22 Reviews for Huqa: Live

Candles/Holders (1)
Paper Flowers (1)
Signage (1)
Table Runners (1)

We would like to thank you for a wonderful job with our wedding decorations and lighting, it was truly breathtaking. Everything came together perfectly and we can't thank you enough for your creative ideas. It was truly a magical beauty! Exceptional customer service, enjoyed working with Huqa Live! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Gul-e-lala, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Videography

I want to give a special thanks to Huqa Live for making my wedding a memorable one. I really enjoyed working with them and their professionalism. They were so responsive and communicated with me on a consistent basis to ensure it was everything I wanted. I also wanted to mention the ease and flexibility of working with them when I was occupied with the other many things that come with wedding planning. Thank you for putting together two beautiful events for me!!

Profile Picture Mehereen, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am so glad I hired Huqa for decor, lighting, projection, videography and DJ for my wedding. It was absolutely a pleasure working with them. They did an amazing from decor to lighting to videography, everything was just perfect! I love the fact how creative they are and how much effort (specifically Rakin) put into everything. Huqa worked really hard with me after I signed their contract to make sure that everything looks nice and perfect on my wedding. I don't think I could imagine considering anyone else but Huqa. I loved the decor both days and the video just came out super nice. It looks so magical and I get so many compliments on it. I highly recommend Huqa to anyone who is getting married soon. You will not be disappointed!!!! :))) Thank you Rakin for everything you have done! My family and I truly appreciate it.

Profile Picture Mahwish, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Huqa: Live is professional and up to date with everything (décor, technology, my planning). When I first started wedding planning, I was so stressed out trying to find good vendors. My friend told me about Huqa and since I made the decision to go with them, I have never been happier. It was exceptional the work they created, how they went above and beyond! They are up to date and probably a little in the future with their amazing technology. I booked them for 2 nights of décor, lighting, and video and I will never forget my wedding. They are exceptional and I would highly recommend them; they offer a range of services and will provide you exceptional memories. They made wedding planning easy for me.

Profile Picture Rabia , 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Vases, Accent, Dance Floor, Lanterns, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

Working with Huqa was such a delight! Throughout the planning process upto the actual event, it was a peace of mind for both me and my husband to leave everything into the hands of this team. They went above and beyond to make sure my stage was exactly the way I wanted it and no words can ever explain how amazing their lighting is. I would highly reccomend anyone to use them for there future events. Not only is there delivery exceptional, but they are completely professional and make sure that everything is always done on time. We used them for both our Shaadi and Valima, and decided to get one of their bigger packages which includes Stage/Centerpiece Decor, Lighting, and Video. I am still waiting on my video, but during the process of filming, Raakin along with his video crew was such a delight to work with. They all knew what vision we had - and throughout the whole planning process, they always took careful thought of what would make both me and my husband happy.
I also need to point out that Nausheen Aunty was the one who focused on my stage and centerpieces, and I absolutely loved both days. We ended up having both our events in the same hall, and both days looked completely different (in the best way possible). It felt as if we weren't in the same hall both days. There were times that I became indecisive of what I would want, and she was always patient with me and made sure I would be happy. I felt so blessed to have worked with her with all my events and I'm forever grateful for her making my wedding memorable.
A lot of my friends are getting married this year and all I have been doing and will continue to do is recommend Raakin and his excellent team!

Profile Picture Hooria, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Signage, Table Runners, Vases, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor, Uplighting, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

There are videographers... and then there are creative magicians. I myself am quite the skeptic when it comes to magic. However, in order to capture the essence of love, happiness, and unity all at once, while ensuring that the cultural and traditional expectations are met and respected, one would definitely need to incorporate a skill set that only very few can express - and that is what exactly Raakin Iqbal encapsulated at our wedding. From his fine detail, to working side by side with the client, I have never seen someone work so hard to ensure the satisfaction of all parties involved. Oh and the results - BREATHTAKING! BEYOND AMAZING; 10/10; 5 STARS; He can take the simplest of settings, and turn them into a wanderlust of artwork. TRUE TO HIS WORD. YOU. WILL. NOT. BE. DISAPPOINTED.

