Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain Reviews

38 | Wilkes Barre, PA

38 Reviews for Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue

This venue was absolutely amazing. Mandy and Shirley were personable, professional and easy to work with. Mandy was prompt in her email responses and very knowledgeable as to how to make our day special for us and our guests. They set everything up for us that day and it looked better than I even envisioned. The food was delicious and our guests loved having everything in the same location. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Congratulations Kaitlyn & Mitchell, Thank you so much for the great review. It was an honor to share your amazing day. Send us some of your beautiful pictures. Best wishes to you both, Mandy

Michele · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome wedding reception

Our reception was awesome! Everyone loved the food, the bar lines moved quickly and we had such a great time. I highly recommend events at Holiday Inn.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Congratulations Michele & Brian, It was wonderful working and planning with you both and sharing your wedding day! Send us some of your best pictures to post! Best wishes to you both, Mandy

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Memorable day to never forget

If I had to do it over and change anything I wouldnt..the day was perfect and amazing..

Sent on 11/09/2018

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the great review. It was so fun working and planning with you both! Send some pictures. Best wishes to you both! Mandy

Nicholas · Married on 07/14/2018

Reception Venue

Excellent service! Mandy could not have done a better job guiding us through the process of planning/preparing our reception. Always quick to reply, answered all questions very well. We could not have been happier. The venue looked beautiful the day of the reception.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Nicholas, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to work and plan with you both. We wish you both a long and happy life together! Thank you Mandy

Mark · Married on 05/26/2018

We were recently married here and we have nothing but good to say about the entire venue. The grounds for the ceremony were gorgeous, the veranda was set up perfect for cocktail hour, the reception hall atmosphere was beautiful, and each part of the night transitioned seamlessly from one to the next. The food was phenomenal and the beverage service was fast. The bridal suite balcony had an outstanding view and the room was big and clean. I can't speak highly enough about Mandy, she was very easy to work with and a huge help to us. This is a wedding venue gem in this area, It's an outstanding value and you get every penny's worth from them.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Congratulations Mark and Nicole, We are so happy you chose a Wildflower Wedding! We thank you for the great review and wish you both a long happy, healthy life together.

Tanya · Married on 10/06/2017

Mandy was incredible to work with and Ryans and I loved her every step of the way. The day was beautiful and it was so much more than We had hoped.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Tanya & Ryan, It was so fun working and planning with you both. The pies were awesome! We wish you both a happy, healthy life together. Stay in touch and thank you, Mandy and the Holiday Inn Staff

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

We celebrated our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn-East Mountain. My husband and I still get compliments on the food and the venue itself. For the price, service and value, the Holiday Inn cannot be beat. We had our cocktail hour outside, but guests were allowed inside the bar area, due the weather being slightly chilly that day. Mandy and staff answered our emails and questions quickly and had tons of suggested when we needed them for other vendors, when needed. The whole process in picking out food and package options was super simple! I would not hesitate to recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for sharing the good feedback. It was a pleasure working and planning with you. Best Wishes to you both.

Tania · Married on 07/15/2017

The Holiday Inn at East Mountain was the perfect place to have our wedding reception. Mandy and her team were phenomenal to work with on every detail. She provided all the guidance we needed to make our special day memorable, and everything went off without a hitch!! Our food was the best we had ever tasted at a wedding, and the grounds were the perfect setting for wedding pictures!!! All of our guests loved everything about our reception. We highly recommend this Holiday Inn!!! Thank you, Mandy!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Tania, thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn East Mountain for your wedding day. It was our pleasure to work and plan with you for your special day. Have a wonderful life together and keep in touch!
  • F

Frank · Married on 06/24/2017

Our daughter Gina and son-in-law Mike were married at and held their reception at EMI.  First, and most important, the food is excellent.  The venue itself and accommodations are beautiful.  And the waitstaff and management are truly excellent.  Special kudos to Mandy, our wedding/reception coordinator; Lauren, waitstaff manager; and the waitstaff who danced and served the guests so joyously.  We can highly recommend EMI for a great wedding reception experience.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Frank, thank you for the awesome review. Your daughter, your son-in-law, your wife and yourself were wonderful to work and plan with. You have a wonderful family. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn East Mountain

