HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES Reviews

HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 4
HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 5
HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 6

Lori · Getting married on 08/02/2019

Mikel was very prompt . . We enjoyed his out going personality . We are looking forward to having him be part of of special day . I believe he will rock the place.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Patrick

Patrick Clarin · Married on 05/11/2019

Hire this DJ!!!!!!!

DJ Kelly Kel was everything we had wished for in a DJ! The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time!
    He met with us to understand our music taste and he met it perfectly!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Look no further.

Hypeman Enterprise is seriously the best DJ out there. His name says it all. Him and his partner are so outgoing, and keep the crowd moving. There was not one time that the dance floor was empty. He played everything that I had requested, and even my guest. He jumped in and danced with us, and even taught us dances we didn’t know. His partner even brought a camera and took videos and pictures so you don’t have to worry about touching your phone. I wish I could relive this day over and over. I am so glad I switched to him last minute, and even though by switching to him I lost $100 deposit. I do not regret it!! He even moved all of his equipment inside when I asked because it was windy. Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 7
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 8
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 9
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 10
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 11

Martina · Married on 10/21/2017

Hypeman Enterprises gave us excellent service. Our wedding was phenomenal and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend them :)

Sent on 02/05/2018

HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it.:)

Arielle · Married on 08/19/2017

Mikel was amazing! He wasn’t overly familiar in our taste in music and went above and beyond to make sure that he researched and played all our favorite songs. He literally had everyone on the dance floor all night to the point where we had no idea our wedding was over until he announced the last song!! It’s been over a year and we still have people telling us how much fun they had and how awesome our DJ was!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    HYPEMAN ENTERPRISES 12

Holly Grieser · Married on 08/18/2018

3.0

Flexible entertainers

I asked HYPEMAN ENTERPRISE to do my ceremony and reception, a week before my wedding I was told they no longer do ceremonies but they agreed to do it anyways. They were great entertainers and I was glad to have them at my entire wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2019