Profile Picture User7625339, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We LOVED working with Huqa Live for my brother’s wedding. Raakin made everything so much easier. He was professional, detail-oriented, and discussed everything with us in advance. He surpassed the entire families’ expectation. All our guests really enjoyed the wedding and thought it was beautiful. He worked with us for months to make sure he understood our vision. The final product that he created was way better than my imagination. Before I could even worry about anything, Raakin had already solved it. We had him for décor, lighting, and videography and each item was carried out seamlessly and very beautifully. The event was truly magical. I have recommended them to several of my family and friends and none of them have been disappointed. ALL OF THEM have come back and thanked me for recommending him and Huqa Live to them. I wish I had worked with them for my wedding as they really are talented individuals. Choosing them for your event is most likely going to be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture rabia, 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Thanks so much to the Huqa team and especially to Rakin for making our wedding so memorable. I can admit I was a pretty demanding bride, and did ALOT of research, Huqa was the only vendor that gave me white glove service and still worked with my budget. I signed in March for my August wedding. I have to say, from March until August, Huqa was on top of it all, venue checks, lighting etc. I just got my wedding video, and its incredible. THANK YOU. Definitely will recommend to others

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Design

I am glad I went with Huqa:Live. My event was May 15 and May 17 in Westchester NY. Huqa:Live sent me a storyboard for approval, and took into account my budget. I am happy to provide a reference if they ever need one. I am concerned about some of the reviews I see because when I click through they seem like theyre left by competitors. I urge brides to do their research on who is leaving reviews. I almost booked a photographer that had positive reviews left by relatives. I used Damion Edwards for photography and his work was amazing as well. Find my other reviews there.

Profile Picture User5183927, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

https://vimeo.com/139724203 They did a fabulous job with our wedding video and lighting.

Profile Picture User5459552, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Videography

We would HIGHLY recommend using Mr. Rakan at Huqa for your wedding! He was professional, worked with meeting with us to discuss lighting, were priced within our budget, and were wonderful on the day of. The lighting was beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! Lighting really can make a huge difference at an event and everyone kept complimenting it at ours. If you are looking for a lighting company I would really recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture sahar, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Extremely talented lighting professionals, which really enhanced the quality of our venue space and overall wedding! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for an amazing lighting experience, something way beyond your run-of-the-mill, boring DJ lighting!

Profile Picture Mohamed, 7/7/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used Huqa for lighting and videography for my wedding. I wanted a romantic, subtle lighting effect while sticking to my theme. Raakin delivered on just that. He was very responsive to my emails and questions throughout the process and made sure to stick to my budget while still delivering a beautiful look. He gave me several options for lighting patterns and monogram designs that fit my theme. On the day of the wedding, I was very pleased with the overall effect. The lighting complimented the room and stage decor beautifully.

Profile Picture Nadia, 5/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Raakin was referred to us by a close friend. Twice we hired him for family events, and both times we were very satisfied. Raakin worked closely with us to design the exact mood that we wanted to create for our sons wedding. I was surprised by at the attention to detail that was given to each part of the plan we had. I enthusiastically recommend Raakin to any one who is searching

Profile Picture Enrico, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They made my wedding venue really beautiful and everyone of my guest still talks about it. They did more than i even asked for and their price was really good. Above all, they were very cooperative and responsive to all my calls and emails.
thanks once again
Dorothy

Profile Picture Dorothy, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Raakin did a fabulous job at our wedding and made it an unforgettable event. He was accommodating, professional and easy to work with. We definitely recommend Huqa's lighting/décor for your wedding!

Profile Picture User3490769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

These guys did a great job. The quote they gave was affordable and covered all the details. The room looked awesome! They respond very quickly to emails and are very helpful.

Profile Picture Hilary, 3/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I asked Huqa to put together a wow! show for a private birthday party. They indeed delivered. Not only they were extremely responsive but also very flexible in searching for options that would maintain balance between budget and overall quality. The show was a success and the lighting and special effects put in place were top-notch. Hats off to Huqa.

Profile Picture User3414746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Usman and I had the guys at Huqa Entertainment organize our wedding. They showed us the best of the best venues in the D.C area which we had never heard of and they sure knew what venues would help us maintain the ice and winter theme with a touch of South Asian what we were looking for. We also had rented tables and lighting equipment as well...Great guys! recommend them all the way!

Profile Picture Leena, 2/1/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We used Huqa Entertainment to have our logistic's and vendors managed as well provide Sound, Dj, and Lighting. They were very prompt with the timeline they created with us and incorporated such amazing lighting/special effects to make us all speechless! The thing that I loved about them is that they saved us on the cost of the venue and made the hotel lower there Food/Beverage minimum. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a specular event!

Profile Picture Humna, 7/29/08, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)