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

The East Mountain Inn was the perfect venue for our wedding. Our friends and family had a fabulous time and raved about the delicious food. All staff were wonderful on our special day. Mandy is absolutely wonderful to work with. You will not worry or stress about one thing with her. She’s the best there is! We had the perfect day and recommend them highly.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Christina & Russ, Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn for your most special day! We so appreciate your wonderful review. Please keep in touch. Best wishes to you both!

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

Our families were beyond impressed with the entire wedding and the staff at The Holiday Inn, East Mountain! We worked with Mandy. She was so helpful! We did not have to worry about anything. The food was fantastic and we did not have a single complaint. It is one of the best venues in NEPA and the small touches did not go unnoticed. Thank you to the wonderful staff and I highly recommend to any bride.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Hello Mary & Brett, (Beautiful couple!!) Congratulations to you both! We are so pleased you enjoyed your most special day. We all wish you both a long, happy and healthy life together. Thank you, Mandy and everyone at the Holiday Inn East Mountain

Vanessa · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married this past weekend 9.24.16 and we could not have had our wedding in a better place. The hotel was beautiful, reception hall was perfect, ceremony and grounds were amazing. The staff could not have been better! Mandy, Shirley, Nadine, Front end staff, Bistro staff, servers, Housekeeping...everyone was friendly, helpful, and so professional! Their attention to my small details and delicacy with all of my planning fills me with gratitude. Our guests raved about how beautiful it was, how delicious the food was, and the hotel itself (pool, jacuzzi, and SHUTTLE to casino) ! I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn - East Mountain! We wish we could do it all over again! Our wedding was Perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Thank you Vanessa & Ryan for choosing the Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain for your wedding day. We hope you share some photos of your day with us. We wish you both a long, happy & healthy life together. Mandy and the entire Holiday Inn staff

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

They were all amazing....everyone that came to our reception raved about the food and went home feeling Full! The feel of the reception was very cozy.

The absolute best place to have your wedding reception! Everyting was perfect! The ballroom was gorgeous! It looked better than I could have ever imagined. Mandy is wonderful to work with. She makes sure you get the wedding of you dreams and was always quick to respond to any questions I had. I will actually miss working together with her. My guests are still raving about everything; from how beautiful everything was, to the delicious food, and the friendly staff. I highly recommend having any event here as I also had the best bridal shower ever there as well. An absolute must for the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain for your most special day. You and your families are all wonderful people, it was our pleasure to cater your wedding day. Best wishes to you both! Mandy and the Holiday Inn Staff

alexandria · Married on 10/10/2015

I had my perfect wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain on 10/10/15. Sales Manager, Mandy Loeffler handled every detail. She communicated VIA e-mail quickly which was extremely important to me because I was an out-of-town bride. She honestly helped me every step of the way from 12 months out to 1 month out, etc. I worked with her to rent the table linens. I also got a delicious wedding cake that came with the package. The food was overall absolutely delicious. Also, we had our happy hour outside on that beautiful patio. I would totally recommend that to any bride who has a wedding in the fall(luckily the weather cooperated).

If I could go back and plan my wedding from scratch knowing what I know now, I would pick the Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain again. No question about it. I had no stress during the reception.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Dear Alexandria & Nicholas, Thank you very much for the kind words. It was great working and planning with you for your wedding day. You looked liked princess right out of a magazine! Best Wishes to you both! Mandy & Holiday Inn Staff

so beautiful for a wedding, food was delicious, atmosphere gorgeous

Christopher · Married on 07/04/2015

We recently had our rehearsal dinner, wedding cocktail hour and reception at the Holiday Inn- East Mountain on July 4, 2015! What EXCEPTIONAL service we received from Mandy and the rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn - East Mountain! Weeks after the wedding we are still receiving compliments at how wonderful our wedding was and how gorgeous the banquet room was that day! Mandy and the entire rest of the staff were so professional and courteous to everyone and helped us out with so many of the details for the wedding day. The Holiday Inn - East Mountain is by far the BEST venue to have a wedding at !!! We wouldn't have had it any other way! They took great care of us from beginning to end.
    -Chris and Rachelle Naples

