I Do Concepts Reviews

59 | Temple City, CA

59 Reviews for I Do Concepts

Lucy · Married on 05/31/2009

I Do Concepts makes beautiful invitations. You can choose from their plethora of designs, or customize your own. We customized our own, and it ended up being cheaper then any other place. They strive to make sure spelling and content are correct, and even re-printed ours when we thought it was a little fuzzy. They are timely, detail-oriented and very sweet. The prices are unbelievable and the choices are many. They get very busy, so if you have a summer wedding, I suggest seeing them early.

Sent on 06/30/2009

Connie · Married on 08/16/2014

Great looking invites and wedding sets, and lots of choices. Lynn was fantastic to work with.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Esther Yoonmi · Married on 03/28/2009

I got 200 invitations made from Ido Concepts. I got 200 compliments on how great our invitations looked. It is very pricey for the quality and design and time they put into their work, but I think it was worth every penny I spent. I had thick paper, which was layered with different colors to match my wedding theme colors, and also had "diamonds", jewels, on the front and inside of my invitations. The invitation was uniquely designed for our wedding with intrique detail and great worksmanship. They are hand-made and put together but does not look like it. I LOVE their work but warning, IT IS PRICEY. This is one thing I went all out on for the wedding and it was well worth it. I heard from EVERY SINGLE PERSON I sent an invite to that it's the best invitation they've ever seen. It comes complete with envelops. I love the paper they use, it's pearly.

The designers are friendly to work with and they have a great show room with many samples. They are very professional and responsive. Extremely busy company because they hand design and uniquely make each invitation especially for your wedding, so at times, they are rushed but they answered all my emails and calls and responded no less than a day or 2 (at the most) later. Definitely recommended and worth the money!

Sent on 04/22/2009

Jeanette · Married on 06/26/2010

We loved Lynn she was wonderful everyone loved our invites and she really captured are overall theme for the wedding. We got favor boxes, tags, menus, programs, invites and table numbers and it honestly complted the wedding perfectly. I'll definitely go back with her for invites and my engaged friends are also going with her to get invites. So if your looking for something different and someone thats dedicated to what she does then look no further.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Lynn patiently worked with us to produce a one-of-a-kind invitation that was in both English and Chinese. She's so creative and really listens to what her clients are looking for. We were so happy with the results! There was one hiccup though...she didn't know that adding a ribbon would make the entire envelop too thick to be mailed by regular post and would result in additional postal charges. I suggest you bring the final draft to the post office before it gets printed!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Tiana · Married on 09/13/2013

The products at I Do concepts are definitely unique and pretty amazing. Lynn works with you in creating the look that you want. Not only does I Do concepts have a variety of models to choose from you can come up with you own mix and match or create your own design.
    I was so happy with the quality of the invitations at I Do concepts. The invitations are a bit on the pricey side but I received so many compliments that it made the extra bump in my budget worth it. I shopped around a bit for invitations and the quality that i found with the stylistic design made me go with them.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Margaret · Married on 10/02/2010

The design with our input captured the vision of our wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2010
  • F

Fiorella · Married on 07/12/2013

4.2
      3.0

I Do Concepts did a beautiful job with my wedding invitations. I worked directly with Lynn and we meet in-person a couple of times to sort out the details and she quickly understood my vision. We also did a lot of email communication and it was always easy and effective. I had a very clear design and color scheme in mind, but Lynn was able to suggest new great ideas, which only enhanced the end result. She was also extremely flexible. I was mainly looking for bilingual services (Eng/Span) and she did a fantastic job designing the invitations and giving equally importance to both languages. With Lynn you get what you pay for. I found a few other vendors that were slightly cheaper, but I was afraid I would not have gotten the same quality and flexibility level as I did with I Do Concepts. In the end, it was worth it for me to pay a little extra.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/03/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

I had to pay $8.00 for a generic sample and was disappointed with the card I received. I had a few samples from various vendors and the card I got from I Do Concepts had the cheapest paper, lowest aesthetic appeal and highest cost. It was still decent but not my favorite.

Sent on 08/18/2016