Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort Reviews

8 | Ponce, PR

8 Reviews for Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort

• Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 05/21/2016

My wedding was the most beautiful day I could have ever asked for. Hilton Ponce price was amazing the view was amazing and not to mention the service that was provided when we went to our suite was awesome bottle and strawberries were waiting for us. Thank you so much for an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Sara · Married on 12/19/2009

Our wedding was amazing!!! Ponce, Puerto Rico is a beautiful city!!! The Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort was amazing!! They had restaurants, pools, casino, playground, beach and the staff was really great! The golf club was a beautiful setting by the pool for a small ceremony, with the caribbean sea in the background. Made for beautiful pictures. I couldn't be happier about how well everything went and came together."

Sent on 10/20/2010

Lindsey · Married on 07/24/2010

I just had my wedding reception at the Ponce Hilton in the Gran Salon on July 24, 2010. Everything was beautiful!! Sheila Santiago and Marilyn Arjona were EXTREMELY helpful in the planning process, and it was all done by phone and e-mail since I live in Chicago. Elvin and the banquet staff did a great job getting everything set up, and all 150 of our guests RAVED about the food! We did the Majestic Buffet with filet mignon, honey dijon chicken, red snapper in lobster sauce, AND we got a lechon station, which was BY FAR the best move! Everyone, especially the Puerto Rican guests, raved about the lechon! We also got the bacon-wrapped scallops as an appetizer, which were a HUGE hit too! This was a great choice for the reception, and the resort had enough to keep all of our out of town guests happy too!

Sent on 08/19/2010
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2011

3.5

We had our destination wedding at Costa caribe resort. The ceremony by the pool was beautiful and the reception was outstanding. The view was breathtaking and the attentiveness of the servers was very good. The only complain I heard from the guests was that the cocktail food was not that great but the actual dinner was delicious.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2010

The resort is beautiful! The food was amazing on the day of the wedding. We also held our rehersal dinner at the Cava and the food was great.

Everyone was very helping through out the process especially Mariely and Marilyn. We were satisfied with they way everything turned out.

Sent on 09/17/2010

Wendy · Married on 11/06/2010

3.5

I had my ceremony at the Ponce Hilton and it was the nicest ceremony. Even though the weather was bad they accommodated us with a really nice location. The Hors d'oeuvres and wine were wonderfully presented and the staff catered to our every need.

The only problem I had was that the hotel rooms seemed dated. They forgot to give us our romantic amenities....but everything else was fine.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Just had my wedding there on July 23,2011. There is nothing I can complain about this place. They made our day so memorable the servers were awesome and so was everyone else that worked there. I would do it again in a heart beat ")

Sent on 08/09/2011

Debbie · Married on 12/22/2001

Divine location to get married. Beautiful sunsets and outstanding the staff at the hotel were amazing. Thank you

Sent on 11/16/2011