Jen · Married on 06/06/2015

Mandy and the rest of the holiday inn-east mountain helped to make my wedding day perfection. From my first contact to the thoughtful email sent from Mandy while on my honeymoon, I do not have a negative thing to say. I knew what I wanted with my wedding- and it was provided beyond my expectations. I did not lift a finger. Pictures were beautiful on the grounds! Complimentary room with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries was adorable ❤️ you can see that Mandy loves her job, and she is amazing it at. Thank You Mandy, Karen, the cooks and the wait staff- you truely are top notch!

Jennifer Shandra

All staff, especially Mandy, was very friendly, accomodating and resourceful with everything involved with the wedding. Mandy has a calm personality which made me feel at ease for a new, nervous bride.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

The Holiday Inn and staff all want to thank you and wish you both a long, happy and healthy life together!!

Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful! Mandy and the staff at East Mountain Inn were so easy to work with and made the day memorable. We had no worries and the hotel is so pretty and awesome for pictures!!! I couldn't of asked for a better day ?

Sent on 11/18/2014

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. What a beautiful couple you are!! It was our pleasure to help make your most memorable wedding day!! We wish you both a long, happy and healthy life together!!! Stay in touch!

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our cocktail hour & reception here and everything was top notch! We also had a photos taken on the grounds because the scenery is so beautiful there! Mandy Loeffler & all of the staff were just outstanding to work with. They really went above & beyond to make our day very special. We felt very comfortable reaching out to Mandy with any questions we had along the way. She went out of her way to make us feel completely at ease with how our day there would go. We had many guests that also stayed at the newly renovated hotel and were very pleased with their stay. I highly recommend this venue! Best value, best service, best food, best staff!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Angela, Thank you for taking the time for the great review! It was our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain for your wedding day!

Krysta · Married on 08/30/2014

Mandy and the team at the East Mountain Inn went above and beyond making our wedding day perfect. They were such a pleasure to work with and did everything to be sure that everything ran smoothly leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Everything was wonderful, from the outdoor cocktail hour to the ballroom. The food and service was great. I would highly recommend The East Mountain Inn to anyone planning a wedding. We also had our bridal shower and rehearsal dinner there and everything was great! They showed genuine care for our day and all of the extra special touches were so greatly appreciated! Absolutely no regrets having our wedding reception there. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Krysta, Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain to cater your special day. We wish you both a long, happy and healthy life together with lots of memories to cherish from your wedding day.

Alana · Married on 05/10/2014

Everything about my wedding was wonderful. Mandy took care of every detail and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was great!!!!!! The food was outstanding. My guests still talk about how good it was. One of them actually called the hotel to get recipe!!!! Could not have asked for a better wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Alana, What a beautiful couple you make!! Thank you for your great review. We wish you both a beautiful life together!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2010

We had an amazing wedding at the East Mountain Inn. Everyone was so easy to work with and really made our day feel special. The staff was very responsive and flexible even with some unique requests we had leading up to the wedding. They were very mindful of the weather and how it would affect us, the food, and the guests and had so many back-up plans we knew we wouldn't have to worry. The grounds were beautiful and great for picture-taking. We couldn't have asked for nicer people to work with for our big day. Everything ran so smoothly. The banquet manager even dressed in our wedding colors!

The only downside was that the ceremony site can only hold 60-75 chairs, so we had to ask our younger guests to stand. It worked out fine since our ceremony was not incredibly long but when we first booked, that made us nervous. Everything worked out just fine.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain's reply:

Their wedding was beautiful and they made a wonderful couple. We have beautiful grounds where we can hold ceremonies as long as the weather cooporates with us for the week. We are just starting to utilize this area now due to the demand. You must come see how beautiful.