In Harmony Studios Reviews

6 | Johnstown, CO

6 Reviews for In Harmony Studios

• Kelby · Married on 08/02/2019

From start to finish the process with Susan was exceptional! Susan takes care of every detail and makes it incredibly easy for her clients to feel at ease with her service. From the first contact, it is apparent that her standards are very high. Yet, she approaches her work with such relaxed professionalism and class that it makes the session an absolute pleasure. Susan is such a creative photographer - she had ideas that had never even crossed our minds. Her blog, website, and materials are extremely impressive. We are delighted to have had our special memory so elegantly captured by Susan!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Pam · Married on 07/17/2010

We were truly impressed with the professionalism of the photographers as well as the quality of the pictures. Attention was given to every detail, even the details I would have overlooked. The quantity of pictures we have to choose from is overwhelming, truly a great selection for the best price I've seen. In Harmony Studios was everything I could ask for in a photographer...We now have priceless keepsakes to a grand event that lightens our heart each time we look at them.

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/17/2010

Simply could not have been better. No need to question or worry about the outcome on this, just book them, check it off your to-do list and dont think about it again.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Amy · Married on 06/19/2010

Suz did two sets of engagement photos for us, and they were absolutely stunning. She made us look and feel like the most beautiful people in the world, and perfectly captured the joy and love we both were experiencing. My husband and I are both kind of goofy and silly, and she truly captured us being 'us.' We have received so many compliments from everyone who sees our pictures. Plus, she was a blast to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • F

Allen · Married on 04/25/2009

My wife and I will always be grateful to Susan. Our story is unique in that our encounter with Susan was unplanned and spontaneous. My wife and I got married in Hilton Head Island, SC in April of 2009. We decided to take our own photos in order to save some money on the expense of the event. Our blended family (my 19 year old son, and her 6 year old daughter) were strolling along the poolside near the beach taking snapshots. Susan, a complete stranger, approached us and offered to take some pictures for us and her portfolio. For the next hour, Susan orchestrated our photo shoot, taking tons of pictures. Shortly after the trip, she sent us a blog with our story and pictures. My wife and I were were abolutely amazed at the quality of our photos and the story she shared on her blog.

We were blessed beyond belief by our encounter with Susan. I often browse the photos she shares on Facebook and her work is truly inspiring. I also read and re-read

Please read her blog below and see our pictures

Sent on 09/20/2010

Kathryn · Married on 06/25/2010

Gorgeous photos for a great price. Susan was thorough in making sure she knew what my husband and I wanted. The pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 09/13/2010