did not notice the photographers. It was nice NOT to have someone take over the wedding and be able to enjoy your guests. I had witnessed MANY times in the past of photographers literally "Highjacking" the bride's and groom's day just for pictures. NOT THE CASE HERE!! :~) We ended up with a TON of pictures of everyone enjoying themselves relaxed being themselves with no forced poses. Marina and her assistant were very easy to work with and made the day a lot less stressful on us all. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! "=~))

Sent on 12/16/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2011

In True Colors Photography was a joy to work with. The photos are stunning and will be treasured memories from our happy day. Marina was amiable and professional and brought out the best in us for our photos. Our photos arrived beautifully edited and packaged. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/12/2012

angie · Married on 03/26/2011

I loved working with Marina, she was very easy going and very professional at the same time. We received bunch of awesome images and couldn\'t be more happier with quality of her work. She has truly captured the mood of the day. Marina and her assistant both were personable and got along great with all of our guests. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for quality work professionals. Thank you for great memories!

Sent on 08/28/2011

liz · Married on 03/19/2011

Marina did a great job on our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding. She's very easygoing, fun & creative. I would suggest her to everyone if they want great photos. Your wedding flies by so quick; it's nice to look at pictures that are great to remember your special day.

Sent on 03/26/2011

Doris · Married on 01/29/2011

Extremely pleased with Marina, she is very creative, responsive, and very easy to work with. We found out that our original photographer was double booked for our wedding day, and we had a very short time to find someone. We came across In True Colors photography and luckily Marina was available on a very short notice. Communicating with her was very easy and we couldn\'t have asked for a better price. Ourselves and our entire family and friends absolutely loved our wedding photos, we have decided to make an album and Marina was very helpful in creating our dream story book. I will definitely recommend her services, if you\'re looking for someone who is reliable, easy to work with and have great vision, In True Colors is a must! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Emily · Married on 03/06/2010

I am extremely pleased with EVERYTHING!!!!! Marina is the best, did i say she is the best? My pictures look so good, she does such a wonderful job! I have to say that Marina has been very helpful and flexible, there was never a time where i had to wait for her to return my call or email. Marina, if you read this, i want to just say Thank you for everything, you were great to work with before, during and after our wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Donna · Married on 11/08/2009

First of all, I'm sorry for the late review, me and Aaron were married back in 2009 at the Sarasota Car museum. Everything was good, Marina and her assistant were very easy to work with and are very flexible. I appreciated quick response every time I had a question. We have received all images on dvd and made our own album. I will recommend In True Colors photography without hesitation.

Sent on 04/26/2010
  • LRock

Lindy · Married on 11/07/2009

We won a generous wedding package from In True Colors Photography contest. Marina is wonderful and very easy to work with. Any time I sent an email or phone call it was promptly returned. Marinas pictures have documented the day from start to finish. Her pictures show the emotions of the day. There are many unique shots. We couldn't be happier with her work. Thank you Marina!

Sent on 11/28/2009

Wayne · Married on 10/04/2009

What more can I say!!! I cannot recommend 'In True Colors' highly enough.... We live in the UK but chose to get married in sunny Florida and had the wonderful Marina Yukho as our chosen photographer.

Marina was outstanding on both our wedding day, and for our engagement shots. Extremely friendly, relaxed and easy to work with whilst maintaining an exceptional level of professionalism at all times!!! Our photography package was amazing value for money and we could not have asked for more... She has provided us with many, many wonderful pictures which we will cherish for ever.

In True Colors, we sincerely thank you.....

Wayne and Joanne Newsome (Birmingham, UK)

Sent on 11/09/2009

Marion · Married on 09/26/2009

Marina was a wonderful person to work with. Answered all my questions right away and very very nice and fun person to work with. The pictures that she takes are amazing. Defiantly will refer everyone I know to her. We had a lot of fun working with Marina. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 10/14/2009